MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Good Night Everyone!! Sleep tight......

cheers for viewing guys! a bit of editing here and there. will upload somemore.......

that JAL is awesome jonathan!! i am so happy austrian was clear of any flood lights.

raj.....no. it is actually cargo terminal......

thanks Azahan..Never really realized how it look at night but thnaks to yoor shots i do now.. Nice shots JKSC..Especially the one of the 4 pictured merged togather..

Wah 2 ek planes ha..Nice.. smile.gif

Wahhhhhhhhh blink.gif Great job guy... and tomorrow hantu at observation hill will come out from the hell.. hahahaha beware. laugh.gif hehehe... Nice Nice Pic Azahan and Jonathan.. love all. wub.gif and the stich of Night KLIA look realy fantastic.

MH738 with no winglet.. nice nice and Romeo Golf and KLM huaaaa superb.. wub.gif more more..

Wow! That panorama shot of KUL is really cool Jonathan! Ive forgotten how gorgeous KLIA is at night.

Thanks for sharing guys.

But I really like the result when I nailed this one. Starboard engine just gorgeous!! Narita bound. This for u TK......

user posted image

12795[/snapback]

Wow, this is superb shot Azahan. You really squeeze out the best of your D70. Which type of telephoto lens and setting did you use for this shot?

i think one stops in Singapore before arraving at KL.

If memory has not failed me the A332 flies to Singapore, then to Kualalumpur while the 777 is a direct flight from Dubai.

this one for u Pieter. Pushed back at 2313.

user posted image

12794[/snapback]

Baahhhhh guys: excellent !!! in one word EXCELLENT !!! Thanks so much for sharing wink.gif I really feel sooooo bad I couldn't join you (as originally planned, I would be there on monday mad.gif )

Thanks a lot for including KLM: departure right on the dot (2310 hrs) ...love the APU- and engine exhaust fumes, and the condensation on the fuselage smile.gif

hi denny, thanx for enjoying our photos. that triple was Romeo Oscar. I used manual mode on my delta70, iso250, white balance auto, a/p 6.3, shutter speed 4 seconds and sigma zoom at max 500mm. i love that picture.

hey pieter, at last i got your aircraft at nite. yes i love the condensation. sorry cant see the rego. i used manual mode as well, iso250, a/p6.3 and shutter speed at 3 seconds, zoom at around 300mm,

oh by the way, my image of the light trails of austrian tiple taking off. that was fun. same manual set up but the zoom at 150mm and shutter speed at 25seconds. try try! it was fun!

and two EKs took off one after another for DXB. around 2am. alpha charlie which came in from SIN, left first. and then 15 mins later mike echo. mike echo arrived around 11pm direct from dxb.

last minute uploading before i proceed to KT. back monday 7th.

here is one more. romeo juliet bound for pudong. the plane which i climbed its horizontal tail. hehehehehe. not as crisp as the image of my romeo oscar due to airport haze. but look at the cabin lights and u will know it is installed with new C-class seats. now we know, during pushback, the new C-class cabin will be in blue lighting. and we will know the C-class cabin ends at window number 3 after second exit. and that area would be nice to shoot the gigantic trent. but unfortunately for some of us, including me especially, i will end up enjoying the normal lighting. sad.gif sad.gif hehehe....

user posted image

hey pieter, at last i got your aircraft at nite. yes i love the condensation. sorry cant see the rego. i used manual mode as well, iso250, a/p6.3 and shutter speed at 3 seconds, zoom at around 300mm

Bro,

KL0810/31oct KUL-AMS was PH-BFE: according my system planned schedule was KUL 2315lt - AMS 0515lt and the actual was offblocks 2308, movement after pushback 2311, airborne 2318, touchdown AMS 0423 ohmy.gif on-blocks at gate 0437, so 38minutes EARLY !!!

user posted image

12970[/snapback]

Nice Nice.. Cabin Lightning.. will look superb while in the air... hope superman can take the view of this cabin light while it in the air.. hahahaha tongue.gif superman using what type of camera arrr ?? D70 ??? hahaha.. or laser eye beam.. tongue.gif

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.......... smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

Nikon....... huh.gif ....ggggggggggoooooooooOOOOOOOOODDDDD cool.gif

btw, im neutral...i think my canon point and shoot also can one.......

How come Jonathan dont put many photo.... huh.gif

Lazy Bum one........ mad.gif

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.......... smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif

Nikon....... huh.gif ....ggggggggggoooooooooOOOOOOOOODDDDD cool.gif

btw, im neutral...i think my canon point and shoot also can one.......

How come Jonathan dont put many photo.... huh.gif

Lazy Bum one........ mad.gif

13037[/snapback]

nah, maybe now Jonathan is at KLIA spotting again. WOHOHO!

Sign in to follow this