MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Sultan Mahmud Airport - Kuala Terengganu

Azahan.... pergh... marbeles!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

I like the "motion blur pax".... looks like "ghosts" disembarking laugh.gif laugh.gif wuuuu...huuuuuu..

BTW... my last visit to TGG was 3 years ago...

Landed from Tioman, pax disembarked, rush out

bought keropok leko and rushed back to airport,

security said... "tak payah check laa... bawa kerpok & kapa sedighi..." biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

(Pieter: No need to check... you bring in "keropok (??)" & own aircraft) laugh.gif

hahahahahaha.....eh brahim, gaya mesti ada for mas. (pieter! mas must have style!)

norman, yes, airport staffs very friendly. especially when u fly with your own private plane. when aaa my turn??eh come to think of it...ya laaaaa, many ghosts coming down the stairs. if u notice, AK requires stairs at both front and back exits. MH only requires at the front. that tells us a lot in terms of pax load.

You can also see the difference whereby MAS uses Hightech stairs whereas AK use stairs that looks like .. donno ..

hehehe . I think they PUSH the stairs ah ...

I don't see any other way of moving it

hahahahahaha.....eh brahim, gaya mesti ada for mas. (pieter! mas must have style!)

18045[/snapback]

Duit mesti ada for mas (pieter! mas must have money) tongue.gif

P.S for Gavin : Ya they push the stair.. no petrol!! so it safe the money also.

Edited by Ibrahim

You can also see the difference whereby MAS uses Hightech stairs whereas AK use stairs that looks like .. donno ..

hehehe . I think they PUSH the stairs ah ...

I don't see any other way of moving it

18049[/snapback]

Must try it out next time.."COOL" stair! cool.gif

I like this one except stupid effect from the flood light. TK just arrived in this aircraft. Picked him at the airport and returned to this same spot. Here engine start-up for the returning flight. Nobody's complaining.... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

user posted image

min chun, because i come from the 'dark side'. but i hate the stupid glare effect from the flood lights. gotta buy polarizer. how much aaaa jonathan?

and yes gavin, they push the stairs and make funny noise "grunggrang grunggrang......."

Sell the Stair Lorry to Me.. Cool huh To Drive that Lorry at the Highway.. Hahahahahaha biggrin.gif I Can Imagine it..

Azahan,

Sultan Mahmud will be proud of you for showing us around TGG .. biggrin.gif

Fantastic shots bro ..

Haven't been to WMKN, but i've been to WMKC (Sultan Ismail Petra). Nice airport for spot but traffic there a bit sad lah ..

special prayer at my kampung house. life is good!! and TK happily editing his Pudong spotting photos.....

user posted image

user posted image

yes nizam. TGG is cool for spotting. KBR has a pretty airport but i have been told that it has no good spotting location.....

pieter,

come over laaa. but we must plan in advance so that TK,Rozhan and I are all in TGG. no worries, airport from my kampung house on 10mins drive. anybody else feel free to join. best thing is to spot then we go for one night trip to redang island.

Would LOVE to, Azahan...TGG seems a wonderful place for beach, eat and spot !!!

You organize, lah, and I'll take some days off and come-over wink.gif

tell me roughly the dates u are coming, i shall make the arrangement. u can stay in my kampung house.....

Terima kasih banyak Azahan wink.gif

How about somewhere around 18feb06-25feb06 ? I should have purchased my Nikon + tele by that time as well smile.gif

BEUTIFUL Azahan! Spotting baby boeings in TGG seems fun.

if you notice on the nose picture, the cockpit area seems to be clean.

Has it been newly replaced. Can it be easily replaced, because the colour is quite contradicting there.

hey walter, u very observant biggrin.gif . repainted outside i guess because may be previous user has that grey or black anti-glare paint. my guess!

grey or black anti-glare paint. my guess!

18093[/snapback]

What That Azahan ??? huh.gif it My first time hear that kind of paints.

donno laa just my wild guess, like last time our MH 737-200, it had a black paint covering below the wind screen.

Sign in to follow this