Icon Important Announcement!

New registrations require administration validation. This may delay registration approvals.

Photo

Thai AirAsia X

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Mohd Azizul Ramli

Mohd Azizul Ramli
  • Platinum Member
  • 4,769 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:58 AM

3 destinations so far - KIX, ICN and NRT. http://airlineroute....08/11/xj-sep14/

#62 flee

flee
  • Platinum Member
  • 11,242 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:26 AM

Thai AirAsia X eyes broad expansion 

An aggressive expansion appears on the horizon for Thai AirAsia X (TAAX) with the addition of five wide-body jets and expanded coverage over Japan next year.  

On the radar screen for Thailand's first long-haul low-cost carrier are services to four Japanese airports — Haneda (Tokyo), Nagoya, Fukuoka and Hokkaido.

TAAX, part of Malaysia-based AirAsia Group, will also make good its Sept 1 announcement to increase its Bangkok-Narita daily flight frequency to twice a day and its Bangkok-Osaka frequency to daily from five flights a week, starting on March 26. 

Edited by flee, 27 October 2014 - 08:28 AM.

#63 flee

flee
  • Platinum Member
  • 11,242 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:46 PM

Thai AirAsia X confirms 2015 plan 

Thai AirAsia X (TAAX) will enter 2015 with a confirmed plan to add two more jets, carry 500,000 passengers and achieve 4 billion baht in revenue.  The plan represents robust growth for the country's first long-haul low-cost carrier (LCC), which took to the skies only five months ago.

TAAX, part of Malaysia's AirAsia Group, expects to end 2014 with 200,000 passengers, revenue of 1.1 to 1.2 billion baht and an average load factor of 85%. 

Full report here::

Edited by flee, 07 November 2014 - 12:46 PM.

#64 flee

flee
  • Platinum Member
  • 11,242 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:52 AM

Thai Airasia X to suspend Bangkok-Sapporo flights

Thai AirAsia X, the country's largest budget long-haul carrier, will temporarily suspend services from Bangkok to Sapporo in Japan from Aug. 1 due to a downgrade of Thailand's aviation safety rating.

Thai AirAsia X, part of Malaysia's AirAsia X Bhd, will continue to fly to Tokyo and Osaka in Japan and Seoul in South Korea, it said in a statement on Monday.

Thailand's civil aviation body is under scrutiny after the United Nation's International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) last week downgraded its safety rating for failing to properly oversee airlines under its jurisdiction.

More here:

#65 flee

flee
  • Platinum Member
  • 11,242 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:04 AM

It would appear that Thai Airasia X will be the first airline in the Airasia X Group to take delivery of the A330-900 (Neo). MSN 1901/1903 are previously allocated to WOW but these were not taken up due to their current poor business and financial position.

It would appear that Thai Airasia X is in a hurry before Thai Lion and Nok Scoot becomes more competitive. The fact that they have appointed the CEO of Thai Airasia X as the Group CEO is proof of where the focus will lie in the near term.

It would be interesting to see if the Neo Airspace cabin will be better than their current offering.

Any guesses as to what routes the A330 Neo will fly for Thai Airsia X?

Fleet details:

https://www.planespo.../Thai-AirAsia-X

#66 Holger

Holger
  • Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 03:37 PM

@flee

it is not a nice way to delete my original post about the A330neo to TAX without any notice and then open a new thread by yourself ;-)!

As i wrote several times, they will fly from DMK to Europe and maybe to Avalon-Melbourne.

And thats not cause the new Group-CEO is from Thailand.

The volume on Europe-Thailand is much much bigger than to Malaysia, thats a fact.

#67 flee

flee
  • Platinum Member
  • 11,242 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 05:32 PM

@flee

it is not a nice way to delete my original post about the A330neo to TAX without any notice and then open a new thread by yourself ;-)!

I am sorry if you are offended.

However, I am not a moderator and have no way of deleting any posts or threads.

This post is about Thai Airasia X and it was started by some other Malaysian Wings member (see page 1). I merely posted my thoughts in this thread about the airline.

Once again, my apologies. No malice was intended.

#68 Holger

Holger
  • Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:43 PM

Bangkok - Prague the return to europe?

#69 Holger

Holger
  • Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:24 PM

Bangkok DMK - Brisbane 4/7 from 25th June

http://australianavi...bane-from-june/

Low-cost carrier Thai AirAsia X has chosen Brisbane as its first Australian destination, with flights to begin in June 2019.

Brisbane Airport announced on Thursday Thai AirAsia X would serve the Queensland capital four times a week from its hub at Bangkok Don Mueang International Airport.

The flights, on board Airbus A330-300s configured with 12 premium seats in a 2-2-2 layout and 365 economy seats at nine abreast, have been scheduled as an overnight service from Don Mueang and a midday departure from Brisbane.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users