MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Sultan Mahmud Airport - Kuala Terengganu

Gavin, I know you really pandai when it comes to food incentives hehe.. BEtui !!! I reserve some for you ha?!! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

wrong gavin. u dont know what u always eat aaa....

ignatius.....its 2 maggies ayam goreng not a single hair of sayur. right gavin???

Alamak, how to spot with maggies in your mouth haha.. , eyy Gavin.. Kch naik what bus to get to KL ah hehe.. tongue.gif Kena tunggu AK-BUS no 320 baru boleh lah.. smile.gif

anybody has shot of 'keropok leko'??

18563[/snapback]

You With My Command Sir !!!

Here happy.gif

The Isi Ikan.

user posted image

Been Make into this.. Look Like Sausage wink.gif

user posted image

After Been Rebus..

user posted image

Cut Eat Into Small Pieces Easy to Eat Right.. Ready TO Surf For Cabai Sauce.

user posted image

*Nik Hok Rebus.. Not Hok Goreng !!! Hehehe.. Tak Da Gambo Hok Goreng

I heard they say the Isi Ikan [FishPaste] is a mixture of fish bones, tails, gills, skin all the leftover of fish. All blend together.

True ar?

I heard bus number 320 stop in Sepang International airport , and there are shuttle busses , look out for 787's , 8886 , 4947 and 3705 smile.gif

18583[/snapback]

Are those numbers reffering to your spotting gang car no.s? These shuttle bus looks fishy.. blink.gif Haha.. laugh.gif

I heard they say the Isi Ikan [FishPaste] is a mixture of fish bones, tails, gills, skin all the leftover of fish. All blend together.

True ar?

18586[/snapback]

I Don't Know But My Pic No WOrries It Home made.. laugh.gif

Oo.

I like keropok lekor, the goreng one. Taste nice although got the fishy smell.

M-Wings is Aviation Forum by day, Food Forum by night..

Azahan Nasi Dagang Is The Blue RIce Right ??? biggrin.gif Or The Brown White Rice With Kuah Gulai and Ikang.. Rozhan DUlu U SKolah Apa ???

18482[/snapback]

Nasi dagang and nasi kerabu are miles apart Ibrahim, but the best of both can only be found in TGG and KBR. There is also nasi berlauk by the way, and nasi air. 5 years in MRSM KB and I have a certain fondness of anything East Coast. I made many friends from TGG and KBR since during those days and can understand their dialect. But I never got myself to speak their dialect for fear of sounding soo wrong. A Sarawakian schoolmate did try and he became very fluent.

Nasi dagang and nasi kerabu are miles apart Ibrahim

18591[/snapback]

I Always Confius laaa... Ya.. I Know ABout Nasi Kerabu.. Eat With 'Cabai Solok'.. I love the Fish Inside the 'Cabai Solok'.. Always Eat the Fish Inside And Throw Away the 'Cabai'.. HaHahaHaha laugh.gif Here The Blue Rice aka. Nasi Kerabu to make it Blue they Use Some kinds of Flower.. I Can't Remember What the name of the flower that My MakCIk aka. Mek Kelate tell me before.

Before Ramadhan THis Year.. My Makcik From Kelantan Open A Nasik Dagang And Nasi Kerabu Stall In Front of My House.. That Why I Have a lot of pic of the East Coast Food.. But Nowday He Back To Kelantan A ready.. laugh.gif

Here the Pic of the Blue Rice. with Ikan Kembung Goreng Tepung and Cabai Solok and The 'kerabu' aka. mix leaf.

user posted image

Edited by Ibrahim

You're making everyone hungry Ibrahim. Got put Budu or not?? biggrin.gif

Somehow, any type of nasi, be it nasi lemak, kerabu, dagang etc etc taste better if wrapped in banana leaf. Even nice if the rice is already cold. During MRSM days, there was a husband and wife team who used to sell all those delicious rice dishes at the school gate and we used to buy them to eat during recess. Simply delicious nasi dagang, wrapped in a cone-shaped banana leaf. I always get my fix of nasi dagang whenever I'm in TGG. There is a small kedai near Marang and it is my favourite R&R spot.

I also have been to Perlis Ibrahim. Have a schoolmate who used to live in a taman along Jalan Kaki Bukit, but moved to Beseri.

Great shots guys! My mouth is watering like the Niagara man!! laugh.gif

I WANNA COME HOME!!! dry.gif sad.gif dry.gif

Azahan,

In July...can request pick-up service ah? For this..might need to rope in Gavin, Fendy and Norman oso....balik for good = 5 suitcases + 4 boxes + 1 box of briyani! laugh.gif laugh.gif Don't forget the milo paket hijau! laugh.gif

Faizal,

Don't worry bro....i'll get one for you...

Hang nak ayam ka...kambing ka....unta ka....ikan ka....teloq ka....and my favourite....kamyam...(kambing/ayam) laugh.gif

Faizal,

Don't worry bro....i'll get one for you...

Hang nak ayam ka...kambing ka....unta ka....ikan ka....teloq ka....and my favourite....kamyam...(kambing/ayam) laugh.gif

18628[/snapback]

Kamyam? Is it kambing + ayam or new technology from Dubai for new species laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hang kalu bleh buat mai ayam... baguih dok ada merang...

Nasi Kerabu? Nasi air in KBB ? I think Mok Su Nab at Berek 12 is the good place for that.. at night... Padang Bas next to Pasar Siti Khadijah.. wallaahh...

huh,really Salam Pantai Timur (East coast greetings) lah you guys! laugh.gif

man I love those Kropok Lekor!

Nick,

Do you get Lekors in Sarawak?

Because in my 10 years stay in Miri, i hardly seen it before.

Came to KL, and what the heck i quite missed a lot delicious food for 10 years!!

Lekors here got,but not authentic ones.

need to wait 1 year then got real but-not-sure-if-original keropok lekors.Specially found in Bazaar Ramadhan,army camps one.

After 20 minutes of frying and the keropok has become cold:

KUL lekor = hard as wood

TGG lekor= still soft and supple as ever. The way one's teeth sink into them is heavenly.

Sorry, just joining the discussion again after 2 days offline...

Not much to add though...

Imran,

Begedil is from Negri Sembilan. Originated from Padang. It is compulsary when eating 'nasi padang'...

Walter,

There is a Terengganu person who makes and sell keropok lekor in Sibu. Try find a restaurant next to Everly Hotel. They sell his keropok lekor.

That is all I can add for now. Interesting this thread, from TGG spotting to food spotting.

Sign in to follow this