MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Andrew David

The arrival of the 737-800 with the MW crew

9M-MHZ? A 9M-registered B742? Ha ha, my flight engineer friends will have their job again.

Looks like the B742 has got a new coat of paint as well. Shiny.

The hangar is huge by the looks of it as compared to AK's that was in one of the earlier shots.

Departed to Kuching @ 1740

11824[/snapback]

AARGH! mad.gif sad.gif

no wonder got strange feeling that day!

anyways,a pleasure to see another 'exclusive' shots from the gurus.

wanna ask about the 'hidung' shot.What is that white sphere? huh.gif blink.gif

Azahan and JonKong,

Congrats for the nice shots. Must be having a great time in the hanger smile.gif .

JonKong,

Love your lighting shot and also the sunset shots.

Keep up the good work.

The MasKargo. Yes it looks new. New coat of paint. But the inside, gosh! Bad. And aircraft has so much problems.

Azahan, thanks for the hanger shots.

Now I can see it much much closer from 32L laugh.gif

Spotting that day was fun with you guys and got a free car wash on the way back.

The rain was heavy ! blink.gif

The MasKargo. Yes it looks new. New coat of paint. But the inside, gosh! Bad. And aircraft has so much problems.

12003[/snapback]

Hmm....problems heh ? Maybe it's due to the fact that it's ageing. But then MasKargo would be receiving 2 new freighters soon. Doubt it'll ease the problem greatly though.

Hey guys! It's been ages since I last visited MW in detail...

What a surprise! We have so many wonderful events taking place and fabulous shots are everywhere! And I am lacking behind...!

A380 is coming soon and MH first 737-800 has already touched our soil... Then soon come the AK Airbuses...

Gotta catch up with everything... Hope to go spotting with you guys when the A380 comes!

Cheers! Good job with the news and shots, you guys! ;-)

TZY

guys, why we so lucky?? because we are all malaysianwings.com. and malaysianwings is the best!

11963[/snapback]

because we are NIKON supporters! biggrin.gif

our ah kong was the first non-MH staff to touch victor charlie. barely one hour after it arrived. waaaa..........................something mwings can be proud of.

our ah kong was the first non-MH staff to touch victor charlie. barely one hour after it arrived. waaaa..........................something mwings can be proud of.

12086[/snapback]

Weren't you one of the first non-MH staff to touch OK-TVC as well ?

no, our moderator ah kong touched first......heheheh

12102[/snapback]

hehehehe.. Cool to touch Charlie Victore nose aka. hidung arr happy.gif. Who the lucky Captain taking back the Kapal to Malaysia Azahan ??? got Ah-Moi on board ??? smile.gif

pilots both from travel service. plus a purser. cabin crew eventually would be from MH.

they disembarked at the terminal. aircraft taken over by MH ground crew when towed to hangar.

wow...what an experience guys..in the hangar at such a perfect timing..u guys had fun...so azahan when the A380 come...i'll be sticking with u all the time lar...mana tau..u can get into tht plane too..lol

tough sanjay. no way we can get a hand on F-WWOW. i was told security was tight and only for VVIP. but i am certain i can get hold of the MH's first 380 when it arrives in 2007. god willing.

tough sanjay. no way we can get a hand on F-WWOW.  i was told security was tight and only for VVIP. but i am certain i can get hold of the MH's first 380 when it arrives in 2007. god willing.

12136[/snapback]

I think MH's A380 delivery dates have been delayed right ?

they have set the date for SIA and Qantas delivery already..how about MAS ? smile.gif

Edited by fairul

tough sanjay. no way we can get a hand on F-WWOW.  i was told security was tight and only for VVIP. but i am certain i can get hold of the MH's first 380 when it arrives in 2007. god willing.

12136[/snapback]

Weii....datang Dubai during the airshow sudehh....u can lick F-WWOW if u want! tongue.gif tongue.gif

cockpiy views..ust go to A.net and searh for "OK-TVS" .categories:cockpit/flight deck..then u will get the cockpit shot(not in MH livery)
OK-TVS used to be a 737-4YO c/n24911 l/n2033, who now lives in our part of the world as PK-LIQ (yes the Lion Air bird with the a/c type displayed very prominently across her fuselage!) What a small world. On A.net they have 2 pics of Charlie's office.

Anymore news on the DRW service?

Sign in to follow this