MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Jinprayer

1st ATR72-500 for MASWings

MASWings color look nicer on the ATR as compared to Firefly.... :D

livery look good on ATR, don't like the website title font style, ugly nose but look forward to see it land in LBU.

I'ma start worrying about the F50s fates....

livery look good on ATR, don't like the website title font style, ugly nose but look forward to see it land in LBU.

I'ma start worrying about the F50s fates....

Yes, I've to agree with you that these ATR has really ugly nose!

Any idea what is the fate of F50 now?

Emm i still like MASwings colour scheme on Fokker50..with big name of MASwings at fuselaj..but honestly MASwings' ATR look nice and better compare with Firefly..i hope this 9M-MWA will come to SZB first for us to spot it..hehehe..

Even better if MASwings can invite several MW member for inaugural flight,pusing2 KL pun jadi or from SZB to KUL before they take this a/c to Borneo for commercial flight..hehehe :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I no idea with MASwings Fokker5 fate, but i read a news report last week that Firefly will only use 1 Fokker50 while other 2 will return back to Penerbangan Malaysia Berhad (PMB)..

I have no problem with the website title. It's just that I think it should be written as www.maswings.com.my instead of only maswings.com.my, which seems incomplete to me.

Haha.. we Malaysian really like to complain this complain that haha.. I wont.. because my Delta will be busy for these babies.. haha.. ugly nose or not, ugly colour or not.. i want it nailed!! :yahoo:

Any idea who will fly it 1st? FY or MH? I read in the papers that MH will fly theirs in August...while FY will get theirs in August but fly them on the 26 of Oct...I want to be among the 1st on the ATR!! As for the Fokkers, they could leased it Riau Airways...or Hornbill Skway? You never know....But I will miss those Dutch made planes...they are simply beautiful things...so perfect...

So does that mean a nose shot is a no-no? :p

Nice to see that MASWings colours fit well into the ATR.

I'm hoping that with the new ATR's, MASWings will introduce new routes or reinstate routes previously suspended (e.g. KCH-PNK, KCH-BWN, BKI-BPP). Very slim chance I guess?!

Fuyoo!!!

9M-Malaysia Wings Ah? :clapping:

will ATR only replacing F50? or together with twin otter?

if TO will be replaced by ATR...can ATR land at the short grass runway in "pedalaman" Sarawak?

The Twin Otters will be replaced by a new set of aircraft in the same category which has yet to be confirmed. Earlier, there was some talks about getting the TO-400 series (?) but it was dismissed by MH's management due to some technical issues.

Hmm,If i'm not mistaken,there are 3 STOL Ports in Sarawak which had undergo runway extension,which are Limbang,Mukah and Tanjung Manis.Who knows if one day MASWings will upgrade the flight to Mukah using ATR 72?

Nice to see that MASWings colours fit well into the ATR.

I'm hoping that with the new ATR's, MASWings will introduce new routes or reinstate routes previously suspended (e.g. KCH-PNK, KCH-BWN, BKI-BPP). Very slim chance I guess?!

One of the route that I'm sure they will introduce is BKI-LBU, it's in their "scratch & go" list, and MH ticket agent told me.

9M-Malaysia Wings Ah? :clapping:

the second ATR for MasWings will be.....

9M- Malaysian Wings Bravo !!! :yahoo: