MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin P K

MAS Enrich Frequent Flyer Program

Actually, to compare Enrich and other FF cards, MH offer low miles to fly from Asia to Europe, which is good thing.

Anyway guys, I've just mailed my letter with all the accompanying documents to Enrich, hopefully they won't ignore my letter. I also CC-ed to Raja Nordiana Zainal Shah office, just for her information and improvement!

Good on ya - enjoy GCC! :) I only got to be on GCC once and the experience was fantastic - should be even better with the new seats.

Hi Keith,

Thanks! I will definitely look forward to GCC, as a matter of fact, I just can't wait!

Faster lah June! hehe

Faster lah June! hehe

If it's ur flights in June that you're hoping to upgrade to GCC, it might be a good idea to expedite the entire process as June = high season travel, particularly if u're travelling to LHR. Might be a little ambitious if you have to chase them up for retroactive crediting of mileage before that can happen. Or are you using mileage you already have from previous travel on MH?

Edited by Keith T

If it's ur flights in June that you're hoping to upgrade to GCC, it might be a good idea to expedite the entire process as June = high season travel, particularly if u're travelling to LHR. Might be a little ambitious if you have to chase them up for retroactive crediting of mileage before that can happen. Or are you using mileage you already have from previous travel on MH?

I will fly GCC with MH this June too with full fare, hope to get upgrade to First class on 747 :drinks: :clapping: , that will be a treat of a lifetime!!!!!!!!! Any tips? :help: :help: :help:

I will fly GCC with MH this June too with full fare, hope to get upgrade to First class on 747 :drinks: :clapping: , that will be a treat of a lifetime!!!!!!!!! Any tips? :help: :help: :help:

YGPM.

Edited by Keith T

Yes, I've already sent in my request by express airmail to KL for my retroactive crediting, hopefully they will grant me.

I will need ALL those 3 flights' Enrich Miles before I qualify for my GCC upgrade from LHR to KUL. I may convert some of my Citibank Reward Points to this but I'm keeping it for KrisFlyer, so I'm hoping that they will grant me the previous flight's Miles. I might even buy some miles, since it's actually not ooo bad. RM100 for 1000 miles.

Yes, I've already sent in my request by express airmail to KL for my retroactive crediting, hopefully they will grant me.

I will need ALL those 3 flights' Enrich Miles before I qualify for my GCC upgrade from LHR to KUL. I may convert some of my Citibank Reward Points to this but I'm keeping it for KrisFlyer, so I'm hoping that they will grant me the previous flight's Miles. I might even buy some miles, since it's actually not ooo bad. RM100 for 1000 miles.

Bug them by email and phone as well.

Bug them by email and phone as well.

My dad never have problem contacting MH, all the email replied withhin 3 days, if you call them, they can answer you right away :) The problem is the Enrich card benefits :huh: :rofl:

Calling them isn't a problem, getting an answer IS the problem!

After spending £8 for those registered mail, I better hope I get some benefit out of it! I want to fly GCC so bad, I want it I want it! :p

Calling them isn't a problem, getting an answer IS the problem!

After spending £8 for those registered mail, I better hope I get some benefit out of it! I want to fly GCC so bad, I want it I want it! :p

Hope you get upgrade, June is bz month man ;) , all north people travelling but there still miracle :pardon: , but just don't forget the TR as usual :rolleyes: :drinks:

Edited by Seth K

Hope you get upgrade, June is bz month man ;) , all north people travelling

So as Malaysians :) The Spring Break this year is between 27th May - 11 June.

So as Malaysians :) The Spring Break this year is between 27th May - 11 June.

But that leisure, biz class hope to have some empty :)

Thought MH passengers down by 25% :mellow: can it be full? :mellow:

Anyway, Malaysia four seasons eh :blink: :) ?

Thought MH passengers down by 25% :mellow: can it be full? :mellow:

Normally it's pretty full for domestic. Sometimes MH use the 744 to KCH & BKI from BKI as extra flights.

Anyway, Malaysia four seasons eh :blink: :) ?

LOL ! I hope it was. I think they just follow the US school holidays system.

Hope you get upgrade, June is bz month man ;) , all north people travelling but there still miracle :pardon: , but just don't forget the TR as usual :rolleyes: :drinks:

Yeah it's summer time...what is TR? :blink: :blink:

what is TR? :blink: :blink:

TR = Trip-report...

Yeah, would appreciate to see one, so, please share with us ;)

TR = Trip-report...

Yeah, would appreciate to see one, so, please share with us ;)

OH ok, you bet I will, I will definitely capture every single second of it, right from the reservation moment! ;)

Stay tuned :)

To MH, Enrich is just another need to have liability. To them, businessman travel on GCC and tourists on ECY. If you are on GCC, you have all the premium privileges and tourists don’t travel often. So why bother to have a good FFP for ECY pax?

Of course, MH is neglecting regular travellers but who's care.

To MH, Enrich is just another need to have liability. To them, businessman travel on GCC and tourists on ECY. If you are on GCC, you have all the premium privileges and tourists don’t travel often. So why bother to have a good FFP for ECY pax?

Of course, MH is neglecting regular travellers but who's care.

Lots of businessmen travel in economy.

The neglect of regular travellers sends these travellers to other airlines and/or other FFPs.

Edited by Keith T

The neglect of regular travellers sends these travellers to other airlines and/or other FFPs.

Agreed

Agree too :good: . The term businessmen is quite unaccurate here, not all businessmen fly biz class, most business matter people fly biz class. The top ranking in company(depend the size of company) get first/biz, the following 3rd important(mostly engineer etc.) fly economy, or economy+ if they lucky, but most tourist fly in economy. It doesn't matter if the FFP good or not, but overall it apply to all type of pax, they judge themselves :)

Regular travellers one day may become business man, isn't it? So start with them, and one day they may travel very often. It's called Loyalty programme for a reason.

Well I'm not exactly a businessman, but just a consultant being sent for projects and our company policy says only Economy flights :( though not as frequent but it's still business for airlines, esp for one bleeding like MAS. If they don't value us, then why bother?

Exactly, can't even get a website running. And they even have a big IBM logo plastered on it!

Need to check the status if they actually credit my miles...if not need to book SIA already! Hmp!

Tried logging into my Enrich account for a few days but always returned the following error!

https://www.bookonline-malaysiaairlines.com...nrich/Login.efw

Error 500: javax/crypto/f

Anyone else have the same problem??

Me!! Sent them an email last night - let's see WHEN they reply. :angry:

MAS website seems not to serve the purpose of having the website

Agreed x2

Exactly, can't even get a website running. And they even have a big IBM logo plastered on it!

Need to check the status if they actually credit my miles...if not need to book SIA already! Hmp!

Go ahead and book SIA. No need to "give face". :p