MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
T Azahan

MH Leased Boeing 737-800

I have a photo of TVD taken at KLIA biggrin.gif

14919[/snapback]

yerp..me too..i have both TVD and TVC at the same time and location....hehe

yerp..me too..i have both TVD and TVC at the same time and location....hehe

14921[/snapback]

Fairul..where is it? Post it up..or i better search and lookigna round A.net... tongue.gif

Fairul..where is it?  Post it up..or i better search and lookigna round A.net... tongue.gif

14939[/snapback]

i email to u la..the quality quite bad..malu to share.. biggrin.gif

p/s: anything.PM me

Gavin,

Is that of Czech crew-reasons, or did the plane go tech ?

(cannot imagine MH has no business for her to operate)...

Gavin,

Is that of Czech crew-reasons, or did the plane go tech ?

(cannot imagine MH has no business for her to operate)...

15264[/snapback]

Not too sure about that Pieter , But i know she's been sitting there for quite awhile and there's someone like a security guard sitting under the aircraft keeping watch . Thats money falling from the sky for him

Anybody know where the 738s going these days? Or better yet, the utilisation rate? Looks like aircraft is sitting on ground most of the time. Not a very good idea.

Based on new timetable book effective 30 Oct-25 March 2006:

Langkawi 4x weekly starting 10 Dec

Chengdu 2x weekly

Hanoi 3x weekly starting 5 Dec

Kolkata 3x weekly starting 11 Dec

Kunming 2 weekly

Xi'an 3x weekly starting 9 Dec

(subject to change)

Operational Planning Department apparently revised the B738 KUL-BKK-KUL after previous flight almost landed with meal trays. mad.gif

This is not a case on A330 KUL-BKK-KUL, fully operated by MAS crews. Somehow with more pax. smile.gif

Our Czech crews, the so called in-flight pursuer, never did their job well. Bossy around and so unprofessional. mad.gif

Actually they wanted to work in GCC not in economy class. But then, they had no single idea on our GCC service concept/procedures and our leading steward/stewardess against the idea. smile.gif

Edited by M N Fairizuan

Landed with meal trays? Pinggan melayang?!!

Anyway I believe the planes were leased, among other reasons, to serve new destinations right? Now that has been put on hold, the B738s and not going anywhere much this winter schedule.

TVD basking in the sun everyday doing nothin on remote bay with security guard chilling under its tail

Thats what I saw when I was in KLIA earlier this month too.

TVC, on the other hand, has been really busy. MAS cannot risk their services being ruined by the foreign crew who knew nothing about their GCC service! If the crew doesn't behave him/herself, there is always an option of replacement.

i think we may see these 2 birds leaving MH pretty soon!!! so much hype, yet so little out of them..

TVC and TVD service will come to end by the end of next month. :(

As for the final month, MAS B73Q/B738 will only doing MH 0182, 0183, 0178, 0179, 0752, 0753 and some LGK.

Edited by M N Fairizuan

TVC and TVD service will come to end by the end of next month. :(

As for the final month, MAS B73Q/B738 will only doing MH 0182, 0183, 0178, 0179, 0752, 0753 and some LGK.

So fast? MH leased it for few months only? To test the performance of 738 which some rumours said to replace 734? Sad..havent got a chance to see them yet :(