MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Isaac

Korean Air Is Sending B747-400 To Kota Kinabalu Again

Hey...i saw the korean big bird departing....i am surprised to see it passed by Likas complex, as airplane normally depart thru api-api and centre point top. ..... i was in the car, driving to pick up my kids. i grabbed my handphone camera and took a quick shot. still too late...coz i am in the middle of the road. very dangerous...

can u guys spot it? hahahhahah...

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p63/alv...mb747korean.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p63/alvchong/IMG00082.jpg

the reason they fly pass Likas area, instead of right/left turn after airborne is because they heading Korea. :D

btw, around 11am i at the airport did some small coverage. only manage to have a short break. :(

posted in BKI Spotting V2.

:drinks:

Sorry for late reply here, been >24hrs since !

Got held up in traffic and when I got to Jln Selangor, KE9645 (2nd Korean) was already visible approaching ruwy 20. So, rushed out of car and poked camera through hole in fence - result ? :)

Considering how often KE sends their 744's to BKI and how often I manage to sneak out for spotting at BKI, it's quite an amazing odd for that ($%&@$) Shell truck to come directly in view between the subject matter and my camera at exactly the same moment I clicked the shutter. Yes, I was genuinely amused !

Rest of my pics will be at BKI spotting thread as linked by Sam above :)

2 KA at BKI!!!!! :drinks:

Nope, only one KA-Dragonair (A320). But two KE's-Korean Air (both 744's) Along with an MI-Silkair (A319) and MH 772 along with the usual assortment of MH 734's, AK 320's and 733's, MasWings F50's

Like I said, a very busy morning by BKI's standard, and very colourful day too !

Hey!!!! I am new to this. How can I upload photos?

Please teach.

hi Yoong, welcome to the forum. :drinks:

before upload your pixes, better read through this thread regarding the size of pix. and here is the guideline to upload pixes to the forum.

hi Yoong, welcome to the forum. :drinks:

before upload your pixes, better read through this thread regarding the size of pix. and here is the guideline to upload pixes to the forum.

hehehehe!! tks a lot for the guidance....but then i still dont understand. I wanted to uplaod a photo taken on 18Apr of KE.

why some of you can upload in this area, where i type my msg now??? :help:

hehehehe!! tks a lot for the guidance....but then i still dont understand. I wanted to uplaod a photo taken on 18Apr of KE.

why some of you can upload in this area, where i type my msg now??? :help:

DSC06556a.jpg

DSC06558.jpg

DSC06534.jpg

Edited by Yoong

This is the 1st KE B744 landed BKI. Enjoy!!!

DSC04137a-1.jpg

DSC04093.jpg

DSC04092a.jpg :yahoo: :yahoo:

B737-800 in KKIA. Day time!!

DSC06233a.jpg

Just want to take the wing tip.

DSC06234a.jpg

:rofl:

Yoong, you got the 744"F"... the 738 in day time lagi... so lucky you are... and pardon my question, you work at airport? :D

Edited by Samuel Chy

This is the Best of the best. The one and only in the world.

Any Rain's fan here????

120217253l.jpg

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yoong, you got the 744"F"... the 738 in day time lagi... so lucky you are... and pardon my question, you work at airport? :D

I took this video is to see the power of B747 engine. Look at the sand behind the engine.

And hope you guys will love it.

This is not a good shot but just for fun.

th_MOV06560.jpg

Actually this is not the first KE 744 landed at BKI. KE had sent their 744 to BKI before 2007. But this probably was their first 744F ever landed here in BKI when one of their AB6 was grounded due to engine malfunction last year. Nonetheless, these pictures are rare and thank you for sharing.

WTF!! So many KE @ BKI to take back all Korean! The little Korea shud go to BKI instead of Ampang :pardon:

Edited by Seth K

Actually this is not the first KE 744 landed at BKI. KE had sent their 744 to BKI before 2007. But this probably was their first 744F ever landed here in BKI when one of their AB6 was grounded due to engine malfunction last year. Nonetheless, these pictures are rare and thank you for sharing.

:sorry: You are right!! This is not the 1st.

The 1st few flights (B747) landed somewhere in 2006. Come in as charter flights and it was night time.

Does anybody have photos on the above flights? If you don't mind please share. Thank you!

Yoong, really enjoyed your pics and vids. Thanks a lot. Envy you..!

But seems like you're ignoring Sam's question. Even you've quoted his replies before, still you're ignoring him. If you do not wish to reveal, you may refuse politely. It's ok.. I also wanted to know because you've got the 'exclusive' pics - the one from the aerobridge. When you go silence, I felt uneasy-lah bro..

BTW, keep posting the lovely pics... :good: ;)

This is the Best of the best. The one and only in the world.

Any Rain's fan here????

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll306/Y.../120217253l.jpg

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Something I find it very weird in this post, the plane looks a bit higher in the front, making it looks like rotating. But from my understanding, a A330's head will slightly lower when they are on the ground.

The 1st few flights (B747) landed somewhere in 2006. Come in as charter flights and it was night time.

Does anybody have photos on the above flights? If you don't mind please share. Thank you!

First few KE 744's that is - MH used to schedule 744's for the Narita runs to/from BKI

Also, if we are talking about the same series of Korean charters, they came in and buzzed off in the afternoon, with 744's, 333's and 772's

Posted a clip (blurry though) of a few movements at BKI spotting thread at Obs Hill - have a look see ?

There is also another old old thread dedicated for pics of those series of Korean charters, but you'll have to search for it :)

Yoong, really enjoyed your pics and vids. Thanks a lot. Envy you..!

But seems like you're ignoring Sam's question. Even you've quoted his replies before, still you're ignoring him. If you do not wish to reveal, you may refuse politely. It's ok.. I also wanted to know because you've got the 'exclusive' pics - the one from the aerobridge. When you go silence, I felt uneasy-lah bro..

BTW, keep posting the lovely pics... :good: ;)

u r right, sorry about that. :sorry: i can't tell u more of me and pls dont try to find out. :sorry: i hope u guys dont mind. :sorry:

i sense that u guys are a great fan of planes and all i want is to share the photos with all of u.

my purpose is to share photos....and lot of great photos to come!!!!!!!! :drinks:

u r right, sorry about that. :sorry: i can't tell u more of me and pls dont try to find out. :sorry: i hope u guys dont mind. :sorry:

i sense that u guys are a great fan of planes and all i want is to share the photos with all of u.

my purpose is to share photos....and lot of great photos to come!!!!!!!! :drinks:

Can understand that. Thanks for your efforts! Really! Next time share more lor! haha!

of course we will not forced you to reveal it. we just "hope" to know it. :D as mentioned, you got many many exclusive pixes. how about try inform we when got something special coming in? :p

btw, for not off-tracking this topic, you still can share your BKI spotting pixes with us under "BKI Spotting V2" thread in Observation Hill forum. :drinks:

Edited by Samuel Chy

of course we will not forced you to reveal it. we just "hope" to know it. :D as mentioned, you got many many exclusive pixes. how about try inform we when got something special coming in? :p

btw, for not off-tracking this topic, you still can share your BKI spotting pixes with us under "BKI Spotting V2" thread in Observation Hill forum. :drinks:

i will but not at the moment.