Bing Chu

BKI Today

at last, my final instalment. :p

the KE T7 landed.

IPB Image

IPB Image

after back-tracking at the end, and nose shot for Azahan. :) but poor skill. :(

IPB Image

after one hour plus, KE T7 said gtg(got to go) :p back to her hometown.

IPB Image

byebye... see u again...

IPB Image

few minutes later, KE A330 did a heavy touch down at BKI runway. :blink:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

after back-tracking,

IPB Image

then we (Adrian, Khaled (our newly registered member), and me) decided to change our spotting location to Terminal when we saw this pick-up. and when u saw this car, better runaway. if not, kena halau and marah. :angry:

IPB Image

arround 4.30 pm, the KE 330 pushed back, and ready for take-off.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

after that, Royal Brunei on final.

IPB Image

seconds before touchdown,

IPB Image

IPB Image

taxiing to Gate 2.

IPB Image

-the end-

enjoy...

Edited by samuel chy

Wahhh....so many Korean birds at BKI ooo.... :lol: It's the Korean "Invasion" on BKI! Nice one,Samuel.Love the Korean B777 and A330s :wub:

then we (Adrian, Khaled (our newly registered member), and me) decided to change our spotting location to Terminal when we saw this pick-up. and when u saw this car, better runaway. if not, kena halau and marah. :angry:

IPB Image

Loh... You guyz need some Camouflage :D

Anyway Nice Shot of Front Half Korean T7 Love it :wub:

Hope to this "Invasion" will happen again.

seconds before touchdown,

IPB Image

Samuel,

Baaaahhhhh, just look at the heap's of cars at the end of Jln. Selangor :o

Very popular spot nowadays ;)

Thanks for sharing these great set of sequence-shots...love them all...

whoah! :o

no wonder my frens in KK said more Koreans are coming..

Anyways, nice of BKI to have foreign traffic, and your pics!

Tamizi, thanks... ya, invasion by KE... :lol:

Ibrahim, any idea to camouflage we? :p like Adrian said? wear the soldier shirt and stick a few branch of leaves on our head? :lol: haha... btw, Invasion will happen soon, but this time not KE... :) :lol:

Pieter, ya, almost every evening Jln Selangor there also fully occupied by local spotter. mostly whole family go there. and now there even hav a van sale some junk foods and drinks. :)

Choong, glad u like it... :)

Min Chun, wow... nice shot... and edit... also thanks for adding variety. :)

Raj, thanks a lot...

Nick, ya, nowadays u can see Korean tourist at KK easily. yesterday when i go Pulau Sapi, i saw many tourist there. :) and yesterday night when i go airport for fun, i saw there park about ten tourist van. :) B)

Edited by samuel chy

like Adrian said? wear the soldier shirt and stick a few branch of leaves on our head? :lol: haha...

Already Great idea... HeheheheHe.. KLIA Spotter you guyz need Camo Too ??? :)

Waaah.. Great to hear it will happen again.

Already Great idea... HeheheheHe.. KLIA Spotter you guyz need Camo Too ??? :)

Waaah.. Great to hear it will happen again.

ya happen again, but this time not KE, is mytravel. :)

Wahh...BKI so lucky oo..so many foreign carriers landed there.In KCH,Batavia Air and Silk Air is the only foreign operators at KCH <_ spotted the batavia air a few times not their b732 f28.rite now any silk a320s in sight src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":("> Wish that KCH just like BKI....

Wahh...BKI so lucky oo..so many foreign carriers landed there.In KCH,Batavia Air and Silk Air is the only foreign operators at KCH <_ spotted the batavia air a few times not their b732 f28.rite now any silk a320s in sight src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":("> Wish that KCH just like BKI....

did Silk air fly KCH? surely one of this day will hav some foreign airline land at KCH one... :) esp now KCH airport already upgraded and can handle more heavier aircraft... :)

did Silk air fly KCH? surely one of this day will hav some foreign airline land at KCH one... :) esp now KCH airport already upgraded and can handle more heavier aircraft... :)

Yup,sometimes they send their A320s to KCH.But Silk Air flights to KCH sometimes on codeshare together with MH and SQ.If i were not mistaken,SQ operates flights to KCH using A310s long time ago.But it's just a memory,after SQ closed down its office in KCH.Even Dragon Air and RBA closed their offices in KCH.

Yup,sometimes they send their A320s to KCH.But Silk Air flights to KCH sometimes on codeshare together with MH and SQ.If i were not mistaken,SQ operates flights to KCH using A310s long time ago.But it's just a memory,after SQ closed down its office in KCH.Even Dragon Air and RBA closed their offices in KCH.

ic... hopefully Silk Air will add their frequency on KK-S'pore routes... :) so easier to spot it... :lol: btw, if my memory serve my right, last time Thai Airline hav an office at KK rite?

TG office at BKI? Hmm,not sure bout it Samuel.But if i'm not mistaken,on this month,SBW airport will receiving 2 charter flights from Fuzhou,China for first time.The a/c is Xiamen Airlines B737,and not sure what type of B737 they will send to SBW.Hope that they will send a B737NG to SBW :lol:

TG office at BKI? Hmm,not sure bout it Samuel.But if i'm not mistaken,on this month,SBW airport will receiving 2 charter flights from Fuzhou,China for first time.The a/c is Xiamen Airlines B737,and not sure what type of B737 they will send to SBW.Hope that they will send a B737NG to SBW :lol:

hey, then SBW not bad also ma... ya, how u get this info??? :) yesterday midnight, a charter flight from Canton. and the airline is china eastern airline.

Edited by samuel chy

From the other one...you know it la.. :lol: I will PM you to that link.

Edited by Tamizi TS

Folks,

There is a KA (Dragonair) A321 sitting at remote stand at BKI for good part of today, at least till earlier this evening. Anyone has any idea ? Perhaps gounded ?

[Just read at 'General Aviation' about HKIA being affected by typhoon - could this be the reason ?]

And yes, KE (Korean Air) is sending 744's into BKI - had to see it for myself today :yahoo:

Edited by BC Tam

Folks,

There is a KA (Dragonair) A321 sitting at remote stand at BKI for good part of today, at least till earlier this evening. Anyone has any idea ? Perhaps gounded ?

[Just read at 'General Aviation' about HKIA being affected by typhoon - could this be the reason ?]

And yes, KE (Korean Air) is sending 744's into BKI - had to see it for myself today :yahoo:

I see. Interesting. I also saw interesting stuff back on 31/7 morning. Dragonair A320, Silkair A319, MH 734 and a MH F50 park at Gate 6 when Gate 2, 3 and 5 are empty. KA and MI are serviced with only one stair infront. Is that a way to treat our "guests"?? LOL

Too bad can't share this info when my pc was out.

Folks,

u saw KE 744? u go airport at night? <_>

wahh Sam...i really enjoy BKI spotting... :yahoo:

n the rest of BKI spotter..keep on snapping ... :good:

u saw KE 744? u go airport at night? <_>

That is correct, scheduled KE 744's 4x weekly into BKI nowadays - it will be amazing if they can keep it going !

Yes, went there at night, principally hoping to catch arrival of the KE bird. But it arrived way early (eta supposed to be 21:35) and only saw the bird parked at gate 1 from Jln Selangor corner