MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Seems like Enrich is rolling big time~~ I got my Enrich Blue card after numerous cheap Y sectors. :)

My grandparents received their ENRICH like two weeks after i helped them to register online and there was not a single flight activity registered in their account then.

For us existings old card holder, can we request for new card replacement?

Yeah ... anyone knows ?

My grandparents received their ENRICH like two weeks after i helped them to register online and there was not a single flight activity registered in their account then.

Probably issuance of new Enrich card is a KPI

Yeah ... anyone knows ?

Am not sure can I have one for one swap for free. Will call them tomorrow.....Begs me the question, if they know few weeks down the road, new designs will be launched they 'should' might as well wait for it....previously, you need to log certain miles, then they will send you the card. Now, once you signed up, they send you the plastic card. I doubt that I have 'that qualifying miles' to grab one.

Never mind, am not complaining....hahas!!! :rolleyes: :yahoo: :pardon:

Probably issuance of new Enrich card is a KPI

hahas!!! then there are two millions ++ to issue: KPI#1 How many issued per month? :yahoo:

Got email and good news for new and existing Enrich members..

As part of the Get-the-Deal's 3rd anniversary celebrations and in recognition of your loyalty, Get-the-Deal members can now enjoy Enrich benefits together with the usual cache of airfare bargains – all with a simple sign up.

With instant Enrich welcome or bonus miles and a host of exciting privileges now accessible to Get-the-Deal members, it's an unbeatable combo. Among the benefits you'll enjoy:

•Free flights (redemption) and seat upgrades

•Enrich MYR 50 Vouchers for Temptation Inflight Shopping and excess baggage payment

•Access to our Golden Lounge (via Golden Lounge Vouchers)

Not an Enrich member?

Already an Enrich member?

Update your Enrich profile and get 2,000 bonus miles.

Really? That fast? What did you update?

I got an email and login into enrich website then update my latest profiles and resubmit. After that, my enrich miles added more extra 2,000 miles. U can see on My Activities summary describe as GTD Profile Update Bonus 2,000.

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

I tried to update my profile but this error keep on popping up whenever I press the 'Submit' button.

EnrichBengong1.jpg

I mean why on earth does the system asks for a PO Box number for a residential address in Malaysia?

And apparently there are 4 grave errors about my info done during the set up of my Enrich account by the Enrich data entry people (I enrolled using the pamphlet enrollment form circulated circa 2002/2003 posted to their Kelana Jaya PO Box address):

1. My salutation is "Encik" instead of "Mr." I don't recalled ever using Bahasa Malaysia in any of my FFP affairs.

2. My first name is "Ramli" instead of "Mohd Azizul".

3. My last name is "Mohd Azizul" instead of "Ramli".

4. My home address was typed in a mixed caps "nO. 4, jAlaN 1b/3A".

I surrender.

*Tengok macam mana orang tak marah. Orang nak buat promotion kau nak buat promotion. Tapi system orang bagus system kau bengong. Pagi2 lagi dah naikkan darah aku. Bila complaint or aku komen kata insult la, aku tak tau the whole story la, keje with 1 hand tied at the back la tapi tengoklah ni. Benda ciput macam ni pun tak boleh nak handle. Tulah hire lagi orang bodoh buat kerja nak type pun tak reti, English pun tak paham. Biol punya FFP. MH is Hancur Melingkup!

I wonder why you're getting high blood pressure over this azizul. i thought you've never flown mas since Tajudin's time and don't plan to ever switch back to mas or something, due to some deep rooted frustration and agitation with old mas management and its flaws...

normal complain is normal lah....but you're flipping out more than usual on this.

just out of curiosity, if you just enter postcode (our postmans are usually quite used to seeing postcodes in many diferent location on the address due to country of origin may have diff postcode designation) ....does it fix the problem?

Yup, I got this message too and I just fill in P.O.Box as postcode number. Then after submit is ok and u'll received 2000 miles bonus.

..... I just fill in P.O.Box as postcode number. Then after submit is ok and u'll received 2000 miles bonus.

Amazing, you get free points for that sort of 'update' :rofl:

Was there somewhere else you were supposed to enter your postcode ? :D

hahaha if thats another flaw in the system, im updating every line in my name and address later.

but sadly, i think the promo is only for new registrants right? the 2000 miles thingy...

