MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
TW Teo

SKYBUS

Can't use the Skybus during my upcoming Tawau trip because 23rd March, AK will still operate from MTB. So I will have to use the 'certain rail operator' this one.

BUT, this surely keeps my option open for my future trips on AK!

IPB Image

here's the Skybus booth..available at both domestic and international arrival hall..

IPB Image

the Skybus

Got to try the Skybus today from LCCT to KL Sentral. Took just one hour, but maybe it is because today is a Sunday and no rush hour trafic jams along the way. Great value, and comfortable too.

Large suitcases are stowed in the belly of the bus, while smaller handcarried bags can be put in the overhead compartments. No problem there.

Is this bus below a Sentral - KLIA or Sentral - LCCT shuttle?

IPB Image

and is this the MTB - LCCT shuttle?

IPB Image

Glad if someone can help identify them :)

i think the first one is the bus service between KLIA - Chan Sow Lin/Jalan Duta and the second bus is the shuttle bus btwn MTB and LCCT...

i think the first one is the bus service between KLIA - Chan Sow Lin/Jalan Duta and the second bus is the shuttle bus btwn MTB and LCCT...

Thanks, Fairul.

the airport liner seems like those MTB --> Nilai KTM bus

the MTB-Nilai KTM is less exclusive than the bus posted by Attan..last i ride on it..there are no curtains..( do we call it curtains? )

Edited by fairul

erm, there are a few Airport Liner in the shape of that running Nilai --> KLIA route, i had a ride on it to my college last sunday, with curtain :D the most comfortable bus i ever took in nilai within this 2 year of studies -_-!!!

ITs a Low Cost Carrier Terminal, so we would have to expect low cost buses there too.....

NADI KLIA operates the MTB to LCCT

Airport Coach operates the CHAN SOW LIN to LCCT

Airport Liner operates NILAI KTM to LCCT (I think its a wing of Cityliner KL)

:p :p :p

The Airport Liner runs the route between MTB-LCCT.

Just unsure that the Airport Liner is the free service from MTB to LCCT or not?

Just read the local newspaper, seems like a new bus service between KL and LCCT and KLIA call Eramesra, consist of 30 buses. The livery is yellow :clapping:

Anyway, I say lots of aviation articles in Malaysian newspaper, I enjoy reading them :yahoo:

i never been on skybus before, but i do saw one of them caught in traffic two weeks ago. i once ride on Airport Coach, the green bus with gold marking. RM10 from KLIA to KL Central, i took the midnight one so the road was clear and about 20 minutes to KLC

Azuddin

Sign in to follow this