MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sharil Abdul Rahman

Everything Scoot

Not painted yet ... but the first four aircraft have been identified and are being re-registered.

9V-SQA has already received new registration 9V-OTA and the same will happen to 9V-SQB, 9V-SQC and 9V-SQD ... no price for guessing the registrations for these three aircraft. 9V-OTA should be going indoors soon for cabin re-configuration, repainting and other works ... and soon, test flight and first opportunity to photograph!!!

KC Sim

9V-OTB = Otak Tak Berfungsi

9V-OTC = Otak Tak Center

:p

..... Fly, FlyBag, FlyBagEat ... or something stupid-sounding along these lines.

9V-OTB = Otak Tak Berfungsi

9V-OTC = Otak Tak Center

:p

Going by same theme

9V-OTA = Otak Tak Ada :p

Pieter,

OTA=no brain

OTB=brain not functioning

OTC=brain not 'centered'

:D

I learn something new here ... so "otak" means "brain"?

Yucks ... and to think that the Otak-otak is one of my favourite food ....

KC Sim

Yes :)

Haha... the word "otak-otak" is a Sanskrit word actually.

KC Sim

I didn't know you are not a Malaysian...

Really hot member sales by Scoot..once login then applied for date travel I got this error message.. :D

Oops! Our booking site

is experiencing high

traffic now.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please try again in a few minutes. Thank you.

Edited by Ikman Ikreza

I'll skip this one -- already got trips to SYD (June) and PER (Sept) this year. :)

scoot.png

I am taking this. anyone else? :D

Yup, I just dummy booking and got SIN-SYD return in July total package for fly not flybag or flybageat at SGD 422.34 all in fare for 2 person..cheap or expensive?

I can notice that D7 can compete well with Scoot due to lower currency on MYR compared to SGD. Not unless Scoot has much better service than D7...

I can notice that D7 can compete well with Scoot due to lower currency on MYR compared to SGD. Not unless Scoot has much better service than D7...

May be... may be not. Anyway, i did a dummy booking to SYD an hour after i received the email and the all-in fare was only RM500 (Fly fare).

Haven't seen the aircraft yet. Only rego changed?

Interesting!

How was the fare if compared to D7?

I think it is the same - so if you live in KL and need a connecting flight to catch the Scoot flight, that is extra. Likewise, if you live in Singapore and need a connecting flight to catch the D7 flight, that is extra.

Here is a screenshot of the D7 RM 571 launch offer fare:

510844.jpg

I think it is the same - so if you live in KL and need a connecting flight to catch the Scoot flight, that is extra. Likewise, if you live in Singapore and need a connecting flight to catch the D7 flight, that is extra.

Here is a screenshot of the D7 RM 571 launch offer fare:

510844.jpg

that was a non promo flight right? when D7 just launched the flight, it was very cheap.

Just for info, they will using IATA code as OQ but ICAO and Callsign not provided yet.

they are actually selling the seats without proper flight no and code?? wow!

they are actually selling the seats without proper flight no and code?? wow!

Yup, no flight number and code provide while selling start today, as plane not ready yet. :D

Yup, no flight number and code provide while selling start today, as plane not ready yet. :D

oh well people accused D7 for selling seats with hidden cost... but would people accuse Scoot for selling seats with hidden flight no and code??

oh well people accused D7 for selling seats with hidden cost... but would people accuse Scoot for selling seats with hidden flight no and code??

Flight number got actually but seems it hidden and need to click on "i" icon. SIN-SDY flight no as OQ2, SDY-SIN as OQ1, SIN-OOL as OQ6 and OOL-SIN as OQ5.