MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Doesn't MH have a multimedia professionals running the MH net services? Guess, they included in the 5000 people. Now it's even harder to fly Malaysia Airlines with no up-to-date information :(

well, you need "someone" to run the thing, that's enough - not like they'll need 50 ppl to support the website...

I already sent them an email 2 days ago - no reply. and i'm NOT surprised. Sigh.

Thing is the they have spent the money on these people, but whetherthey have spent in on the right people, is another story.

Yup, and part of what's concerning about MSS is whether the "right" people will stay on the job or leave the company for better opportunities elsewhere.

Doesn't MH have a multimedia professionals running the MH net services?

I had a problem with MH's booking website a few weeks back. Reported the problem to an agent at the call centre, and I was told to send an email instead. Isnt the call centre part of MH's operation, or it has been outsourced to some centre in Bombay ? :angry:

Edited by Arthur Lee

Arthur, I believe that's a typical thing in Malaysia - you get kicked around like a football until someone really attends to your problem/complaint.

Me!! Sent them an email last night - let's see WHEN they reply. :angry:

Got an email from MAS Adelaide (Enrich) this morning. Read below. :mellow:

In response to your recent email, I have not forgotton to action, the system has been down since last Friday, once it is up and running I will look into your request.

Please email Enrich Customer Executive for assistance at enrichweb@mas.com.my

Good to hear that the Adelaide branch is actually working. I sent an email to enrichweb@mas.com.my - no reply.

Yeah! As if "system down" can shut ppl up...I usually step further in and ask "What system? Where's your backup?" :rofl:

Yeah! As if "system down" can shut ppl up...I usually step further in and ask "What system? Where's your backup?" :rofl:

MAS= Mana Ada System

:drinks:

It's not a joke, but CRAP! I sent my claim form with attached tickets and boarding passes to them one month ago. They are yet to update my Enrich account and credit the enrich points for flights taken in January and February.

Wong, bear in mind that MAS is twice as unproductive as SIA. :D

Thats actually quite insulting to SQ, maybe you should have worded it as " SQ is twice as efficient as MH"

IMO, SQ is about 10-20 times more efficient !

insulting SQ or not, either way (statement) is bashing MH. :lol:

well, that's in your opinion (as I believe would be to most of our believes), the figures tell the story. of course, I'm not suggesting that the figures are 100% accurate and honest, but at least that's what's showing in their respective annual reports. ^_^ cheers!

Well I enquired about the pricing at SIA website and it was promptly answered the next day, and the level of detail that they provided was fantastic.

Some update, there isn't any updates or news from their end regarding my application. It's been a month now. However, they did say it'll take up to 6 weeks in the website.

Existing members may submit claims for missing Enrich Miles for up to 6 months following the date of the qualifying transactions or services.

Looks like I gotta start calling them tonite!

i just redeem my enrich miles today. manage to get LGK-KUL ticket for two. i hate to see it's expire so i redeem it. i say enrich is a joke, skyteam miles never expire.

Azuddin

i just redeem my enrich miles today. manage to get LGK-KUL ticket for two. i hate to see it's expire so i redeem it. i say enrich is a joke, skyteam miles never expire.

Azuddin

DL Skymiles will expire if you do have any activity in your DL Skymiles account in 6-year. Well, kind of hard for them to expire, don't they ? LOL ! :p

Damn frust lah...yesterday I called again, those customer service officers don't really care. I don't blame them, they are not given any 'functions' other than checking information, which I already know like my current points etc.

I'm going to go down to their office as my last resort. Am really tired.

Just an update. Today, I went to the MAS office in Jalan Sultan Ismail to enquire about the status of my application. I went there, got a number and immediately got called (since there wasn't anyone there). I just showed them my letter that I sent to them the previous time, didn't have to say anything. I think she knew about my case coz she didn't even read the letter, etc. Then, she started to key something into the computer and after 5 minutes, she credit all my miles! I was pleased BUT at the same time, annoyed, as to why can't they do it immediately when they obviously have the authority to do it in a jiffy. What annoyed me more is that she actually knew about my case and didn't do anything about it until I came personally to enquire.

And the upmost annoyin thing is that I could've flown GCC this time around back to LHR!

*mad*

Just an update. Today, I went to the MAS office in Jalan Sultan Ismail to enquire about the status of my application. I went there, got a number and immediately got called (since there wasn't anyone there). I just showed them my letter that I sent to them the previous time, didn't have to say anything. I think she knew about my case coz she didn't even read the letter, etc. Then, she started to key something into the computer and after 5 minutes, she credit all my miles! I was pleased BUT at the same time, annoyed, as to why can't they do it immediately when they obviously have the authority to do it in a jiffy. What annoyed me more is that she actually knew about my case and didn't do anything about it until I came personally to enquire.

And the upmost annoyin thing is that I could've flown GCC this time around back to LHR!

*mad*

Bad case, bad case! Mas can't even do a simple job :rofl: My parents never have problem with Enrich but the expiring is killing us :angry:

Today I received a surprise email from MAS...

To: xxx@gmail.com

Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 17:00 +0800

Subject: Enrich

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Delete this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text garbled?

Dear Mr K,

Thank you for your letter to YM Raja Nordiana Zainal Shah, General Manager Corporate Marketing

and Loyalty Programme dated 8 May 2006. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in

our reply and also for the inconvenience that we may have caused you with regards to your

Enrich account.

We are happy to inform that we have credited the miles for the travel sectors highlighted in

your letter into your Enrich account. For immediate viewing of your updated Enrich account,

kindly visit www.malaysiaairlines.com.

Once again please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have gone through.

We are in the midst of introducing a whole new range of product offerings to enhance Enrich and

hope you will continue to enjoy your privileges as an Enrich member.

Thank you.

Yours truly,

Mahadi Bakri for Raja Nordiana Zainal Shah

Marketing Support Executive

While I appreciate this gesture of them replying my letter, however, 2 months too late? Sorry, in that period of time you have lost 1 customer to SQ. Even though I'm just one customer, but every single customer should be cherished, and retained.

=@