Amazing, you get free points for that sort of 'update' :rofl:

Was there somewhere else you were supposed to enter your postcode ? :D

PO Box:

Zip Postal Code:

I just fill in PO Box column that currently blank and Zip Postal Code column already stated my existing postcode. That's all.

N Azman, promo not only for the new registrants but applicable for existing enrich members. Here the promo info i got through email. U can see that clearly on below info, Already an Enrich member? Update your Enrich profile and get 2,000 bonus miles.

Enrich.jpg

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

I wonder why you're getting high blood pressure over this azizul. i thought you've never flown mas since Tajudin's time and don't plan to ever switch back to mas or something, due to some deep rooted frustration and agitation with old mas management and its flaws...

normal complain is normal lah....but you're flipping out more than usual on this.

just out of curiosity, if you just enter postcode (our postmans are usually quite used to seeing postcodes in many diferent location on the address due to country of origin may have diff postcode designation) ....does it fix the problem?

I am not getting any high blood pressure. I am very healthy. This is uncontained frustration. Although I haven't earn any miles by flying MH since 'Tajudin's time, I still have about 110,000 miles left in the account which need to be managed and I have plans line up on how to burn them.

My frustration with Enrich is not something that just happened today. I have 87 replies in this thread alone since the past 4 years and I think half of it are about my displeasure with Enrich. Maybe you could spend 2 hours of your time reading this thread from post #1 to post #457 to get the whole idea rather than jumping to conclusion after reading only replies at the last few pages and labeling me as this and that.

ahaaaa now that's a rational solution. maybe someone should email them to change the 'PO box' to Postcode.

There's a "Postcode" box right under the "PO Box" box and it has been filled in accordingly. I am tired of dealing with the system's incapabilities to handle tiny matters and always need the customers to assume this and that and do a trial and error as if we are the programmer (such as filling in the PO Box box with postcode number and fill in the Postcode box with postcode number again) to get things done. Such things never happen to me with my KrisFlyer, Flying Blue and Skywards accounts.

hahaha if thats another flaw in the system, im updating every line in my name and address later.

If there is an error with your name and salutation, you can not edit it. I don't understand with this name terbalik issue. My name was printed on the right sequence on the Enrich card. If the same things were to happen to someone with a Chinese name say his name is "Lee Ah Beng" and the data was keyed in in the right boxes, his name on the card must be appearing as "Ah Beng Lee".

For certain FFP, name mistake is a major issue as redemption can not be made if the name does not tally with the ID/passport.

OK, I did as suggested by key in postcode number into the PO Box box. I also amend the mix caps of my address, tick "I agree to receive email from Enrich" and untick "I agree to receive postal mail from Enrich partners", pressed "Submit" and guess what?

1. The mix caps on my address remain unchanged.

2. The postcode number appear inside the PO Box box.

3. All the tick and untick remain unchanged.

4. Still no 2,000 extra miles being credited into my account. I am a Get-the-Deal member.

I have nothing else to say.

There's a "Postcode" box right under the "PO Box" box and it has been filled in accordingly. I am tired of dealing with the system's incapabilities to handle tiny matters and always need the customers to assume this and that and do a trial and error as if we are the programmer (such as filling in the PO Box box with postcode number and fill in the Postcode box with postcode number again) to get things done. Such things never happen to me with my KrisFlyer, Flying Blue and Skywards accounts.

I faced the same problem with postcode and PO Box... and gave up.... MH IT dept WAKE UUUPPPP!!!! for your deep comatose slumber!

Maybe you could spend 2 hours of your time reading this thread from post #1 to post #457 to get the whole idea rather than jumping to conclusion after reading only replies at the last few pages and labeling me as this and that.

I have no such time right now unfortunately, but let me see if i can clear 2 hours of my schedule for this detailed study. and there's no labelling dude. just thought you should chill a bit :drinks: . in fact, i think calling names like bodoh biol and hancur is more 'labelling' than anything. But I digress, you obviously have gone through quite a period of emotional stress, from post 1 and all. So i'll try to understand, and move away from your emotional well being.

