MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Alan B.

Victorious Firefly web no good speaking England language

Our Fleet

We are using turbo propeller to carry our passengers, which is called Fokker 50. It is created as a modification of and successor to the highly victorious Fokker F27 Friendship. Firefly has three Fokker 50 aircrafts in its fleet. Each aircraft comfortably seats 50 passengers, with more than enough room for your luggage on board.

Aircraft Type No of Seats Quantity Fokker 50 50 3

Design

The Fokker 50 was based on the stretched F27-500 airframe, but with a larger number of smaller windows in the fuselage and a two-wheel nose gear. Basic construction of the fuselage, wings and empennage (tail) remained unchanged apart from strengthening the various sections where required. The wing was equipped with upturned aileron and wingtips, effectively acting as wing endplates or winglets.

I found the above at the firefly web site. Bad English. Shameful.

Click here

Edited by Alan B.

Oh dear, oh dear!!! Classic case of trying to overdo, should have kept it simple then there'll be less tendency for mistakes. I would love to help them to proof read for free!!!!

ha ha ha :rofl:

If they need an English teacher, I'll gladly to take the position.

Azuddin

If they need an English teacher, I'll gladly to take the position.

Ouch...think you failed the interview right there :pardon:

Ouch...think you failed the interview right there :pardon:

I was being sarcastic on such a funny topic.

Lets fly Firefly!!!

We fly on turbo propellers how cool is that!!

Obviously the writer is not aviation savvy.You do not use turbo propeller acronyms but its usually abbreviated to just turbo props.Just like turbo fans,turbo jets,turbo shafts and etc.Flying turbo props maybe cool to some people but you must always weigh the economies of scale to the business preposition as opposed to nostalgic or romance of flying,albeit from the so called coined "community airline".

I sent them an e-mail about this, so let's see how long it takes them to correct the web page.

I was being sarcastic on such a funny topic.

hahaha i was kidding Azuddin.

No hard feelings?

Drinks on me when im back then. :drinks: (oh..i owe BC TAM drinks too...who else ah? :p)

No hard feelings?

Drinks on me when im back then. :drinks: (oh..i owe BC TAM drinks too...who else ah? :p )

You can also buy me a drink! :drinks:

You can also buy me a drink! :drinks:

Ok..when im back...3 of us jom.

we'll go out somewhere for drinks.

No hard feelings?

Drinks on me when im back then. :drinks: (oh..i owe BC TAM drinks too...who else ah? :p)

Imran, No hard feelings bro, I can take it :D

U sure got a good eye to notice that word which I mix it up on purpose. I know firefly don't :rofl:

As for "lepak", sure could.

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

I sent them an e-mail about this, so let's see how long it takes them to correct the web page.

I'll give Eddy a call. Apa daaaaa....

Oh please do! The faster they get it corrected the better.

Captain I think you need to call again, as a check this morning still has FY flying passengers on turbo propeller. ;)

I have a feeling these gramatical booh-booh's will have to play second fiddle to more serious problems within MAS' computer network / webpage

Might I divert your attention to here ?

I have a feeling these gramatical booh-booh's will have to play second fiddle to more serious problems within MAS' computer network / webpage

Might I divert your attention to here ?

Why oh why can't they get things right the first time? I just got my Enrich statement and they used an old form so I was shocked to see that I had points that expired in December 2007. A quick check on line showed that it was suppose to be DECEMBER 2008! Ayooh!

Edited by Alan B.

Sign in to follow this