MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Ignatius

WBGG Spotting Kuching Intl

Today AFB was spotted in Kuching... AFA was taken a day before, and so I think its tongue.gif better to start a new thread under WBGG spotting... sort things out a little smile.gif

Sequential shots of AFB landing And also sequential of a rare bird to KLIA at least tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Nose Nose for Azahan as usual

user posted image

And her leaving half an hour later

user posted image

Then its baby otter time

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Enjoy... cheers all cool.gif tongue.gif

Edited by ignatius

Ignatius, great pictures there. have you tried A.net or JP.net? I think your chance is quite good.

Really nice pictures: the TwinOtter series of shots are fabulous wink.gif

Geeez..thanks guys.. flatered I am, I tried plenty times in A.net before... and as usuallah... The REjected email always there... I did upload some of these shots recently.. but max 5 uploads... so keeping my fingers crossed this time... thanks for the supportive comments.. esp to Paparadzi... your photos are killer shots to me hhehe.. smile.gif

Really nice pictures: the TwinOtter series of shots are fabulous  wink.gif

23075[/snapback]

Something u dont see frequently right Pieter... that shot really was a surprse to the three spotters that day...Delwin, GOh and I tongue.gif because it took of mid section of the runway towards us..!! laugh.gif

love the Otter shots..superb!!

Guys, Nick and I found a decent nice new spotting spot at Kch Intl.. behind DCA office hhehe.. but good telephoto needed... U'll understand why.. when u see my shots... comments really appreciated as we are amateurs baaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Batavia 732 landed with its bucket full .. i mean full reverse hehe

user posted image

Old Baby Boeing of AAsia with strobes.. yeah yeah laugh.gif But sorry for quality.. trying out motion blur.. it turn out so blur!!!!

user posted image

Another failure shot!! darn darn

user posted image

Tats all for now.. biggrin.gif

There is one problem spotting behing the DCA office: In the morning when Batavia comes you will be facing the sun. That is not good for photography. In the morning the Air Force side is better for shooting. Of course the situation will reverse after noon.

Really love the Batavia photo....nice...just in time before "hitting" the lamp-post wink.gif

There is one problem spotting behing the DCA office: In the morning when Batavia comes you will be facing the sun. That is not good for photography. In the morning the Air Force side is better for shooting. Of course the situation will reverse after noon.

23259[/snapback]

Exactly the advice I am heeding for, thanks Radzi... will keep those in mind... Hope to be like one of u pros one day.. smile.gif

Really love the Batavia photo....nice...just in time before "hitting" the lamp-post  wink.gif

23274[/snapback]

Yeah, alot of the batavia shots actually HIT the lamp post already, only a handfull missed it, like this one..the rest also blurrlah.. coz its under shutter 1/80

Taking motion blurr shots are really hard.. and getting a good shot is like 2/10 ratio... that bad huh hehe.. and most of the morning shot wasnt nice due to lighting.. so i surpose heeding radzi advise seems to be able to fix those lousy shots hehe cool.gif

Can I tumpang this thread?

Yesterday evening when I go spotting I managed to take the pic of the new terminal which is under construction

user posted image

Ironic eh.. I always go spotting, never had I once took terminal pix hhehe... good one Delwin.. It's terminaltastic looking hehe smile.gif By the way.. when u do these posting at Inti.. No ah moi pix for us here ah? You always mentioned.. u know i knowlah the good grade ah mois at ur place there hehe tongue.gif tongue.gif

Iggy,

Connection at my room is okay this afternoon, so I can online biggrin.gif .

As for ah-moi pics, malulah tongue.gif . Sure handshake when taking their photo laugh.gif

no need malulah... in fact they'll start asking why u take their foto.. then u get to know themlah hehe.. u just tell them.. we MWingers love ah mois.. haha jk jk...(incl you) hehe.. tongue.gif

No need to minta permission on tumpang thread, just hop in and lantak only hehe laugh.gif

Can I tumpang this thread?

Yesterday evening when I go spotting I managed to take the pic of the new terminal which is under construction

user posted image

23951[/snapback]

killer photos!! dying to see from this angle..thanks!! biggrin.gif

Some new spotting location found today.. , and will get closer next time hehe.. Hope you like the rough A330 landing sequentials.. and also not to forget our AFB of AirAsia..

A330 landing sequentials.. sorry for quality. wasnt really in focus..my bad!! rolleyes.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

AK5210 A320 with earthwork lorries possing as well laugh.gif tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Please do comment.. cool.gif

NIce sequence shots! But image not so sharp..and clean AK...love it! ignatius..next time walk to the "muddy hill" there so u get closer..biggrin.gif

Edited by Min Chun

Seems like spotting back at home is getting more and more interesting. Ignatius, next time don't forget to take me around KCH airport. I bet u know much better than me now biggrin.gif