Iggy... good catch of Amazing... :good:

But I think it's not about lousy VR..

Read that they suggested to switch off VR mode if move

camera a lot like in panning... Otherwise the VR motor will

'blur' the image further...

I don't know how far its true... haven't got one and only

tried TK's 80-400VR twice... :pardon:

BTW... nice Nuri's nose too :good:

Fantastic Fantastic FANTASTIC! Iggy, that Nuri is a beautiful catch! Wish I had the job of the guy peering out the side! :) hahaha (just for a day or two though :) )

That AmAzInG 733 AAX seems to be running to Kuching often, and no catches of her yet in KUL?

Could it be also because they are sponsors for AMAZING RACE ASIA???? :D :D

I nailed her today with Nick.. but not perfect.. you'll know what i meant when i have the pix edited :p

Ya lorr...Maybe that's the reason :lol:

Nice noses eh hehehe... didn't knew there is a guy there until I look at them in my computer... That guy must have had the best view when the Nuri's flying... Joyride for him during work hehehe... They all looked cool ehh.. :good:

Norman,.. the VR sometimes does cause blurry images, its hard to understand why ,.. but its alot alot better than without one :D

IPB Image

IPB Image

Is this AirAsia's newest "special" livery logojet? :huh: :help:

Is this AirAsia's newest "special" livery logojet? :huh: :help:

Yes,it is Andrew :) I'm definately looking forward to see it by my own eyes here,either in KCH or SBW :lol:

Thanks to Delwin for this 'Amazing' shots (although it's blur-but,no offence ya,Del!) :lol:

The Amazing Plane looks like cartoon plane. Would be better if they use richer and more stricking colour for 'Amazing'.

Hmm, didn't realise there are lots of Kuchingite in here. Anyway, where did you guys spot at WBGG? It's like, I can't get a decent place to spot. The end of the runway is fenced up. Not good. How did you get all those clear shots?

Oh, didnt know theres another eager spotter hehe... U have a digi cam? follow us next time then, we'll show u where to spot.. but always the traffic so dull hoh.. <_ kekeke... pm any of us delwin nick and i... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_good.gif" alt=":good:">

Yea, the traffic is dull. Its like looking at something great when you see the Heavies land in Kuching. :lol: Yea will do. I am in KL at the moment. Will do when I haf the time in Kuching. :D

Oh, didnt know theres another eager spotter hehe... U have a digi cam? follow us next time then, we'll show u where to spot.. but always the traffic so dull hoh.. <_ kekeke... pm any of us delwin nick and i... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_good.gif" alt=":good:">

Iggy,where's the best place for spotting? Right now,i'm borrowing my youngest bro digi cam (right now my eldest bro is using it),so on what day do you spot?

Frankly.. I hardly spot nowadays.. weather lousy... traffic lousy... when global upline trucks move in and out.. its very dusty to spot.. it all depends .. <_ just go to the normal runwei and poke ur lens through fence that is also a gate there.. you can get some good shots of plane backtracking without disturbing view... other location requires hardwork kekeke... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D">

Frankly.. I hardly spot nowadays.. weather lousy... traffic lousy... when global upline trucks move in and out.. its very dusty to spot.. it all depends .. <_ just go to the normal runwei and poke ur lens through fence that is also a gate there.. you can get some good shots of plane backtracking without disturbing view... other location requires hardwork kekeke... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D">

Ohh....I see :)

IPB Image

Hey Ignatius,

Superb Shots of this MH737..Really like the Lighting in this one.. :good:

looking fwd for more..

Hehe.. caught this rare baby at the Hornbill apron..tried to get a front shot but security didnt allow me to,.. so i just took it as u see it below.. i wonder why she's here for.. i was late about half an hour after it landed if not i could have nailed her on approach.. keke(as if i knew she is coming) :rofl: Ex south east asian airlines... :blink:

IPB Image

IPB Image

i wonder why she's here for.. IPB Image

Really nice shot, Iggy, with 'the Flag' lifting off in the rear :good:

As the registration has been taped-on the aircraft, I guess, she's on a delivery flight to the Phils. :huh:

ehh should be delivery flight to TRI-MG of TRI-MG airlines indonesian based.. she's ex south east asian a/c.. checked at a.net.. i guess this is a stopover ferry flight kekeke... wooohooo... :yahoo:

ehh should be delivery flight to TRI-MG of TRI-MG airlines indonesian based.. she's ex south east asian a/c..

OK, got it: delivery flights from the Phils :p :lol: :p

Doesn't TRI-MG not operate from JHB aswell ? :huh:

Off Topic,

Tamizi, a Friendship is a Fokker F27, not a F50...

Officially, the F50 is a Fokker F27 Mk 050, I know, but the Friendship name is copyrighted for the F27 AFAIK :pardon:

Off Topic,

Tamizi, a Friendship is a Fokker F27, not a F50...

Officially, the F50 is a Fokker F27 Mk 050, I know, but the Friendship name is copyrighted for the F27 AFAIK :pardon:

-Off Topic-

Oops...hehe :p Sorry bout that...hope you don't mind about that,uncle Pieter :)

Ok,back to our main topic here :lol:

Borneo cityhopper :good: :yahoo: