MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Andi C

Sneak Peak: AirAsia X's newest A340

Already there are grumbling noises from the national sport teams on the relevence of D7's sponsorship of the Raiders. Why not sponsor Malaysian teams, they asked.

Malaysian sports suffer from this disease - the more money you pump in, the worse the results will be. So it is better not to sponsor them. They just waste the money!

Well, I knew the rules from playing Madden NFL. Don't ask why I play the game when I think American Football is boring. I just play... :D

But check out today's Malay Mail. Already there are grumbling noises from the national sport teams on the relevence of D7's sponsorship of the Raiders. Why not sponsor Malaysian teams, they asked.

Could it be that the Raiders paid money to D7 to have their team depicted on the aeroplane? Could it be that the Raiders are sponsoring D7 instead? Because if that is the case then the local politicians (well, they are the one running the national sport teams) can just shut up.

Off topic: I suggest you guys read up the basic NFL rule and then watch a full game from the start. It is not just the execution of the game, but also very much on the strategy and anticipation.

Edited by Radzi

how about BKI ar?

Apparently, D7 lent the plane to AK to help them out because one of their planes was down and this way, AK did not have to cancel KCH flights. Also helped D7 to get more pilots checked off for the A340. 9M-XAC actually starts full-time operations to STN this Saturday 27 Jun.

Apparently, D7 lent the plane to AK to help them out because one of their planes was down and this way, AK did not have to cancel KCH flights. Also helped D7 to get more pilots checked off for the A340. 9M-XAC actually starts full-time operations to STN this Saturday 27 Jun.

roger~~ hehe.... if my memory served me right, last time D7 got mentioned wan to set BKI as their 2nd hub? is't? or i'm day dreaming? hehe

roger~~ hehe.... if my memory served me right, last time D7 got mentioned wan to set BKI as their 2nd hub? is't? or i'm day dreaming? hehe

I heard of that before.... SAM!!!!! ::8P:: :diablo:

I heard of that before.... SAM!!!!! ::8P:: :diablo:

May be AK/D7 is allowing MH some breathing space to make a decent profit :pardon:

:drinks:

I think D7 currently has a problem - it does not have enough planes yet. I am sure they will look into it once their fleet is of sufficient size.

I think D7 currently has a problem - it does not have enough planes yet. I am sure they will look into it once their fleet is of sufficient size.

pardon my ignorance but what is D7?

pardon my ignorance but what is D7?

D7=Airasia X

your dream may come true once the runway extension project completed..

but right now the runway too short to cater A340...

by googling KK NOTAM and A340 info, it shows that A340/300+ requires at least 3,000m at MTOW (max takeoff weight)

D0665/09

DECLARED DISTANCES FOR RWY02 AND RWY20 SHALL BE AS FLW:

TORA(M) TODA(M) ASDA(M) LDA(M)

RWY02 2452 2452 2452 2499

RWY20 2987 2987 2987 2452

RMKS: 1. THR RWY20 DISPLACED BY 535M DUE TO PILING WORK AT THE END OF RWY02

2. DISPLACED THR IS MARKED AND LGT

3. PAPI FOR RWY20 IS NOT AVBL

4. RWY20 IS AVBL FOR VISUAL APCH ONLY 5. DETAILS OF PILING RIG AS FLW: I) PSN: 055716N 1160335E II)HGT: 25.1M AMSL III)DIST FM NEW DISPLACED THR RWY20: 1173M IV) MARKED AND LIGHTED. 31 MAY 03:16 2009 UNTIL 25 JUL 22:10 2009. CREATED: 31 MAY 03:16 2009

p/s: dont ask me wat is TORA TODA bla bla bla... :)

That is only important if D7 intends to carry cargo, like on its STN flights. If it only carries pax and baggage, it will almost never reach MTOW.

seriously, no such thing as lending a plane or what. flight is for crew familiarisation.

and on another note:

57463318.jpg

congrats buddy! :clapping: :clapping:

seriously, no such thing as lending a plane or what. flight is for crew familiarisation.

and on another note:

57463318.jpg

congrats buddy! :clapping: :clapping:

hey! you were there? whic was you? not fair! how come you didnt introduce yourself?

hey! you were there? whic was you? not fair! how come you didnt introduce yourself?

secret admirer watching over you..hehe :p

I foresee a KUL-Tianjin-Oakland route in the very near future

Reason:

1. Oakland (OAK) is situated between SFO & SJC hubs, has significant Asian community in the Bay Area.

2. Penetrating US market for low cost flights between China (& South East Asia) & US

I foresee a KUL-Tianjin-Oakland route in the very near future

Reason:

1. Oakland (OAK) is situated between SFO & SJC hubs, has significant Asian community in the Bay Area.

2. Penetrating US market for low cost flights between China (& South East Asia) & US

D7's CEO Azran has spoken:

We are not looking to add anymore european destinations with the existing 2 A340s. We hope to secure more aircraft and move to a double-daily frequency to London.

Sign in to follow this