MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
TK

Walk around an airliner

yah Leech mate...a lot of us are .. especially me keen to know how SQ works from the insidez .. biggrin.gif

CH

Mighty glad to read anything from your side as I believe there are some differences between SQ and MH SOP's.

Gentleman,

Many thanks for the warm welcome to MW. The truly Malaysia BOLEH! way. I actually do enjoy seeing SIN-KUL-SIN-KUL-SIN on my roster every month (a lot of my colleauges hate it). Cuz I always feel very much at home @ KLIA.

I think I shall not hijack TK's thread here. I shall create a new thread on the Logbook soon and write up my personal journal and and answer questions from there.

Rainy day in WSSS,

Leech

Welcome LeeCH! Leech would be a nice calling, would you mind?

Looking forward to read your posts! We've got a "TK" from SQ! laugh.gif LeeCH, you in the 772 fleet, I surmise... No?

Gentleman,

Many thanks for the warm welcome to MW. The truly Malaysia BOLEH! way. I actually do enjoy seeing SIN-KUL-SIN-KUL-SIN on my roster every month (a lot of my colleauges hate it). Cuz I always feel very much at home @ KLIA.

I think I shall not hijack TK's thread here. I shall create a new thread on the Logbook soon and write up my personal journal and and answer questions from there.

Rainy day in WSSS,

Leech

23524[/snapback]

Looking forward to your thread. Give me a buzz whenever you're down in ADL.

TK, this thread of yours has become one of, if not, the longest thread on MW by now. Thanks for sharing your insights with us all.

Haha...Tsentsan...send ur invitation to Mr. LeeCH la... tongue.gif

Mr. LeeCH...

Nice having you onboard! I hope you enjoy your stay... Well..anytime you're in Dubai..give me a buzz... smile.gif

Well Sing Yew, thank you for your support.

As Leech...he can open up anything anywhere....to share what we experience is something different to others...and make us ALL happy to enjoy.

I wouldn't mind enjoying 9V...still no access... huh.gif any help tsen tsan...

I just got back from Cairo..beautiful place to go...in winter.. smile.gif

Since we had a long trip there, 2 flights per week...i might as well enjoy my time visiting places...with my crew... smile.gif

user posted image

As Leech...he can open up anything anywhere....to share what we experience is something different to others...and make us ALL happy to enjoy.

I wouldn't mind enjoying 9V...still no access... huh.gif  any help tsen tsan...

Since we had a long trip there, 2 flights per week...i might as well enjoy my time visiting places...with my crew... smile.gif

user posted image

23567[/snapback]

WHY LA THEY STOP THE T7 TO DUBAI!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

The A330 crew not as cute as her.... sad.gif

I wouldn't mind enjoying 9V...still no access... huh.gif  any help tsen tsan...

user posted image

23567[/snapback]

How come no access to 9V ?

Wah, TK what a big tease you have for us here. [Correct me if I'm wrong, her looks resembles Sheila Majid ?]

We people at 9V very paranoid leh, a few days ago I had a few users sign up and their signature was like "sex toys! online gaming! click this url".. blah.

Sorry about that TK I thought I already clicked the "activate" option. Anyway checked and OK'ed u now.

LeeCh - eh hi! biggrin.gif fellow across-the-causeway-immigrant-into-malaysian-wings person here. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you like, you may visit our Singapore equivalent of MW at ninervictor.com ... of cos just as good as MW :-)

And thats TK squatting taking the amoi we all see haha tongue.gif tongue.gif And pretty neat sunglasses cool.gif cool.gif

Saudara Saudari sekalian,

Tsen, no I have not been on Niner Victor before. I will check it out and register there. Thanks for your invitation. Nobody in the airline over there? Me no Singaporean la.....half only.....PR only.

TK, not one of your tricks to get to know the crew 'better' rite rolleyes.gif ? Oopss.... pecah lubang. I also got a few pics like that but not too sure if they are too happy to be posted online for all to see.... biggrin.gif

Imran, thanks....will buzz u b4 I go DXB.....still no luck so far. Sing Yew....ADL too hot now la.....will buzz u too when over there.

Gents and ladies (any?), I have made so many new friends today. Happy and ...PRICELESS!!

Leech

LeeCh, since you are going buzz most of the MW members, might as well buzz me when you visit Sydney. Happy to meet you in person!

Welcome.

I am wondering myself, i have not been to Australia for the past 4 months.

All i had was to the west.... huh.gif

Yep, step Pyramid at saqara...next to sunway.. blink.gif

Sheila Majid....wohoo...i got a chinese version of a "star"...

Imran, thanks....will buzz u b4 I go DXB.....still no luck so far. Sing Yew....ADL too hot now la.....will buzz u too when over there.

Gents and ladies (any?), I have made so many new friends today. Happy and ...PRICELESS!!

Leech

23615[/snapback]

Well it hasn't been as hot as I would've thought actually. We just had a couple of days of high 30s so far, the rest, it's been low to mid 20s and a few odd days of mid 30s, so it hasn't been that bad so far. It's the first time I'm staying in ADL till this late. I'm normally home for the holidays by now.

Yep, step Pyramid at saqara...next to sunway.. blink.gif

Sheila Majid....wohoo...i got  a chinese version of a "star"...

23620[/snapback]

You have not been to Australia for the past 4 months but you've been to all over the place. When was your last trip to ADL heh ?

Well, the "star" was just based on images of Sheila Majid that I have seen before, so she seems to resemble the picture you posted, to some here who are more familiar with Sheila Majid may not think so. So you tell me.

Eugene,

Unfortunately SQ no longer operates any triple seven flights into SYD. I happen to operate one of the last few flights into Lapangan Terbang Raja Smith in late October 04. Remembered it was on 9V-SYE B777-300 Star Alliance and it was captured on Airliners.net that day by a fellow photographer. Why not the other way round and buzz me when u r in Republic of Sin Jia Por?

Abang TK,

Our Autoland certification are a little different maybe due to authority requirements. To qualify for any automatic landing certifications, a certified pilot on the fleet must have at least made 4 manual and 2 autolands. This would qualify anyone for a Cat II certificate which I have now. However Cat IIIA & B, will be automatically given after 6 months of issuance of Cat II certificate. Which I will get pretty soon. biggrin.gif In any case any of you guys are wondering, I have only been on the fleet for 6 months or so, so me a newbie ohmy.gif .

Last but not least, our fleet certification allows us to operate any series in the fleet so far, be it a 772, 772ER or 773 (9V-SQ*, 9V-SR*, 9V-SV* or 9V-SY*). No news as to operation of 773ER yet. Looks to be different because power setting is based on N1 (GE Engines) and not EPR (RR Engines).

Leech

23620[/snapback]

They want you to suffer in the cold lah... Well, they know you are a photographer. So winter air= better photographs. So another 3 months to Europe, then they will send you back to Australia in time for winter over there ! tongue.gif