user posted image

Co-pilot like Fendy.....

user posted image

Expatriate right seater...

user posted image

TK's colleague....

user posted image

head rest ...white wool......

IIRC...quite a few Air Asia pilots are ex-RyanAir....very experienced guys! But..erm...when they get pissed (i.e when the stupid stewardess deploys the life raft at the aerobrdige mad.gif )..They show no mercy...

blink.gif  blink.gif

26212[/snapback]

Size wise ah? Aiyoo..don la tell la like that bro... ohmy.gif

Sorry can't join you guys, working. In fact for Jan and Feb, any weekend spotting, count me out, no weekend off days for me.....

oh my god......'papa alpha' has been working hard but neglected....... blink.gif blink.gif

user posted image

steady 'united'....steady. almost there....... unsure.gif unsure.gif

user posted image

from first pic posted by bro T.Azahan...err i see smtg under construction,is it the new building for LCC...?

When you start to see the stringers on aircrafts.....its time to pay some serious attention to them... dry.gif

When you start to see the stringers on aircrafts.....its time to pay some serious attention to them... dry.gif

26345[/snapback]

sure does, that 747 look like it has stripes like the one on Heliconia. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Azuddin

just like a whale that didn't eat enough, you can see the ribs already. biggrin.gif

you know what, the pict of MPA is just the right angle, look at the Malaysia flag, isn't it a perfect rectangle. the flag suppost to be a bit curved on the sides.

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

If you guys compare my images with those of the Sifus...

waaaa.... lot...lot...lot more learning had to be done...

I'll turn all my black hairs into platinum in no time if like this... tongue.gif

To be honest... I've to tweak ALL my images in PS before I can post them here,

even that... so far behind.. dry.gif

Most of them are shot in JPeg format... but luckily I've some in RAW

just to try out the cam... and Nikon Capture software.

What a nice software biggrin.gif ... I can "correct" some of the wrong settings

during the shot in the PC at home... especially the wrong WB I used plus few more

So here eg of the RAW format after post-processing and PS ..

BUT still below par

user posted image

user posted image

Learning fro the Sifus, I will... cool.gif

Uncle Norman,

No sweat: I'm learning myself how to use D50 to her fullest as well - we're of the older generation, so, it will take a little longer aswell laugh.gif laugh.gif

Anyhow, like your IC A320: double mainwheels; they're the only A320 operator having this !!!

Uncle Norman,

No sweat: I'm learning myself how to use D50 to her fullest as well - we're of the older generation, so, it will take a little longer aswell  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Anyhow, like your IC A320: double mainwheels; they're the only A320 operator having this !!!

26587[/snapback]

I notice that, i never seen anything like it. IC is the only operator, how many of this type of A320 in the fleet? is there any special serial description on this A320? It look just like a shorter version of 757. I just love the 757, I wish MAS had it. the livery gonna look nice on it.

Azuddin

they are the only carrier operating that way because of what i heard harsh conditions of runways in India.

26679[/snapback]

Not all Indian A320 comes with the double bogeys. Those with doule bogeys are from the earlier days of Indian A320. I guess the runway condition in India has improved a lot since those days.

Anyway thanks Tsentsan for the Thai A346 tip. Yesterday they send in TNE and today it was TNC.

Edited by radzi

Sign in to follow this