MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Good Night Everyone!! Sleep tight......

was thinking of going home and this rare bird comes in. hhhmmmm with Deepavali and Raya holidays, Malaysians are all heading north for holidays

user posted image

JAL came in real late, light was almost gone

user posted image

Woaahhh! both of you taking the advantage of that ' all ghost been in the lock-up' during this Ramadhan. biggrin.gif

I think other than be a magician Mr Kong Minefield is also a mathematician, always got the beacon flashing rate correctly.

Something rare from both of you, nice.

TK wanted to join us but his flight from kansai was delayed. he touched down pretty late and was tired by that time. here are few more.....

12289[/snapback]

howcome Tk seems liek going to kansai so often? syiok lor...Japanese food + japan ah moi.. tongue.gif

[Transaero first flight from Moscow  smile.gif

Rego: EI-DBW

Boeing 767-200ER

Bah !!! nice picture, besides, you don't see many -200's anymore overhere in EU mellow.gif

Wahhh... more marvelous shots from these two... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Tell you what.... go to Leos in Ampang Park and get youselves

some star-cross filters to give more effects to those obstructing lights

and to those strobes in emperor's shots... laugh.gif

-- wink.gif

Wow...nice shots...

JKSC..MANA EK?! mad.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Eh..is anybody going for "Night Spotting" tonight? An EK A330 carrying a very "briyani-loaded sheikh" is arriving at around 11pm...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hehehehe.. Nice night shoot Jonathan you are the Magician.. cool. smile.gif More night shoot please.. Ramadhan dah nak habis dah !!! biggrin.gif

yippeee, no of postings......................thanx for the reminder gavin

and since my postings have totalled 777, here's shot of the triple to all friends and viewers in here. just go ahead to right click and save.........

user posted image

there goes my magic no 777.....

anyway, while they were feeding handsome boy, shenzen b738 arrived. in fact they were two shenzen that nite

user posted image

woh!! day,night,rain,shine,jerebu,thunderstorm,appointments.. now thats what i call ultra-dedicated spotters! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

you guys layak jadi jaga (become security guards),monitor KLIA for unscrupulous & suspicious ground staffs!

there goes my magic no 777.....

anyway, while they were feeding handsome boy, shenzen b738 arrived. in fact they were two shenzen that nite

12601[/snapback]

One was a chartered flight I suppose ?

Just landed guys...

Managed to see baby prince (738) and macho/cross-dresser prince (MRD)...but no Queen's around...

sad.gif sad.gif

The OS chicks are damn hot though! Got one skype id! tongue.gif

and MAB should have let us roam wherever we want too. after all we are roaming luar pagar. but they always have that suspicious look. they dont realise how valuable we are as private eyes. god help them........(pieter! "outisde airport perimeter")

and MAB should have let us roam wherever we want too. after all we are roaming luar pagar. but they always have that suspicious look.  they dont realise how valuable we are as private eyes. god help them........(pieter! "outisde airport perimeter")

12630[/snapback]

U see....

Im trying to be neutral here...

If MAB doesn't keep an eye on the people roaming luar pagar...it does present a security risk. For example...what if one morning....some random dude drives to the OBS HILL under the pretence of taking photographs...as he clicks and clicks...he doesnt see any MAB officers patrolling the area...he takes out his Shoulder Launched Missile....and fires it into the terminal...

Now...u might think that my views are a little extreme...but is it really THAT impossible considering how lax the security is in KLIA?

yeap, the news about bag missing in KLIA is in the papers these days.MAB must really beef up their security into keeping KLIA in the driving seat as a major travel hub.

Wah lau! You guys are really dedicated spotters. No matter in what weather, all kind of awsome shots turned out ! blink.gif

You guys are really one of a kind spotters and break away from just a plane shot. tongue.gif

I want more...... laugh.gif

Sign in to follow this