MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

KLIA 21 Jan and 28 Jan 2006

as for me ...

kinda upset that my CF card died on me when I was shooting over 50 images of the TG 346 ...

No mood to edit the rest .. sad.gif

26049[/snapback]

Ahh man..shame dude...better luck next time... mellow.gif

How did it die? Just mati like that ah? Never heard of a memory card doing that! ohmy.gif

Over 50 images of the TG A346...oh my...maybe that's why...overloaded! rolleyes.gif

pity you gavin. u can have few of my 346 ok bro....

and here 'tioman' departing for perth and heliconia was getting ready for narita

user posted image

Now..the everlasting question...

MANA EK?! huh.gif  huh.gif

26066[/snapback]

And Azman and myself missed her (A345 !!!) at ZRH, because of a delayed departure mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Gentlemen of the extraordinary KLIA leauge,

Great photos you guys got there. Me wondering what is Valuair doing in KLIA. Diversion? Cannot be since Singapore whether has been fine.

Kuala Lumpur here I come next on 24th.

Thanks again for the wonderful pics.

LeeCH

Ahh man..shame dude...better luck next time... mellow.gif

How did it die? Just mati like that ah? Never heard of a memory card doing that! ohmy.gif

Over 50 images of the TG A346...oh my...maybe that's why...overloaded! rolleyes.gif

26054[/snapback]

you know it, when memory card die it's really bad. It happen to my cybershot memory stick, all photos my dad had taken at Paris CDG, AMS Schipol, LHR and Luanda last november is gone. The MC can be used again after he reformat it but cannot save the photos.

Azuddin

pity you gavin. u can have few of my 346 ok bro....

and here 'tioman' departing for perth and heliconia was getting ready for narita

user posted image

26062[/snapback]

Azahan, is that MH 747 with Tioman signature. If it is Tioman, I've flew on it to LAX somewhere in November 2003.

other 747 i've flew on is

Alor Setar

Kuantan

Langkawi

Putrajaya

Seremban (now hibiscus)

Putrajaya

Azuddin

OK, it is Tioman. I didn't read the entire description.

My bad

Azuddin

NO EK!

26071[/snapback]

Alaaaa... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif No worries...TGA346 is more beautiful IMHO! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

And Azman and myself missed her (A345 !!!) at ZRH, because of a delayed departure  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

26073[/snapback]

Alaaaa.... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif No worries...Pieter can capture all the EK's in the Emirates fleet in 2 weeks! biggrin.gif

OK, Part II

I switched to end of 32L after the weather station. Met Mr Yong there... another spotter who memorize timetable and aircraft type... I kao-tao to him...

We have:

9M-MRG

user posted image

9M-MMR

user posted image

Then, a rare bird from Russian Transaero, in 762

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

9V-SVL

user posted image

Then the LH 346

user posted image

9M-MKC flirting with tarmac... there is LOTs of bus at this time...

user posted image

Kuantan coming home to KL

user posted image

Is it me or Kangar has the port side light burnt?

user posted image

user posted image

and, here are a collection of rubbers!!! wheels.. I love landing gears!!!

baby boeing's:

user posted image

brother boeing's:

user posted image

father boeing's .. too bad I screwed up...

user posted image

pencil's

user posted image

pencil's brother... is that beacon that I got?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Must.. practice more... guys, when is the next session?

Ben-G

Edited by Benjamin Ho

wow azuddin,

u have flown many. havent flown any of those since 2002. only the triples......

ben-g,

yo bro.....the triple bogey of SQ looks gorgeous!

wow azuddin,

u have flown many. havent flown any of those since 2002. only the triples......

ben-g,

yo bro.....the triple bogey of SQ looks gorgeous!

26112[/snapback]

within the last 3 years, the best part is I flew a lot on 737-400 & -500, 747-400, 757-200 & -300 and 767-400 biggrin.gif . But the worst part is I never flew on T7 sad.gif .

My dad work in Africa and flew a lot on T7. he's been on all type of T7.

That SQ T7 belly could use some cleaning up. laugh.gif . back in Houston, Air France T7 is the one you'll see that need some clean up, maybe some "Clorox" are needed.

Azuddin

Edited by Azuddin

azuddin,

u are lucky to have been on 753 and 764. we dont have those down here....

26115[/snapback]

I do feel lucky about that especially 764 is rare, only CO and DL have them. Both 753 and 764 i've been on is Continental. it's a great experience.

Azuddin

I do feel lucky about that especially 764 is rare, only CO and DL have them. Both 753 and 764 i've been on is Continental. it's a great experience.

Azuddin

26116[/snapback]

You are very lucky Azuddin......flew 753, not that great thou dry.gif , but any advise to catch 764 Azuddin?.....may be my next trip rolleyes.gif

Guys,

What a wonderful pic. Sorry coz cannot join you guys. "ada Kenduri la" maybe next time i could join you and bring along my friend Faizal "the dark side" also.

-cheers-

When is the next sesion?

Guys,

What a wonderful pic. Sorry coz cannot join you guys. "ada Kenduri la" maybe next time i could join you and bring along my friend Faizal "the dark side" also.

-cheers-

When is the next sesion?

26163[/snapback]

Chinese New Year weekend... bring along the mandarins laugh.gif

Norman,

Yeah, there is a dust on the sensor... Need to get it clean before the next session and AA2006.

Chinese new year weekend, which one? the one coming up or the first weekend of February?

Ben-G

Guys - Wow ... this is definitely one of the more brilliant sets of shots in a single thread (apart from the A380 series in November 2005, IMHO) that I've viewed here! Keep up the good work guys smile.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

You are very lucky Azuddin......flew 753, not that great thou dry.gif , but any advise to catch 764 Azuddin?.....may be my next trip rolleyes.gif

26157[/snapback]

hey seth, it's not easy to catch one but I know how. When I fly on 764, two weeks before the flight my itenary says 762, i guess they change it last minutes. I was surprised.

for CO, from IAH, 764 were used for route to Newark Liberty, Miami and some others I don't remember. For international route, it's normaly to route operated by 777, and 764 is as substitute if passengers exceed the limit of 762 but don't reach the max limit of 777. Normaly, 764 were used to AMS, CDG and some others. 764 mostly fly out from NWK like NWK-LAX, NWK-IAH. CO 764 also flies to Guam but I'm not sure from where. If i'm not mistaken, it also flies to Honolulu, maybe on Guam-Honolulu-LAX route.

It's muchg easier to catch DL 764 for domestic. DL operate it from ATL to JFK, Boston (Logan), las Vegas, LAX, Honolulu and more. For international, DL mostly operate it to FRA, CDG, Manchester, LHR and more. DL also use 764 as substitute to 777.

Try to ask for this route by calling CO or DL ticketing agent. ask about the number of pax that will be flying, normally 764 passengers almost double the number on 762. and easily just ask what type of plane will be used for this route. My suggestion, better fly on CO 764. I heard that CO is cleaner then DL. the 764 i went on is indeed clean and the service is awesome.

Azuddin

Sign in to follow this