MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
S V Choong

List of refurbished MH 744 and 772

S V Choong,

Your most welcome. ;) Sectors listed only for NSD routes. AKL may get NSD a/c but the service is not (NSD). That's why not on the list.

I don't think MAS will cut many of its international destinations as reported on newspapers, especially in preparation for 2007, the year of Visit Malaysia Year, as tourism is Malaysia second largest source of income after manufacturing and I am sure our government aware of this. But I don't know, it is just my amateur point of view. There are many ways to cut cost. Among the possiblities they looking at are short stay trip/mininum rest period for cabin crew, less frequencies, reduction of ground staff operating at boarding gates and etc.

To someone,

We all know MAS enjoy high load factor on most of its international/most of its domestic flights, but the number one culprit is low yield... and oh yea, there is no such thing such as "for the sake of pride" routes... it's all purely economic. MAS may suffer, but Malaysia gain something from MAS difficulties.

One last thing, in case you doesn’t know, one of MAS 5 corporate objectives is:-

… service within Malaysia which directly links Sabah, Sarawak and Peninsular Malaysia and contributes to the ECONOMIC and SOCIAL integration of the country as whole.

Enuff said and that's for 114 unprofitable domestic routes. What a burden?

MPD A/C Rotation:-

02 MAR - KUL/AMS

MH016/02mar and MH017/03mar: 9M-MPK :angry: :angry:

i was hoping that MPD or MPB fly AMS-KUL on the 8 of march. my dad will be on this flight. he will be in AMS this 8 march arriving from CDG for his connection flight to KUL.

Azuddin

i was hoping that MPD or MPB fly AMS-KUL on the 8 of march. my dad will be on this flight. he will be in AMS this 8 march arriving from CDG for his connection flight to KUL.

Azuddin

it's not 08mar yet, so it can still happen...above list didn't correspond well with 03mar either ;)

is your dad flying AF or KL between CDG-AMS ?

it's not 08mar yet, so it can still happen...above list didn't correspond well with 03mar either ;)

is your dad flying AF or KL between CDG-AMS ?

Well, it's depend on the ticket given by his company. it's not even. once he flew on KLM 734 and once on 738 CDG-AMS route. lately, his company mostly give AF A320 for that route. i jsut got the confirmation from him that he will be flying AMS-KUL on the 8/3. he also tell me that he flew on the Hibiscus for KUL-LHR route on 6 February.

this is how his flight goes, from KUL, KUL-LHR-CDG-LDA

to KUL, LDA-CDG-AMS-KUL

anychance of a photo of that bro Azahan? :D :D :D

'Romeo Foxtrot in the Nude', next article for M-Wings Frontpage

i'll see what i can do. yup i agree. it has been a while......

Just got back from the airport after fetching my mom who's returning from EWR this morning.

She asked me if MAS had painted their plane blue ? Of course I wasn't surprised that she asked but was more so because she said she came in that blue plane.

Thought I'd share this info with you all that MRD is now being used to EWR and ARN.

:p

I can see that your mom is not an aviation anthuatist like you............ :D

Well, I hope EWR base spotters got this beauty :)

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly differentiates NSD service with non-NSD? :unsure:

I think its the cutlery, the food, tableware and the service delivery itself. No more 'pick and choose buffet' from a tray but rather like a restaurant where you order food off a menu and its delivered to you course by course individually. Takes more time but you get more attention.

MPQ currently undergoing her routine C1 and B1 checks plus seat config.

MPM A Check tomolo 28/03

MPB B2 Check more D/T due W/Load... online again on 30/03

MPB schedule for

AMS 30/03

MAN 31/03

SYD 02/04

MPD schedule for

FCO 31/03

MEL 01/04

LHR/PEN 02/04

+++

MRF C2 n B1 checks .. online again on 29/03 with new cabin/seat.

MRB C1 + B2 checks .. 42GCC to 35GCC online dunno.

MR1 Check A

MRD schedule for

ZHR 29/03

PER 30/03

ZHR 30/03

HKG 01/04

ZHR 01/04

+++

off topic, Airbus

MKG B1 Check

MKR B1 Check + Struc. Mods + Cockpit Door Surveliance System (CDSS) Mod.

Well, it's depend on the ticket given by his company. it's not even. once he flew on KLM 734 and once on 738 CDG-AMS route. lately, his company mostly give AF A320 for that route. i jsut got the confirmation from him that he will be flying AMS-KUL on the 8/3. he also tell me that he flew on the Hibiscus for KUL-LHR route on 6 February.

this is how his flight goes, from KUL, KUL-LHR-CDG-LDA

to KUL, LDA-CDG-AMS-KUL

You ExxonMobil and big oil company travel agents told to avoid MH flights-too expensive :angry:

MRD schedule for

ZHR 29/03

PER 30/03

ZHR 30/03

HKG 01/04

ZHR 01/04

Fairizuan, any more futher information about the flight of MRD or even hibicus going to HKG soon?

Thanks

This is the dumbest question... But do the same plane go to the same destination everyday for example to LHR since it is on a daily basis?

Edited by Cheng Chun

This is the dumbest question... But do the same plane go to the same destination everyday for example to LHR since it is on a daily basis?

Is it possible for an aircraft to go everyday from KUL to LHR? :p :p

however, in Hong Kong, we can really meet the same aircrafts from mainland china everyday, for more than 1 time. :( :( :( :(