MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Mulyadir Fitri

AirAsia wants you to be a spy, for RM50

I was offered a couple of times, but when I tried to login to "report" my findings somehow the link didn't work.

I was offered a couple of times, but when I tried to login to "report" my findings somehow the link didn't work.

Maybe that is irrelevant - what is much more important is that all the front line people KNOW there is this whistleblower feedback survey programme ongoing and they will be ...... well, trying just a bit harder ? :)

These AK people are masters in psycho measures :D

I'll be their spy this weekend and I'll report here whether I'll be able to login or not. I have a few flights with them but I only received this for one flight. I don't have the charm of James Bond though, so maybe talking to one of the attendants to get her full name might take a little more courage. Or should I risk being labelled a pervert and focus on her nametag? :ninja: I guess I'll try a little small talk. :lol:

I got offered this a few times also - took them up on it. Once I "passed", they then gave me an email for the voucher:

Greetings from AirAsia!

Thank you for claiming your gift.
Your AirAsia E-Gift Voucher, a gift from AirAsia Customer Insight has now been validated.
Log onto www.airasia.com to redeem it.

These are the T&C:

Terms and conditions 1. E-Gift Voucher is available in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR), Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), Thai Baht (THB) and US Dollar (USD) only and may be purchased in denominations of RM10, RM50, RM100 and RM200 or their equivalent in the other applicable currencies. 2. Redemption of E-Gift Voucher in a currency different from the currency it was issued will be subject to exchange rate fluctuations at the time of redemption.
Redeeming E-Gift Voucher 1. E-Gift Vouchers are redeemable online at airasia.com. E-Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed at airport ticket counters or travel agents. 2. E-Gift Vouchers are redeemable towards the initial electronic purchase of air travel wholly on flights operated byAirAsia Group. It is valid towards the purchase of the base air fare and directly associated taxes, fees and charges that are collected as part of the fare calculation. 3. For online redemption on airasia.com, at the Payment page, select the e-Gift Voucher tab and enter the E-GiftVoucher Number. An E-Gift Voucher Number is unique and can only be used once. 4. If the value of the E-Gift Voucher is lower than the total purchase, you will have the option to pay the difference by credit card or debit card or credit shell or by topping it up with another E-Gift Voucher. 5. If the value of E-Gift Voucher is higher than the total purchase, then the balance amount will be forfeited. No refund will be made for any unused balance. 6. Up to five (5) E-Gift Vouchers may be used/redeemed in one (1) transaction. 7. AirAsia shall not be responsible or liable for any damages incurred or suffered by you in the following circumstances:
i. Your purchase, redemption and/or use of the E-Gift Voucher;
ii. Undeliverable or not received E-Gift Voucher due to inaccurate delivery information;
iii. Inability to use the E-Gift Voucher due to lost or misplaced password;
iv. Unauthorized use of the E-Gift Voucher by any person(s) not approved by you. 8. E-Gift Voucher is valid until the expiry date stated on the E-Gift Voucher after which it shall become void. Notwithstanding the foregoing, E-Gift Voucher can be used to book for travel up to twelve (12) months (three-hundreds-sixty-five (365) days) from the issue date provided it is purchased within the aforementioned validity period. 9. The expiry date of the voucher is based on Malaysia’s local time (GMT+8). 10. The validity period of the E-Gift Voucher will not be extended.
General terms 1. E-Gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or any other products in kind and is non-refundable. 2. E-Gift Voucher is fully transferable and may be utilized by your family and/or friends, subjected to these Terms and Conditions. 3. AirAsia has the right to reject any claims that do not conform to these Terms and Conditions. 4. These Terms and Conditions will prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials regarding the E-Gift Voucher. 5. AirAsia reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the E-Gift Voucher with another product or program of equivalent value from time to time without any prior notice. 6. By purchasing and utilizing the E-Gift Voucher, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well asAirAsia’s Terms & Conditions of Carriage available at www.airasia.com 7. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions “You” shall mean the beneficiary of the E-Gift Voucher and shall include both the purchaser and/or user of the E-Gift Voucher.

Not trying to be rude but LOOK AT HIS/HER CHEST! The tag is there for a purpose. Otherwise why not use a lanyard. :D

I try to spy the name of a FA.... It is difficult and embarrassing ..

Peep at her name tag while she checks your boarding pass at the parking bay, just prior to boarding the aircraft

U mean Cathay Insights ???

Nope, a TV advert showing this James Bond wannabe guy testing out the new regional Business Class product.

Nope, a TV advert showing this James Bond wannabe guy testing out the new regional Business Class product.

I see....Anyway since 2013, CX have a new Cathay Insights whereby they send survey questionaires to frequent flyers on different topics ranging from website design, food, seat design etc and ask for their feedback...in return if the person is rewarded Asia Miles

Quite related but indirectly, I remember read in this forum somewhere that during IJ time that he proposed that MH staffs become 'spies' by taking flights with other airlines to observe their level of service and then do some reporting after that.

You gotta love the initiatives by them. They did have surveys before, but this is the first time they are giving a reward for it.

487643_10152009563884168_1389145562_n.jp

Yes, Airasia are always pro-active and a lot of their changes are made as a result of passenger feedback - the most famous being reserved seats. In the early days, it was a mad free for all rush for the planes. Now, boarding is a lot more orderly.

Good to see that they are not slacking off in customer surveys and feedback. That is one of the ways to improve.

Edited by flee

Sign in to follow this