MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Good Night Everyone!! Sleep tight......

we stayed until 0300. after romeo delta took off. very very tired. long long day. wanted to wait for austrian to land at around 4pm but we changed our mind. but we got this when we first arrived. power power. we were so happy to nail this one. Lima Papa Bravo. delivered 1997. OS001 ready to rock for vienna at 0035. we came purposely for this. and romeo delta was a bonus!

stupid flood light!

user posted image

12303[/snapback]

Nice shots Azahan. Where are Jonathan's ?? Still asleep ?

If you notice in this shot OE-LPB has the word "MOZART 2006". This is to promote the Mozart 2006 Salzburg festival, to celebrate the 250th anniversary of Mozart's birth.

I remember back in the Lauda days, they used to name aircrafts. The ones that I've been onboard, one was Pable Picasso and the other was Ernest Hemingway I think.

Azahan: Must be thrilling to spot at wee hours in the morning. Great pics, and you managed to capture the colors esp pic 1 and the Austrian one.

As for Austrian, I call them "red-eye" flights. Take-off at past midnight and arrive at very early hours. Passengers end up with red-eyes.

sing yew. congrats for your participation in this website. we value that bro.

denny, yes. res eys. jonathan and i were so lucky to get prime triple sevens....

ian, i have no idea why. all i could think off is a simple A check at hangar. didnt care much. hehe. i was just happy having handsome boy parked in front of us.

imran, mana ada EK pagi tadi........

i called jonathan just now asking where the hell he was and hasnt uploaded his. joker is in weather centre now. crazy hardcore. i slept again at 1300. just got up now. heheee nite spoting again??? definite!!!

Very cool shots there Azahan. Thanks for sharing them. biggrin.gif

Not only do photography at night looks good but it's also a nice and cool environment to work in. No need to sit under the burning sun during the day. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

guys remember the choices of lighting that they have on newly refurbished C-Class on Mh's triples. i am sure you guys recalled on my Romeo Delta SZB's topic. and here during push back of handsome boy, they put the sleeping mood cabin lights to use (sky blue) in C-Class. simply gorgeous!!!

user posted image

wah awesome pics !! hey Azahan .. how come never bring me spot? my phone 24/7 on hahaha biggrin.gif

Stunning night shots Azahan. Your dedication to spotting is amazing. I suppose you are also practising early morning spotting for the A380 smile.gif

Cool Cabin Blue Light blink.gif.. It near Deepavali and Hari Raya Why don't open festive 'colourfull' mood light.. it must be better hahahaha happy.gif Any Night Version of Nose Shoot Azahan ??? biggrin.gif

you are smart ah kong!!!! smart!!!! one flood lights was disappeared by mr david copperfield on a silent nite. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Sign in to follow this