MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

But its a hassle to pay the monthly statement......u need to go to either Mayflower or send in cheque by post....is it still the same ?

One can pay your pure American Express bill at...

- Maybank counters

- Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) counters

- Funds transfer via www.maybank2u.com.my (you must have either a savings or current account with Maybank)

- Funds transfer via www.rhb.com.my (you must be a RHB Bank account holder)

If your American Express card has the Maybankard logo on top of it, then you have even more choices to pay your bill. Besides the options i already mentioned, you can also perform an online IBG from your bank account from any commercial banks in Malaysia.

American Express sold their business in Malaysia to Maybank 2006. AMEX Malaysia is operating like a franchise now with Malayan Banking Group acting as a franchisee. Anyway, no card in the market can quite beat Maybankard 2 AMEX nowadays :D

Just launched Enrich ptrship w/ MASwings. MW flights will get Enrich pts & can redeem on MW as well

Tweet from Tengku Azmil

When will FY flights start earning Enrich miles......this is the only drawback for me taking FY flights....

During Sibu FY's inaugural flight press conference last 2 weeks, Dato Eddy had mention FY passengers with ticket MH codeshare can earning enrich miles.

@derrickveejay No Enrich points 4 Firefly flights. However, possible if book via MAS codeshare. Hv to check if we hv that in place now

Similar to Ikman's reply (from Tengku Azmil)

I believe need to buy under MH 9000 series for FY flights if you want Enrich miles (as Enrich accruals chart says "YES" on MH 9000 series...only can be done at ticketing office at the moment I believe...I think prices may be different though...

Keyword is codeshare

But MH9000 flights operated by FY cannot be bought online on MH's or FY's websites. Anybody know if a third party website (Travelocity etc) allow the purchase of MH9000 series domestic flights? (incl those operated by FY's AT7 flights)

But MH9000 flights operated by FY cannot be bought online on MH's or FY's websites. Anybody know if a third party website (Travelocity etc) allow the purchase of MH9000 series domestic flights? (incl those operated by FY's AT7 flights)

It's going to be implemented on MH's website real soon, although I'm not sure the exact date.

On another matter, has the hard copy of World of Riches for the quarter of 1 August - 31 October 2011 being released?

I hope there are double points earning promotions to Europe or Australasia. There weren't any in the current issue.

Got confirmation by MASwings team about Enrich accrue and redeem miles.

Enrich-MASwings Frequent Flyer Program Partnership effective on the 1st of May 2011. You can accrue and redeem your enrich miles on maswings ATR flights 1st may onwards. We hope that you will redeem your enrich miles with us as low as 5000 em one way (special redemption).
Edited by Ikman Ikreza

Now booking available online on MH's website for MH9000 flights operated by FY (Just try for KUL-KCH route). That's mean codeshare now implemented on MH's website and able to accural Enrich miles for FY?

MHFY.jpg

I just tried on the site after seeing your thread, it seems that only KUL-BKI-KUL and KUL-KCH-KUL are possible for the time being; and the price are significantly differs under code share flights as compared to FY branding...it's MHBasic the lowest, so I guess got Enrich...

I was wondering about that. So, the FY code-share flights are MHBasic fares, which accrue 50% miles then? It would piss me off if I ended up with an MHLow fare that didn't earn me points.

The information displayed is H class, which is MHBasic the cheapest...but how much points not really sure...silently pop up one...

The information displayed is H class, which is MHBasic the cheapest...but how much points not really sure...silently pop up one...

For flights MH9000 accrual (Yes) and domestic H class is 50% but upgrade (No). Maybe can refer this chart for more details. http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/enrich/earn-enrich-miles/malaysia-airlines.html

i've send missing miles claim form together with my boarding pass for partner airline miles claim.. it has been almost 3 week but still no update.. any idea how long it usually takes??

Surprised that FY flights are so much more expensive in MH's website. I do not expect such a huge price different of almost 4x.

i've send missing miles claim form together with my boarding pass for partner airline miles claim.. it has been almost 3 week but still no update.. any idea how long it usually takes??

I did something like this a few years ago for my KLM flights. I went directly to Enrich office (then still at MAS Building Jalan Sultan Ismail), the miles was keyed in on the spot and available immediately.

Anything which relates to Enrich matters, I would strongly suggest everyone to go to their office in KL Sentral directly with all the supporting documents as other means of communication have proven to be extremely slow and disappointing in the end.

Surprised that FY flights are so much more expensive in MH's website. I do not expect such a huge price different of almost 4x.

I did something like this a few years ago for my KLM flights. I went directly to Enrich office (then still at MAS Building Jalan Sultan Ismail), the miles was keyed in on the spot and available immediately.

Anything which relates to Enrich matters, I would strongly suggest everyone to go to their office in KL Sentral directly with all the supporting documents as other means of communication have proven to be extremely slow and disappointing in the end.

since im no where near to KL, i need to ring them up then..hopefully will not have to "sila tunggu sebentar" like forever..

The price to pay for Enrich miles :pardon:

since im no where near to KL, i need to ring them up then..hopefully will not have to "sila tunggu sebentar" like forever..

In the future, if you happen to have a friend in KL, you can ask him/her to do it on your behalf. You just need to issue some letter of authorisation and provide scan copies of all the documents/boarding passes/etickets/hotel invoices etc. I did that too a few times during the time I was based in Indonesia and Saudi Arabia. It helps to befriend someone who is equally obsessed with Enrich (which are plenty in this forum LOL).

The price to pay for Enrich miles

Thank god I am currently not in earning mode LOL.