STA : 1300

A/C : 33A

BKI - HKG

31/5/2006

Flight No : KA 60

STD : 1355

STA : 1650

A/C : 33A

**There are 3 configurations of KA 333. 2 in 3-class layout (F12, J42, Y230) and 1 in 2-class (J42, Y273) layout. The ones in 2-class layout is better because it got the the new Airbus interior with PTV in every seats.

So anybody going ?

I wanna go but I let Samuel decide. :)

Going where ? To HKG or BKI (take pics only) ? :D

Sister visiting these few days, doubt if I will be able to escape long enough - sigh !

Look forward to any forthcoming pics though :drinks:

thanks for d information, Isaac. :) this also make me sure that two days ago, Sunday the KA i saw is 330. :drinks: at first i don believe it... btw, will u go spot it? maybe tomorrow i'll. :)

Going where ? To HKG or BKI (take pics only) ? :D

LOL ! I will, if i'm the son of one of the Millionaires in Malaysia :yahoo:

thanks for d information, Isaac. :)

You're welcome :p

this also make me sure that two days ago, Sunday the KA i saw is 330. at first i don believe it...

Yes Sam, it was indeed KA 333. And it wasn't the first time they send their 333 here. I've seen KA had 2 flights into BKI in a day using their own aircraft, normally during the CNY season.

btw, will u go spot it? maybe tomorrow i'll. :)

I can't, Samuel. Because i will go for a movie with my friends tomorrow at Centre Point. Won't go home until 4.30PM. So i was hoping that one of us here can actually go and take the KA picture for us :p

By the way, Sam/SV Choong, i will go to KUL this Friday, on MH051 (a 772) and back next Thu, on MH080 (a 772) :p

Edited by Isaac

This is great news, Borneo see several heavies that KUL didn't get to see :)

Get the pixs, IIRC u guys can get clear shot because the airport cut down the blocking trees :p

LOL ! I will, if i'm the son of one of the Millionaires in Malaysia yahoo.gif

You can still find a daughter of a millionair to marry :lol:

OK lah, let me at least try help you people save a trip to HKG and/or avoid some unnecessary loveless marriage !!

At BKI this afternoon

IPB Image

holding for an AK to clear runway

IPB Image

off she goes !

IPB Image

we had to run from the car to catch this - a few disbelieving eyes focussed on looney father/son antics ! :)

Huyooo !!!! :blink: they send that dragon special livery to BKI. :wub:

Hope to see some more pics ~!!!!

Both days for the KA060/061 use this B-HWG, the 20th anniversary livery?

Dunno about 28 May, only managed time to go today. Anyone caught her the other day ?

20 years - was at the same place looking out for KA's first ever commercial flight, to BKI. Times change, old habits don't !

IPB Image

off she goes !

Baaaahhhhhh, Bing Chu, so lucky to be able to get 'the snake' :yahoo:

thanks for sharings :good:

So, BI still using the 763's on this short-20minute stretch BKI-BWN ??? :o

You can still find a daughter of a millionair to marry :lol:

Hmm ...... Not a bad idea, i might consider it. LOL !

OK lah, let me at least try help you people save a trip to HKG and/or avoid some unnecessary loveless marriage !!

Appreciate that :lol:

we had to run from the car to catch this - a few disbelieving eyes focussed on looney father/son antics ! :)

LOL ! You sound like Dr. Abbott here :D He likes to use the term looney father/son ...

Hope to see some more pics ~!!!!

Wait for Samuel Chy's. He was at the site just now, Adrian was probably there also.

Dunno about 28 May, only managed time to go today. Anyone caught her the other day ?

Yes, i did. I saw it just lifted off when i was in Lido buying egg tarts at "Prince Tart". It was in their corporate livery one.

Only during peak season. I believe it's the same reason why KA flew in their 333 this week.

Edited by Isaac

Wait for Samuel Chy's. He was at the site just now, Adrian was probably there also.

Samuel is there?!?!?!?! I was not imform by him that he's going to spot! I was whole day at home sleeping......

BC, nice photos. Glad you caught the dragon :) Must be one great bonanza for you right? :lol:

Will post some NZAA spotting pics soon

Baaaahhhhhh, Bing Chu, so lucky to be able to get 'the snake' :yahoo:

thanks for sharings :good:

Pieter, it's a dragon, NOT snake ! :D In chinese culture, there is a very wide disparity between how a dragon and snake is percieved :D

Glad to be of service somehow !

BI is getting quite erratic, it was a 319 the day before, then 763 yesterday. If I get time off, I might go see what they're sending today ! :D

..... Glad you caught the dragon :)

For the record, I don't 'chase' the dragon !! :D :D

Yeah, real happy. Especially after my *#$@! phone-cam failed me at the critical moment last time I saw the bird flying off !

Samuel is there?!?!?!?! I was not imform by him that he's going to spot! I was whole day at home sleeping......

Ah ... Yeah, he was. But he sounded kind of rush. He said he will take only landing shot and then rush back home.

And by the way guys, the registration of the KA 333 that they sent to BKI yesterday is "B-HWG". The plane is in 2-class configuration (J-42 / Y-273). It's the second KA 333 that has PTV (AVOD) in every seats. If i'm not mistaken, there are currently only 5x KA 333 that are in 2-class layout with PTV (AVOD) in every seats.

Edited by Isaac

Pieter, it's a dragon, NOT snake ! :D In chinese culture, there is a very wide disparity between how a dragon and snake is percieved :D

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Great catch of the Dragon in BKI. :clapping: Wish I was there...

I only got it once in Shanghai, hope you dont mind me sharing it here....

IPB Image

IPB Image

at last i'm free to post all the pix... :D i posted it to observation hill already. :)

i was shocked when i saw the Dragon sending their boat to BKI... :huh: can't believe it...

Isaac, my friend cousin onboard that a/c to HK... so jealous...

Hey Kelvin, don't those two pics of yours from PVG seem to lack something ? I'm sure there aren't many places in Shanghai where you don't find PEOPLE around !! :p Good catch !

BTW, really looks like some model airport diorama, where you have the building, bird and GSE's. Scene from episode of the twilight zone ! :)

Hey Kelvin, don't those two pics of yours from PVG seem to lack something ? I'm sure there aren't many places in Shanghai where you don't find PEOPLE around !! :p Good catch !

BTW, really looks like some model airport diorama, where you have the building, bird and GSE's. Scene from episode of the twilight zone ! :)

wow.... thats an interesting observiation. Never noticed it... :D. Thanks for pointing it out.