MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Nizam

Stowaway Onboard SIA Flight From KLIA

...the Palestinian-Jewish conflict is simply a tribal feud over land, and along the way religions got hijacked...

that part I do agree...

back to Osama's saga...the bottom line now is, WHY DOES THE A-G LET HIM WALK FREE WITHOUT ANY CHARGES? on top of that there's no explanation from the AG as to why Osama's not charge and prosecute. :angry:

Edited by Victor A.

that part I do agree...

back to Osama's saga...the bottom line now is, WHY DOES THE A-G LET HIM WALK FREE WITHOUT ANY CHARGES? on top of that there's no explanation from the AG as to why Osama's not charge and prosecute. :angry:

Seconded.

Rules are meant to be broken, moreover rules made by men...

me see no evil, hear no evil, speaks the truth... :p

From the legal point of view, I was astounded to learn that he was freed unconditionally by both countries. It really did surprise me as to how far Malaysia could be so "compassionate" to Palestine. What he did was a serious offence; you could have finish the "what if he..." questions in so many ways.

From another point of view, I am moved to learn that he actually collapsed and broke down in tears as he asked for forgiveness from Malaysia. Life has been so difficult in his homeland, and people are desperate for a peaceful life. Malaysia, a nation which has fought for Palestinian "rights", seemed to offer a glitter of hope to this man for a better life suddenly became the object of his guilt. He must be torn apart on the thought of it...

From the legal point of view, I was astounded to learn that he was freed unconditionally by both countries. It really did surprise me as to how far Malaysia could be so "compassionate" to Palestine. What he did was a serious offence; you could have finish the "what if he..." questions in so many ways.

From another point of view, I am moved to learn that he actually collapsed and broke down in tears as he asked for forgiveness from Malaysia. Life has been so difficult in his homeland, and people are desperate for a peaceful life. Malaysia, a nation which has fought for Palestinian "rights", seemed to offer a glitter of hope to this man for a better life suddenly became the object of his guilt. He must be torn apart on the thought of it...

what would happen if the person was a Pakistani or a Bangladeshi or a Myanmar-ese or an Afghanistan-ese or even worst an ISRAELIS? if the person was a Malaysian, sure send to Sg Buloh or Kajang for 15 years. but this guy was a Palestinian, boy he sure is a lucky guy to have been tried in Malaysian court and was drop from all charges. if he was caught by the Israelis, sure got shot in the head one..

From another point of view, I am moved to learn that he actually collapsed and broke down in tears as he asked for forgiveness from Malaysia.

He hasn't apologized to us spotters. His action give us hard times with those paperbrained robots (encik, ini kawasan larangan) in the white pickup trucks with blue flashing lights.

I was told this chap wanted to go to Germany via BKK and got on to the wrong plane.

Guess he was too nervous and confused LH or TG with SQ.

:drinks:

Bet my 2 cents, he won’t be the last person to take free ride in undercarriage chamber from KUL.

If you set a precedent of not charging them, there is a possibility that more of them are doing the same thing.

Malaysia's law is a joke. Sounds tough but some people still get away easily...... :clapping:

at least he got the ALLIANCE right!

Should give him a prize for that too :D

Edited by S V Choong

I was told this chap wanted to go to Germany via BKK and got on to the wrong plane.

Guess he was too nervous and confused LH or TG with SQ

I'm guessing not. More probable

(1) Heard about MH's delightful sand-wic snackboxes and was dead bent on avoiding it

or

(2) Tried to accrue more miles via backtracking (should have consulted Keith beforehand)

or

(3) Wanted to savour SQ's fabled offerings, even though it's just the short KUL/SIN hop

:D

I'm guessing not. More probable

(1) Heard about MH's delightful sand-wic snackboxes and was dead bent on avoiding it

or

(2) Tried to accrue more miles via backtracking (should have consulted Keith beforehand)

or

(3) Wanted to savour SQ's fabled offerings, even though it's just the short KUL/SIN hop

:D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Agreed there.

Sign in to follow this