MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Peter Smith

The Worlds Most Isolated City

GIBBY, I am coming during the weekends,... I need to spot VEry vERY sooon kekekke.... Tell me whre to pick u up, and lets hurry off snappping under heliconian skies kekekeke Lovely FOkker !!! :drinks:

Gibby! Stunning sky with stunning livery. Bravo !!! :good: Thanks for sharing.

Fokker 100 number 5 (7th for PER) VH-FNT (Formerly B-12297 as photographed by Kian Hong at XSP) is at Perth having the final touches done to its livery and having cargo fire surpression system installed, should be in service this time next month. It is being followed by atleast 1 more F100 for Skywest and Alliance, and 2 for turbo-prop operator Network Aviation! PER is getting like AMS!

Wait wait... I'll be coming down to Perth soon to catch her again in her new dress. :yahoo: Hohoho... :D

Edited by kianhong

Kianhong, when you get here, give me a buzz, i'll PM you my mobile. I'll take you spotting, just remember to hydrate and bring fly repellant!

TK, ya last week I was winging to you all it was soo cold here, I come home (Sydney was 17 degrees) and it was 39 degrees!! Today was a dry 32 degrees with a light (yes only light winds!) north easterly blowing most of the day!

Aiya, database big bang caused so many things down the black hole... but anyways... here's some to contribute to YPPH spotting pix... Liam, I think i can't make it Thursday for spotting, going back on friday morning... will be back early next year though... so no worries there.. but spotting under heliconian sky is excellent.. :yahoo:

800DSC_5542.jpg

800DSC_5545.jpg

800DSC_5546.jpg

800DSC_5557.jpg

Saw this contrail, pretty rare to spot contrails here in Perth, here goes one... which later turn into a snake trail

800DSC_5566.jpg

800dSC_5568.jpg

My first 717 :yahoo:

800DSC_5573.jpg

800DSC_5576.jpg

:lol:Then it became the second

800DSC_5612.jpg

Nailed this one as well landing on runwei 21

800DSC_5583.jpg

QF A330 returning from Singapore

800DSC_5601.jpg

SQ from...... where else Singapore

800DSC_5643.jpg

Wooo... winglet 737NG love YPPH traffic...

800DSC_5665.jpg

800DSC_5667.jpg

But there are so many to shoot between runwei 21 and 24 , i can't rush between these two like supaman kekeke... enjoy... cheers

Awesome stuff, Iggy! Will see you next time then

Oh the contrail was from "Mauritius 943" opb A343 3B-NAV flying Melbourne to Mauritius. It typically flies much further south than this!

I wondered what caused their course to deviate that far up?? It's even reported in 7 news i think.. hehehe.. cheers.. catch u sometime early next year mate.. cya.. :D

Kenneth, its also quite a surprise if i see it in Kch, because they're are rare... but to see a snake contrail in the air is amusing... it's beautiful one must say.. especially under the blue heliconian skies.

International traffic are mostly concentrated in between early morning- around 11am, then the rest will come in at about 14-1700hrs, then the next wave is due at sometime before midnite.... so its quite quiet, but is well complimented by the busy buzzing domestic traffics which i am more interested in,.. so many small airlines with great liveries and a/c types.. but i'll nail them again next year whenever possible... with Perth spotters off course...

Arrrgghh, back to kch again... YPPH, I'll be back hehehe :p

I wondered what caused their course to deviate that far up?? It's even reported in 7 news i think.. hehehe.. cheers.. catch u sometime early next year mate.. cya..
Unseasonal jet stream in the low 30's over Perth. This bird picked it up at FL340

I wondered what caused their course to deviate that far up?? It's even reported in 7 news i think.. hehehe.. cheers.. catch u sometime early next year mate.. cya.. :D

i heard about very strong winds down south in Albany, maybe that could be a factor.

Not exactly new to Australia, as it has been based in Sydney for a couple of years now, but new to Perth is Challenger 604 VH-MZL which was delivered during the week to Perth to its new owners as a replacement for Citation Sovereign VH-EXA...ain't she just lovely :wub: :wub:

CCJMZLforKai.jpg

604 looks sleek... when they stretch it to become a CRJ...i kind of NOT like it.

but cruising around Mach 0.74...as good as a 737!! :p

TK, I agree with the CRJ-200 comments, I don't like it nearly as much. I do like the CRJ-700 though! There is one CRJ-200 I like, and its the only one i've been in...ok I lie, its really a Challenger 850: VH-LEF

Here's a good website showing CL604 specs...click me!

high speed cruise is M.84, average is M.79/.80 and long range is as you said M.74

Nice Challenger there Liam, you took those pix from outside the perimeter fence rite? Or were u on the tarmac? i asume it was taken somewhere near one of the small airline terminal near at the domestic airport ?? Love it all , show us more...

Cheers guys, Iggy that was take at Mulataga seafood (the white building between Maroomba and Alpha Catering).

Norman, yes, given the D70 a run...I should really start using it more, I really only use it when I come to KL to keep TK happy...hahahaha, only j/k, no its just too bulky to take to work, so I only get to use a lot when i'm on holidays. I promise to take my calculator more to work from now on!

:D Ahhh, thanks for the clarification Liam hehehe, here's some take on my departure back to kch ....

My ride:

800DSC_5915.jpg

800DSC_5920.jpg

SQ in XMas mood theme:

800DSC_5932.jpg

Taken all these from my window view

Never knew these airlines existed hehehe

800DSC_5933.jpg

Partial view of the domestic terminal, note the 738 (what was the name of this livery again??)

800DSC_5939.jpg

I just love any 3 holer,

800DSC_5941.jpg

Cheers....

Edited by Ignatius

Nolah, check the exif :p

Darn tomorrow back to silly dust, cement enviroment again!!!! <_>