MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
T Azahan

MH Leased Boeing 737-800

Thanks for the confirmation Fairizuan. I hope MH 1430 this Friday 24 Feb to LGK will be on the B738. A joyride just for a flight on the B738. Will be very upset if its a different a/c...even if its an A330 !

:angry: :angry: *%^& MAS changed the aircraft to the very boring A332 tomorrow morning :angry: :angry:

But there's still until 24 March for the ride, based on the schedules...unless MAS changes the aircraft at the 11th hour yet again. I may make one final attempt next month.

:angry: :angry: *%^& MAS changed the aircraft to the very boring A332 tomorrow morning :angry: :angry:

But there's still until 24 March for the ride, based on the schedules...unless MAS changes the aircraft at the 11th hour yet again. I may make one final attempt next month.

Rozhan,

I feel your pain...the A330's MAS operates is a great pain in the rear stinker... :angry: :angry:

Does it cost THAT much to clean the seats once in a while...or perhaps fix the peeling wallpaper...and what's with the overflowing toilets? :angry:

Actual roster to HAN on B738 but changed to:-

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR ROSTERED DUTIES HAS BEEN REVISED

AS FOLLOWS :- *SWAP FLT*

DATE | FLT NO | SECTORS | A/C | STD / STA

24 FEB | MH0715 | KUL/DPS | 734 | 0950/1250-SKED

24 FEB | MH0714 | DPS/KUL | 734 | 1350/1645-SKED

TO MAINTAIN NORMAL ROSTER FROM 25 FEB ONWARDS

REMARKS:SWAP TO OPT AS ABV DUE RESCUE PLAN FR 738 SVC

Some of next month B738 LGK flights

MH 1456 3MAR, 9 MAR, 20 MAR

Thanks for the schedules Fairizuan. I'm eyeing for the 20th March which is just after the school holidays but undecided yet to try one more time. It will be utter disappointment should it be changed again. A steward I met on the LGK-PEN sector on Saturday said that there are some 'problems' with the planes and AOG at times. If such is the case, I think I have more confidence on MH's own B734s, despite their age.

And good for all of you for the pay increments and bonus.

Read somewhere that MAS loooking forward to return all wet-leased B738s back to Travel Service by the end of this month. So spotters, go get them before they gone for good.

Sad news :(

The penalties will be far less than the cost of leasing them both for the next 12months. With demand for 737NG's now-a-days it won't be long before Travel Service place both a/c with other operators, if not incorporate them back into their own.

if not incorporate them back into their own.

Indeed, the busy European Summer schedule is just a little time off to start...and, the Czechs are earning more and more Koruna's, so might need these -800's back soon B)

It's confirmed no B738 in April... BUT will return in service with MAS in October.

Apparently, they need the a/c for summer charter flight not otherwise. B)

What a great great news! Would Azahan & other spotter around hwne they come back in Oct?

Only TVC & TVD in Oct?

Not sure la Min Chun. Anyway, they don't have the "right" a/c for XIY/AMD at the moment. No penalties but extra cash by " "leasing" back the leased a/c" for czech summer charter flights.

I think the last B73Q/738 flight was few days ago KUL-XIY.... on 24 Mac. XIY-KUL 28 Mac on 332. So I think they gone already.

Edited by M N Fairizuan

i believe i saw TVD/TVC without the tail logo outside hte MAS hangar in KLIA, i was on the TWU-KUL flight and i believe i saw those blended winglets outside the hangar, i could be wrong though. Also saw MPD/MPB in the hangar.

Also, a eurowhite 742 outside the MasKargo area, anyidea?

TVC & TVD together with personnel from Travel Service went home to PRG on 1st April 2006 and will be there until 15th October 2006.

As the wet lease contract will only expire in April 2007, Aircraft Trading is currently exploring various possible options for the period between 15th Oct 2006 and April 2007 that may include having the aircraft back here, should it be viable. TQ.

Well MAS end the 738 lease agreement, but good news they are extended another year for their 332 which will be end this early 2007 to 2008.