Still i don't see why you're getting your underwear all tangled up (thats a figure of speech by the way). Im a member of many clubs like accor, starwood prefferred, flying blue, star, etc and they mess up my name all the time (my full name is rather long). no biggie. still same account, same points, never had issues redeeming. at least in my opinion, ive never found it a reason to flip out.

be smart, like some replies above, improvise, and fill up the form with assumed (like ZIP = postcode, PO BOX probably irrelevant so enter postcode again)...etc.

For certain FFP, name mistake is a major issue as redemption can not be made if the name does not tally with the ID/passport.

Maybe im lucky then. I've never had this problem, despite slight name differences (positioning, spelling typo), with any of the FFPs i have. Sometimes it gets highlighted, but nothing a few words with the ticketing/check in officer cant solve.

I think the point of having an FFP is to get people to earn and spend, hence the tight controls do not make sense. but like i said, ive never seen it happen, maybe im just plain lucky.

So you are saying that I won't be facing any problem to make a redemption despite my Enrich account states it belongs to "Encik Ramli bin Mohd Azizul" when my actual name is "Mohd Azizul bin Ramli"?

cant speak on behalf of enrich dude. maybe youll get queried, but like i said, nothing a bit of reasoning and explanation with the officer cant solve. at least that's my personal experience anyway. maybe you can try and let us know. but if they know whats good for them, in the name of customer service, they'll let you redeem.

my starwood registration was especially messed up (my initials A BC D sequence became D AB C) thanks to the spaniard who filled the form, but even with that, no issues so far.

I know im skirting the issue that enrich should get the name right in the first place, and i agree dude, they should. but as a consumer, i couldnt care less as long as my points are intact and are accumulating :drinks:

I'll let you be the first person to know if I face any problem with my future redemption. Now that MH is giving an automatic 15% discount on all redemptions made online, they better make sure I can successfully make an online redemption despite this grave error with my name. Any problem that requires me to call (which means a long waiting over the phone on long distance/international calls) or visit their office personally (which means to fly all the way to KL) to get it sorts out which means I will be charged with the standard redemption rates (without the 15% online redemption discount because the redemption is done manually) will result in me (being an extremely 'emotional person' as you described) throwing my tangled underwear onto their faces.

very good azizul. you can report back to this thread and instead of underwear, you can throw a shoe maybe (i heard its a major form of insult in the middle east to do so).

theyve got a local office in saudi or dubai or wherever u are i think, so maybe u dont need the international call. but eitherway, if you fail online, do talk to them and try not to use offensive language okay. usually being nice helps, with us being asians and what not. If you only do online and refuse to talk to anyone, then maybe my solution will not work for you.

talk to them and who knows? they may allow the 15% discount on redemptions anyway since your problem is due to technicality..

Re contacting their local office in Jeddah, you must have not read about my experience in getting back my money over an unused ticket in the 'Trips That Never Came True Thread', don't you?

In brief, it's about them taking 6 months to make a refund over a JED-KUL ticket which I did not perform. This very simple and straight forward matter got so dramatic it went on from multiple email correspondences and phone calls, to several personal visits to MH office in Jeddah, to a personal visit to MH office in KL Sentral, to lies by MH staff, to involve personal phone calls from the MH Area Manager in Saudi Arabia to me to eventually it got sorted out 6 months later.

And you claimed that I am 'emotional'. You are so funny.

ahhhh im sorry to hear that azizul. i don't really read other threads i see as boring so i was not aware of your previous experiences. I don't see that as a prerequisite to commenting on this enrich issue. But i won't comment on those as i dont know the details.

My view stands. good luck!

Why is that not a prerequisite to commenting on this Enrich issue? You suggested me to go to the local MH office to seek assistance should I face any problem with my future miles redemption when in reality they have a history of taking 6 months to settle an insanely simple refund transaction case of mine in not too distant past.

Other threads in this forum might be 'as boring' to your standard, but not my threads - sorry to disappoint you.

In our last big 'fight' about the 'attention to details' issue in the A333 thread, I mentioned that my vocal comments about MH - the hancur, melingkup and stuff - were made based on my 'growing knowledge and experience' with the airline to which you digressed. I really speak based on my experience and knowledge on its face value.

can't expect everyone to study your entire history before lending some advice right.... if you expect that from everyone here...well... good for you.

just trying to offer some feedback on how i have (and will continue to) settle this sort of problem. :drinks: