MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

WBGG Spotting Kuching Intl

Nice A330 shots Iggy, although seems to be out of focus smile.gif . Where's the new location Iggy?

Hehe, not enough daylight left yesterday baaaah... sorry for the out of focus.. but then location was ok oklah.. but its new at least.. heres the tips.. its a housing development area.. so if u guys are planning to buy house and spot planes.. thats one hell of a good bargain that area hehe.. Exact loacation is behind Polarwood housing project... its a small road.. The other area that i would love to try is yup.. the muddy area.. perhaps move behind the perimeter fence of the airport bomba.. sure damn close over there.. one of these days.. perhaps a SUNDAy... if i am free... willl try out shots here only after noon due to the sun direction..

Awesome stuff mate!! Love the AK bus  biggrin.gif

Any details/pic of that Caribou flashing up in a couple of the pics?

24512[/snapback]

Liam,.. I believe those Caribous are not going to be able to fly again.. put out of service already ever since a similar Caribou crashed just behind it I believe... many years ago... No pix of it though.. no good spot to shoot her.. rolleyes.gif Glad u like the AKBus, keep on shooting with ur mates D70.. hehe..

Went spotting again today alone at a new location, seems to get closer and closer hehe smile.gif I spot after work, so not much alsolah anyway.. but there are some surprises as usual.. Sorry for always spotting this AKBus, coz of the timelah hehe.. tongue.gif

THis shot aint from the famous darksith.. but rather from Olym-1-Kenopus .. the opposite side of the dark force hehahaha laugh.gif Hope you guys enjoy.. sorry for poor light.. bcoz its gonna be sunset soonwhen i took these pix. blink.gif

AKBUS on finals.. landed way to far from threshold.. maybe testing full thrust reversers?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Then baby boeing came in

user posted image

Many many minutes passby.. no traffic.. then finally this one took of.. another baby boeing

user posted image

Then, not long after AKBUS turn for take offs.

user posted image

She went by slowly... maybe for me to click click clik kua??

user posted image

Not so Nose shots for Azahan again..

user posted image

Then BrotherBus came..

user posted image

NOSE FOR AZAHAN AS USUAL.. How is this nose master NOSE???

user posted image

She was on hold.. I wonder who came???

Really.. I wonder who's on this Global Xpress??!! Any idea guys?

user posted image

user posted image

Followed by this baby fokker .. poor brother bus has got to wait a lil longer

user posted image

See how impatient brotherbus is?

user posted image

Thats all.. Hope you guys like it.. next time, I hope i wont be alone.. wink.gif

Edited by ignatius

Sorry for the brother bus small pix..I will reupload.. small error laugh.gif

Edited by ignatius

wow, nice pix again. don mind to much about the quality lar, after all spoting also is statisfied urself ma, of course also all avitaion friends lar. hehe... if u compare urs and my de, then is much more better... btw, y the taxi-way looks like not so flat de? got some hump. hehe... tongue.gif

Here it is.. minta maaf hehe.. Master Azahan.. hows the nose here?

user posted image

user posted image

smile.gif smile.gif

A mind i ask what this comm tower is?

user posted image blink.gif blink.gif

iganatius,

all noses look good brader!!! thanx man! and AK 320s approach shots and the second of two images with the lorries.......damn nice. i love those bro. the background helped u a lot.

Ignatius,

Seems to me the glide-path of the ILS-system...anyone can confirm ?

Ignatius,

Seems to me the glide-path of the ILS-system...anyone can confirm ?

25242[/snapback]

Confirm.

thank you thank you... now i know whichto blow up to make u guysland manual ahha jk jk

Waaaa... good spotting location laaaa...

But I wonder... what's the shoulder width for the taxiway unsure.gif huh.gif ??

What if somebody missed the turning radius to holding point???

Quite a drop, isn't it?

Understood its fro the expansion works for KCH.. rolleyes.gif

Ignatius, your shots are incredible! Where are these spots you have found?! Do draw us a map and share here for all who journey to kuching to enjoy with you smile.gif

I'm thinking I might make a trip to KCH for the day to enjoy these shots with you! congrats man!

I will try to find a map to indicate where I took these shots... smile.gif If only Kuching has got plenty more foreign traffics.. than it would be as great as KLIA hehe.. biggrin.gif

Sangdeep:

If you are dropping by Kch, pm me, a few fellas will be glad to bring you around.. biggrin.gif

Norman.. not sure the width of taxiway.. but I think Radzi would be kind enough to explain coz he's been on the taxiway millions of times hehe

I'll try join u guys in KLIA sometimes around 6-7 Feb? Then its time to meet the jedi masters of dark and good... I still havent upgraded to the Nikon D's.. saving up RM's smile.gif

Edited by ignatius

Ignatius,

That tail-shot is awesome and very clear....my compliments...

Let Azahan go for the noses and you for the tails wink.gif cool.gif

Its been along time since I spot at kuching intl... nothing much to contribute either.. just wanted to post something thats all.. :D Hope you guyz like the outcome though its just one pix hehehe.. Some might scream out loud if they know what they are looking at.. Enjoy.. I love the condensation effect on the engines , and the colours are good are they? I dunnolah hehe :lol:

IPB Image

And 100% cropped out area of the cfm's hehe... unedited :D

IPB Image

Edited by Ignatius

Waaaaa...congrats bro congrats!!! Nikon D80!! :good: :good:

So..Rollie Pollie Oly for sale? :mellow:

:pardon: All you guyz fault hahah :p

Roly Oly POly used for wide and normal photography.. its a good camera too, but can't challenge Darkside

Hahaha.. now have to wait bazooka lens <_ anyone wants to donate rm me for that sole purpose kaka src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">