Sultan Mahmud Airport - Kuala Terengganu

maybe the bird putting on mask to prevent bird-flu *lol*

those shot are superb~!

maybe the bird putting on mask to prevent bird-flu *lol*

those shot are superb~!

18107[/snapback]

and what about the pinples on 'it face' ? laugh.gif

Need to put on mask too.. laugh.gif

I'll find my way to TGG when Pieter gets to come. But if fly, no car to drive. If drive, no chance to fly into TGG for the first time. Decisions, decisions... But anyway I'll think about that later.

With regards to the relatively good pax loads on AK, perhaps it is because MAS suspended its Supersaver fares for the school holiday season and DeepaRaya. Started since 27 Oct and up until 2 January, Y class must pay full fare! Maybe it has backfired and people are flying AK by the hundreds.

oOo..no wonder la "no web fares available for this flight"..maybe finish by the MAS travel fair wink.gif ..

eh,where TK partner? tongue.gif

oOo..no wonder la "no web fares available for this flight"..maybe finish by the MAS travel fair wink.gif ..

18166[/snapback]

Ya la. I was clicking and clicking MAS website for webfares for tens of times but never got. Next I tried KUL-IPH which traditionally is a low pax route... also no web fare. Something fishy going on or the system has gone bonkers. At last I called MAS callcentre and then only they said of the peak season suspension. At least they could have mentioned that in the website. This suspension never occured before like last year's and this year's mid term school holidays, but maybe now because of the cost cutting and yield improvement exercise.

Edited by Rozhan

pity you rozhan. mh should be professional enough to inform on the suspension of webfares in its website. please join us if all look good in february. we can wave at the pilots.

gavin, no we didnt grew up there. but during holidays, that is where we stay when we go back to KT. very near to the airport and the beach. very good life there. soon, it should be more fun for me and TK when new airport is completed. ok on KLIA side, sunday spotting weather centre aaa. see you there!

gavin, no we didnt grew up there. but during holidays, that is where we stay when we go back to KT. very near to the airport and the beach. very good life there. soon, it should be more fun for me and TK when new airport is completed. ok on KLIA side, sunday spotting weather centre aaa. see you there!

18216[/snapback]

Sorry... can't join you guys, Sunday already in LGK till Wed... sad.gif

LIMA'05 .... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hopefully can get some apron shots laugh.gif

go lima norman....go!!! remind you ok ....we need more ah moi shots. and er asiya tige lapang kosong. eh silap tige due kosong. (pieter! ask your significant other)

here the close-up of mr co-pilot doing take off check list.....

user posted image

18226[/snapback]

Azahan..i think the co-pilot is looking at the VR(name of the assigned crew for take off and landing position)

Waooo.. THe Heat Blur Realy Make Me Blowing Away !!!!!! laugh.gif Nice Shot Azahan Look Damn Great Stuff.. wub.gif

really aa nicholas...i donno laaa.......donno why he had to hold it high up....may be to show off to me that he was a cool guy. mad.gif mad.gif

go lima norman....go!!!  remind you ok ....we need more ah moi shots. and er asiya tige  lapang kosong. eh silap tige due kosong.  (pieter! ask your significant other)

18235[/snapback]

Errr Mostlikely I will miss the Er Asiya Tige Due Kosong in LGK,

'cos that kapa will come to LGK only on the 9th,

I'll be leaving LGK on the 7th on board Er Asiya Tujuh Tige Tige sad.gif

Ah mois?? Cannnnn... wink.gif

Ah moi!!!! Typical kampung girl from TGG. dont know who she was but she was at my kampung house helping out something. so i asked her to face my camera. she was shy. so i just snapped laaa...

user posted image

user posted image

Hmmm... Azahang...

Machang awek dok jual nasik lemok ikang ayer depang hotel Grand Continental KT jerrkk

( look a like ah moi that sell 'fat rice' tongue.gif in front of Grand Continental hotel... )

'fat rice'........hahahahahaha laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

faizal, jom spotting..

18351[/snapback]

Takde hal... aku spotting ngan Nokia 3230... 1.4 MPX Camera... ehehehehehehehe tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'm waiting for HP to open sales for their staff with speacial rates.... I think HP Photosmart 945 Digital Camera is nice... then afterward 'dok segang' joining MW team for spotting...

Nasik Lemok = Fat Rice ... laugh.gif laugh.gif

Faizal, I'm still looking for the words equal to "kerpok leko.." wink.gif

Azahan? any idea? laugh.gif laugh.gif

Or anybody from Losong blink.gif ? laugh.gif laugh.gif

Nasik Lemok = Fat Rice ... laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Faizal, I'm still looking for the words equal to "kerpok leko.." wink.gif

18372[/snapback]

Believe or not..... It is called "Fish Sausage".... tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This been write by Mindy McAdams on her blog at Macloo.com since she cannot find a definition for "lekor."

I think MH can now put this Fish Sausage menu on international flight... rolleyes.gif

Edited by E Faizal

yezzzeeer fitri, tgg ah moi beautiful. but gotta control their whacking of nasi dagang and kerpok leko after u marry them. hehehe......

Azahan...

Is begedil a dish which originated in Terrengganu? A friend of mine told me that it's eaten with Nasi Dagang... unsure.gif

"pende mung merang" (pieter! what laaa u imran (imran in pronounced as merang in TGG. like the name aishah is spelled as esah and pronounced as "es soh")).

no. not that i know of. u eat nasi dagang with small slice of tuna with curry and acar. (pieter! sorry can u ask your significant other...hehe thanx)

woi!!! to all those wanna join. sunday spotting!!! go recharge your batteries and empty your memory cards

Sign in to follow this