MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
KC Sim

Singapore Changi Airport Spotting

Where is jett8 from?

Simon, here's a bit of info for jett8.

Jett8 Airlines Cargo is a cargo airline based in Singapore which was established in March 2006. It is a privately owned airline with strategic alliance partnership with Nippon Cargo Airlines and NYK Line.

More info can be found in Wikipedia too. :drinks:

Sorry for my late reply.Here my photos to share with Mwingers.Hope you all will enjoy its.

cross wind landing

vtjwg.jpg

litle India

vtejg.jpg

Turkish 330

tcjnc.jpg

Shiny Cargo plane

lxrcv-1.jpg

Chaity call her "Panda"

ja606a.jpg

Super Jumbo right wing

fwwow2.jpg

Face-to-Face and we can see the body reflection of engines

fwwow.jpg

Value air

9vvla.jpg

SIA Jumbo

9vspe.jpg

Edited by Andrew Yong

Chaity and Andrew, you guys are very lucky to get PANDA. I have been waiting for PANDA to arrive and wait and wait and wait until my neck have become GIRAFFE already liow. And still no PANDA. And when I am out of Singapore, it appears. I see if I can catch PANDA in PANDA homeground next month. Thanks for sharing.

Chaity and Andrew, you guys are very lucky to get PANDA. I have been waiting for PANDA to arrive and wait and wait and wait until my neck have become GIRAFFE already liow. And still no PANDA. And when I am out of Singapore, it appears. I see if I can catch PANDA in PANDA homeground next month. Thanks for sharing.

Good luck!!!! :drinks:

Awwww.... ANA's Fly!Panda is soo-ooo kawaaiiii!!!!

(cute!!!! in Japanese) :D

Em... the panda looks cute. But we cant get this in KUL if I'm not mistaken.

Until ANA plans to stop in KUL, you can't see the Lembu/Panda hehehe...

While Malaysian friends were casting their votes in the General Elections on Saturday, it was like a rumah terbukah for Middle-Eastern carriers at Singapore Changi Airport.

First to visit was the B747-400F of Emirates Skycargo . . . you cannot imagine how long I have waited to photograph this freighter. Saw it once in BKK but failed to photograph it, saw it once landing over Changi Beach (with Tsen Tsan) but the weather was rotten. Finally . . .

mw-N497MC-2008-03-08-01Cr-EKskyCarg.jpg

Immediately after the runway was re-opened after the inspection / cleaning, first in was this old friend - the B747-300 of Saudi Arabian Airlines. I was glad to catch this grand old aunty as it will soon be replaced by the B777-200ER, just like KLM here in SIN.

mw-HZ-AIK-2008-03-08-01Cr-APP.jpg

Rounding off the open house was Etihad's B777-300ER making a dash from Brisbane and coming in real early to catch the setting sun.

mw-A6-ETD-2008-03-08-01Cr-APP.jpg

KC Sim

Airbus Delivers Third A380 To Singapore Airlines

Toulouse, 11 March 2008

The third production Airbus A380 (MSN006) was handed over to Singapore Airlines on 11th March. Equipped with four Rolls Royce Trent 900 engines, the third aircraft for the first A380 operator follows the delivery of the first A380 (MSN003) on 15th October 2007 and second delivery (MSN005) on 11th January 2008...............................

http://www.eads.net/1024/en/pressdb/pressd...e_airlines.html

Is SKC landed in SIN ? :huh:

Wow, that's quick... 3rd one already, so when is QF getting theirs hoh???

How come other airlines not receiving the A380 yet since SIA already got 3rd delivery?

Kindda unfair.... i wonder how they process with the delivery, any list of who's going to get the next A380??

Kindda unfair.... i wonder how they process with the delivery, any list of who's going to get the next A380??

I think next will be QF...

i think you can check through Airbus website Iggy, they have the customer order list. i believed SQ was their first customer to order the dugong followed by Qantas and Emirates.

So will the SKC on training flight again?

most unlikely but who knows.... ;)

i believed SQ was their first customer to order the dugong followed by Qantas and Emirates.

How many does SQ ordered? Are they going to deliver all the SQs then follow by the next airlines?

How many does SQ ordered? Are they going to deliver all the SQs then follow by the next airlines?

Yeah, are they?? They should not emphasize on SQ alone, there are others waiting... <_>