MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Samuel Chy

BKI '09

Anyone got any news regarding the 2 KE Jumbos? :help:

yup...they will be here soon..

don't worry you will got a chance to snap it. come to the forum more frequent .... :drinks:

Edited by Yoong

yup...they will be here soon..

don't worry you will got a chance to snap it. come to the forum more frequent .... :drinks:

No lah this is like my second office...I log-in everyday. :p

lama x post sudah. hehe...

welcome to the club again! :p

_DSC1095-800.jpg

QE

_DSC1120-800.jpg

WD

_DSC1134-800.jpg

and this fella only like to say hi with me when lights gone! first time heavily rain, and second time sunset-ed. :girl_devil:

_DSC1525-800.jpg

the only burst that acceptable of her. :(

:drinks:

The flights mid-niite....will u still come??

Gate 1 can see the Jumbo clearly. See how it goes. Don't think I'll be going alone, though.

I can see that works on the terminal has finally been completed? Nice shot :good:

Thanks, yes, it's coming to a complete, still left the aerobridges, some interior and exterior constructions on the terminal which soon to be done. Anyway, seems likethe runway extension still need a long time to complete, hmm

Edited by Desmond C

Thanks, yes, it's coming to a complete, still left the aerobridges, some interior and exterior constructions on the terminal which soon to be done. Anyway, seems likethe runway extension still need a long time to complete, hmm

Speaking of which I saw some demolition work at the old RSTC circuit, but I wasn't aware that that part near the end of the runway will be reclaimed as part of KKIA. Maybe after they remove the debris it would be a nice place to catch some belly shots.

Hi Guys,

Hope you guys had a good night sleep. I did, thanks to Yoong who advised on the 3 KE charter flights arriving BKI last night. 2 Jumbos were here along with another T7. Unfortunately was unable to stay until the the T7 arrive since the arrival was slotted quite late.

Arrived KKIA at 9.15pm after dinner with some friends. The whole place was swamped with Koreans in uniform along with some 20 buses 20-seaters and 40-seaters. I have never seen so many tourist buses at the vicinity of the airport before. I recognized from the card boards that some of the "guest" are actually from a renown MLM company. They were here too a couple of years back and IIRC they fully booked Karambunai Resort during then.

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

Reminder! This is BKI, not ICN. :p Next up, the 2 KE Jumbos.

Cikgu,

The ferry flight return empty and the charter China Southern was canceled. Turnaround time for the Jumbo was 1.5hrs I think.

Actually I also have some bus shots...:p

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

Wait lah...the photos got a lot of noise and need some potatoshopping.

..... the charter China Southern was canceled.

MU is China Eastern. China Southern is CZ

Anyway, flight was cancelled - a little less spice at BKI last night then !

If that MU flight was one of those charters to cater for year end holiday tours, it must be some heck of a dissapointment for the intending tourists :( Wonder what was the reason, adverse weather ? poor load ?

Thanks for sharing those pics ! :drinks:

Hi, guys. Sorry for the delay. Didn't have Neat Image installed on my Toshiba and last night unable to access Photobucket.

Anyway, KE9673 operated by HL7465 while KE9675 operated by HL7490. Between them we actually didn't see the B738 landed. The Asiana A321 was parked next to 490. Enjoy the pix.

IMG_0139_filtered.jpg

IMG_0141_filtered.jpg

IMG_0142_filtered.jpg

IMG_0150_filtered.jpg

IMG_0151_filtered.jpg

IMG_0154_filtered.jpg

IMG_0157_filtered.jpg

IMG_0159_filtered.jpg