MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Andrew David

Your Favourite aircraft to travel in

On MAS, my current favourite is the B777....generous legroom in Y, and the 2 seat configuration at the windows. But other aircraft are fine too, especially when the seat next to mine is empty.

I love the Twin Otter. Nothing beats the feeling of it biggrin.gif . I also love the Fokker 50 biggrin.gif

For me, it's a tie between 777 and 747, as I usually travel on one of these two lately. Having said that, I do look forward to the opportunity to travel again on MD-11 and A343. I have only flown them once, and they were both 8 years ago. sad.gif

Travelled on a plane only once, a B&34, so can't make any meaningful comparison. Appearancewise I prefer the B732 and DC-10.

Guest Fendy

im going to be the black sheep and say the A340.

for one, its really quiet, especially up front. i could actually at times hear my friend on the opposite end of the cabin talking!

im going to be the black sheep and say the A340.

for one, its really quiet, especially up front. i could actually at times hear my friend on the opposite end of the cabin talking!

4989[/snapback]

Black sheep apa... i like the A340 series too!

Mostly because of EK's interior...but they fly with such grace..its almost arrogance! Spectacular!

Boeing 737-4H6. Because my company paid the ticket for me to travel in it....lol.

Seriously. I like the A333. Loves the bumpy ride.

I really like the B777, such a classy aircraft, especially the cabin, always feel like you are inside Burj Al-Arab Hotel, LOL.

Oh, and the D10 & M11, such a unique aircraft, would be good if current M11 operators install the Boeing 777 cabin design in their M11, hehe.

Oh, one more thing. My suggestion for Airbus is they should review their plan for the A350 before they oficially launch the plane. I remember they always say that :

(NO NEED to worry about etops), but now they are going 2-engine ? Perhaps it would be good for them to go tri-jet. Anybody else agree with me here ? LOL.

Guest Fendy

theres nothing like flying in a russian aircraft, its a whole experience in itself!

i had the privellage of flying on an aeroflot il62m back in the olden days, complete with cockpit visit and i must say... not the best in comfort but... WOW. you gotta experience it for yourself one of these days.

hey guys,

i think would be MAS B747, going back to KL this november with MAS B777!!! can't wait to see how good the plane really is, cause i have not tried MAS 777 before, only for SIA(in which i don't like it for certain reasons)

definitely not QF 767!

I also got to fly Aeroflot's IL-62M from LHR, changed planes at Sheremetyevo in Moscow and flew on another IL-62M to KUL via Karachi. Took almost 24 hours including 9 hours transit time in Moscow! I had the backmost seat next to the engines, by choice. My ear felt ringging after the flight. It was strange at that time because of its 'single-class' nature... FAs were rather elderly. But its fare was value for money.

Russians....its extremely exciting to fly in a russian airliner...especially their props..

I flew on one a long time ago....British Gulf Airlines' AN12 to an island in the Straits of Hormuz called Kish Island.

One of the best flights i've ever been on....especially liked the NOSE DOWN approach... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Sign in to follow this