MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

KLIA 21 Jan and 28 Jan 2006

no worries norman, i shall help u on the ps editing during the coming holidays. u havent unlocked the magic of your ER. hehehe.....

here is another one i like.....the classy bangla.....

user posted image

A321 is another version of B757

26675[/snapback]

yup, it's like an airbus 757. only with one row of main gear, with shorter wings and got wingfence.

Azuddin

no worries norman, i  shall help u on the ps editing during the coming holidays. u havent unlocked the magic of your ER. hehehe.....

26687[/snapback]

Thank you...thank you... biggrin.gif I'll get all the gadgets ready... laugh.gif

wahh sehhh

Pieter, Hows your D50? I'm thinking of getting one, I found a pretty nice deal over here in Malaysia, but all these Sifus reccomend D70 mah..

Now I also dilemma lor..

wahh sehhh

Pieter,  Hows your D50? I'm thinking of getting one, I found a pretty nice deal over here in Malaysia, but all these Sifus reccomend D70 mah..

Now I also dilemma lor..

26755[/snapback]

Sandeep, no need dillema, just go for D200, TK sure dilemma over u hehe laugh.gif laugh.gif D70 recommended as well.. though I hve none hehe laugh.gif

I'm eyeing the Olympus E300

26769[/snapback]

Hah, at last i found a young apprentice to teach.. hehe.. I am master Olym-1-Kenopus 300.. smile.gif U can try my E300 and review that camera before purchase Gavin... will be in town 6-7.. bring me spot lah smile.gif

wahh sehhh

Pieter,  Hows your D50? I'm thinking of getting one, I found a pretty nice deal over here in Malaysia, but all these Sifus reccomend D70 mah..

Now I also dilemma lor..

26755[/snapback]

Sandeep...

I almost bought the D50 kit as well...but you must think of the long term investments as well...i.e Lowepro...'glasses'...etc

I know la what car u drive in PER...so no problem for you... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

wahh sehhh

Now I also dilemma lor..

26755[/snapback]

Really nice camera: see my ZRH shots...besides, it's heaps cheaper than D70s with only a few less features, which, you won't be using for aircraft spotting anyhow...but, everything will stand with a good lens, though, so it's not only the camera you should look for wink.gif

See also TK's recommendation to me in some previous posts...

So, joining the dark-side also ? wuuhuu !!!

Really nice camera: see my ZRH shots...besides, it's heaps cheaper than D70s with only a few less features, which, you won't be using for aircraft spotting anyhow...but, everything will stand with a good lens, though, so it's not only the camera you should look for  wink.gif

See also TK's recommendation to me in some previous posts...

So, joining the dark-side also ? wuuhuu !!!

26792[/snapback]

Yes, agree with Pieter on the performance there biggrin.gif

but as "heaps cheaper"... it's not that much in Malaysia

since you can't buy only the body. Kit to Kit, difference is between RM800-RM900

but the kit lenses difference in price is almost RM700... thus body is about

RM100-RM200 only...

But as it is.. being in Malaysia.. D50 body only not available sad.gif

Anyway... if you've decided for D50... go ahead, get it with a good

telezoom lense.. like Pieter's. His images are great biggrin.gif

hmmm thanks for the input guys smile.gif

If I wait 6 months I could get the D70 on a good deal, but then thats forfeiting 6 months worth of spotting!!!

Mind you I would be in Perth and only really head out on the days that Liam drags me out there or vice versa smile.gif hahaha usually the first way around.

Ignatius, what equipment you using again? I'm sure you've said it somewhere here but I lazy to search lah smile.gif

Imran, hhahaha the car ah? hahaha not mine whhhaaattt biggrin.gif

Pieter, will take your advice smile.gif the guy might let me try it out next weekend after CNY, so I might just do that. will see how it goes lah smile.gif But the lens I'm looking at acquiring is the Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC.. 1:11.1 zoom ratio which I thought is quite good, and also it is quite compact.

What lenses are being used around here? I know everyone here got bazooka lens hahaha but share ur specs please via PM smile.gif cheers!

TK, where ah u buy ur D200?

Sandeep...are you looking at D200 too??? ohmy.gif

I was offered that model last weekend

and the guy promised to keep the stock for a day...

RM5,900... body only biggrin.gif

Anyway about lens... some are using 70-300, 80-400, 50-500, 18-200

all are good ...

But I was advised to look for lens with high speed (and quite) AF... biggrin.gif

These things equals more MONEY blink.gif

Ignatius, what equipment you using again? I'm sure you've said it somewhere here but I lazy to search lah smile.gif

26800[/snapback]

Sandeep, I'm the only Olympus DsLR user here.. E300 45-150mm (300mm equiv).. So I am Olym-1-Kenopus haha.. laugh.gif Searching for some Sigma's 4/3 which is damn hard to findlah.. Have to collect enough fund for better telezoom.. eyeing the 50-200mm and additional teleconverter 1.4x to make it (560mm equiv) haha tongue.gif

Really nice camera: see my ZRH shots...besides, it's heaps cheaper than D70s with only a few less features, which, you won't be using for aircraft spotting anyhow...but, everything will stand with a good lens, though, so it's not only the camera you should look for  wink.gif

26792[/snapback]

Yeah look at the ZRH shots, especially Air Nostrum/Iberia. Mine is 350D with post processing. Pieter's is straight from camera and looks at least equal quality. I think Norman also mentioned something about D50 pictures looking very good straight out of camera. I suppose it would appeal to people who are crossing over from P&S cameras.

There is a cash back offer for the D50 with kit lens here at the moment = RM2100. blink.gif Almost half the price of the D70s!

In the end, don't forget the lens. Any camera with a lousy lens will be handicapped. I think from all that I have spent, 30% was on the body, 60% on lens and 10% on accessories (memory cards, bag, etc). So getting the body is just the start....

With Jonathan again yesterday on the eve of Chinese New Year. So this was how the aircraft wished us KONG XI FA CHAI.......

IPB Image

Thai sent its newest 346 'Echo' to wish me and Emperor Kong Xi Fa Chai

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Very nice picture of 3B-NAK, Azahan ;)

Same one as both Azman and myself saw at ZRH one week earlier :rolleyes:

:o :o Waaaaaa..... Syiok arrrrr....(as Jonathan's phraseology :lol: :lol: )

Wished I could be there with you guys to catch that Thai's pencil rotating... :(

But .... got to catch this on CCD... :D

IPB Image

Jr's School Annual Cross-Country....

hehehe :)

we were late for her arrival <_>

IPB Image

IPB Image

Air Mauritius rotates sooo early B)

IPB Image

Azahan firing shots at his victim

IPB Image

Yeah~ Thai's beautiful A346

Those TG 346 indeed the best livery around excluding MPD, MPB, n MRD.......Is it coming only special occasion(CNY i guess) or may be we can see this bird frequently near future? ;)

Those TG 346 indeed the best livery around excluding MPD, MPB, n MRD.......Is it coming only special occasion(CNY i guess) or may be we can see this bird frequently near future? ;)

i think it's only on occation. TG using 346 for a 2 hours flight, it's not worth it, unless if it's a star alliance destination like changi. but it's a great sight to see a 346 from a neighbor country.

Azuddin

i think it's only on occation. TG using 346 for a 2 hours flight, it's not worth it, unless if it's a star alliance destination like changi. but it's a great sight to see a 346 from a neighbor country.

Azuddin

Now if SQ would send their A345 to KUL instead of CGK, that will make it perfect

oh my friend told me that MH, SQ and TG(ex livery) kinda look the same especially the strip across the fuselage....don't you think?

Sign in to follow this