MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

Kuching Intl Spotting Pixies...

The BBJ was there to pick up Tun Mahathir is it? Memang kacau (indeed disturbing) the event that day...hahaha!

I don't think Tun Dr.Mahathir was inside that flight. That's the feel when you at airport! I like it ! :p

can don't make it to too formal? :D call me Sam or Samuel sound better. :p btw, it was mentioned by Nick. :pardon:

Hehehe..thanks Samuel..Just bit caution when calling a person here..Glad to know it ok for you just call your name..

Emm what time you spot the 9M-MKV at BKI??If this bird performing twice flight to KCH mean here..

1. Depart KUL : 0815 as MH2504

Depart KCH : 1105 as MH2507

2. Depart KUL : 1600 as MH2528

Depart KCH : 1850 as MH2529

No flight to ICN via BKI on Friday night..only available on Tuesday and Saturday night as MH64..So when it is Samuel?? :pardon:

kedak tok (it's like this) Ashmil,

The kul-kch-kul-kch-kul MKV is on Friday. What Samuel mean is he see MKV do kul-bki-icn-bki-kul on Saturday. So we know what is MKV doing for 2 days :D

No flight to ICN via BKI on Friday night..only available on Tuesday and Saturday night as MH64..So when it is Samuel?? :pardon:

Friday. :rofl:

Wow.. Move.. nice catch of the Hotel Oscar.... alone at the hill? If u need a cmpany.. dont hessitate to contact any of our local kch spotters kekekeke....

Love the Delta-Mike shot, Move :drinks:

Welcome to MW, by the way...

kedak tok (it's like this) Ashmil,

The kul-kch-kul-kch-kul MKV is on Friday. What Samuel mean is he see MKV do kul-bki-icn-bki-kul on Saturday. So we know what is MKV doing for 2 days :D

Hehehehe,,,,bit anggul during fasting..hehehehe..thanks Nick..

Waa Samuel you spotting at dark night eh at BKI for MKV??

Hai Bro Move..Look like you introduce to us your new hobby beside collecting model..hehehe..Nice pictures for first time I see from you..Keep it move..

~~Kelak jumpe kitak orang kat sinun~~

Hai Bro Move..Look like you introduce to us your new hobby beside collecting model..hehehe..Nice pictures for first time I see from you..Keep it move..

Bila gik kitak datang sitok? (When r u coming here again?)

Move, u collect models too? syiok.. must see ur collection, i must have missed it out

Wow.. Move.. nice catch of the Hotel Oscar.... alone at the hill? If u need a cmpany.. dont hessitate to contact any of our local kch spotters kekekeke....

Yup.. alone at the hill just sit and wait... Orite.. when free i will contact local spotters here.

thanks.

Love the Delta-Mike shot, Move :drinks:

Welcome to MW, by the way...

thanks pieter.

hahaha.... thanks man any new stuff remember to contact me :rolleyes:

What's the BBJ doing at KCH?

Nice coverage from KCH on the launching ceremony of the ATR 72-500,Guys.Looking forward to see her in action in SBW!

:rofl:

its it... so you at Rwy 07 ?

For me its easy to spot.. even tower can spot me spotting if I am at Runway 07 spotting.. you'll know why ... later

its it... so you at Rwy 07 ?

nope..me at grandma house..near the airport..every departure from 25 can b spotted..

For me its easy to spot.. even tower can spot me spotting if I am at Runway 07 spotting.. you'll know why ... later

why why??

wakakaka...btw, swinburne is my tower, haha..9th floor can see the ATC and plane approaching from far away.. :p

haha.... I know I know :p

nope..me at grandma house..near the airport..every departure from 25 can b spotted..

why why??

wakakaka...btw, swinburne is my tower, haha..9th floor can see the ATC and plane approaching from far away.. :p

hahaha..

Edited by Move

he will be the tallest man for a short one. :rofl: