MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Eugene Koh

3 New Airlines To Serve KLIA

Looks like Air Sahara has not started KUL flights after all ???

:( ;)

Y is that?

Still on pending, Etihad. Great news MH loads are higher than the closest enemy! :)

Y is that?

Still on pending, Etihad. Great news MH loads are higher than the closest enemy! :)

I don't think they have started yet, otherwise we would have known by now although no news has stated anything about it. Also, it may be due to the take over by JET AIRWAYS, perhaps they may start a second daily MAA flight to KUL or to another point in INDIA to replace the planned KUL-MAA route.

:D

HAHA! KUL 1 SIN 0!! :D

But that's 18x weekly flights versus 49x weekly flights. Beside the flights between SIN/LHR always full to the brim. I doubt the accuracy of the figure given by 'Datta' ;)

But that's 18x weekly flights versus 49x weekly flights. Beside the flights between SIN/LHR always full to the brim. I doubt the accuracy of the figure given by 'Datta' ;)

Didn't SIA has 21 flight per week, correct me if I'm wrong :)

by the way guys....has transaero stopped flights to KUL? they have KUL on their route network, but not in the current flight schedules - only SIN, BKK, DPS.

that didn't last very long, did it?

i don't see transaeo flight today.Normally transaero operate KUL via BKK once a week on saturday.

any idea?seems that UN only operate KUL in short period.

it seems that china eastern will still continue flights to KUL - albeit only at 2 weekly frequency.

shenzhen airlines will fly daily KUL-SZX and twice weekly KUL-NNG (9 weekly flights)

Try reading this trip report of someone who travelled through KUL and see why KLIA is taking a while to reach its HUB STATUS.

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/trip_...6171/6/#ID76171

The KLIA management, MAB and also the Transport Ministry should look into this closely and see how blatantly pax compare KUL and our neighbour and why there is a difference. But I guess that is not possible especially when the relevant authorities do not deem this important enough. It is no wonder KUL is often behind SIN in terms of customer service satisfaction.

<_>

Didn't SIA has 21 flight per week, correct me if I'm wrong :)

Yup. Plus the BA and QF flights, all are 49x flights a week.

Yup. Plus the BA and QF flights, all are 49x flights a week.

Fair enough, but let's keep it between MH and SQ, eventually MH did pretty well on LHR route, it's the flahship route :) But BA and QF also took some passengers from SIN that's might explain why the load a little bit lower then MH because of some competitions????!@#$% :huh: :)

Regarding to the thread, I saw a pix from the net, a new airline from Indonesia landed at KUL, is it charter?

somebody help me,

JetStar* from singapore is landing in KLIA not LCCT? anyone can comfirm? I need to pick someone up this evening but in the flight itinerary its not mentioned ......thanks in advance.....

cheers......

Back to the start of the thread dated back in 2005, all 3 airlines didn't managed to fly to KLIA right? The Transaero, Top Air and Air Sahara?

Back to the start of the thread dated back in 2005, all 3 airlines didn't managed to fly to KLIA right? The Transaero, Top Air and Air Sahara?

I've seen Transaero arriving in 767 or a 777before. Not sure the other 2.

How about HKG didn't UN fly to SYD via HKG.

Intresting article about UN in Airliner World with B787 LIFT OUT

by the way guys....has transaero stopped flights to KUL? they have KUL on their route network, but not in the current flight schedules - only SIN, BKK, DPS.

that didn't last very long, did it?

New service with A332.

Commencing 16 September 2009, Malaysia Airlines is pleased to announce the new scheduled flights ex Melbourne with direct services to Jakarta.

Malaysia Airlines flight MH146 from Melbourne to Jakarta and on to Kuala Lumpur will operate 3 times a week, on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. This flight will depart Melbourne at 0001am and will arrive in Jakarta at 0400am, departing Jakarta at 0500am and arriving in Kuala Lumpur at 0800am. The return flight, MH147 will also operate 3 times a week on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, departing Kuala Lumpur at 2135pm, arriving into Jakarta at 2235pm, departing Jakarta at 2335 and arrival into Melbourne at 0850am the next morning.

These flights offer excellent connections to many destinations on the Malaysia Airlines network, with direct access to Indonesia’s domestic network.

Malaysia Airlines Area Manager VIC TAS Giles Gilbert commented “we are extremely excited about this new route and see this as a great opportunity for us to provide Victorians Five Star Malaysian Hospitality with the World Best Cabin Crew to the capital of Indonesia with excellent connections to many domestic Indonesian destinations. Fares to Jakarta start from just AUD538 plus taxes of AUD241.54 with fares to domestic destinations to be launched very soon”. In addition he said “We are proud to be providing Victoria and Melbourne with more direct access to international destinations and look forward to serving Victorians needs to and from these 2 major South East Asia gateways”.

Malaysia Airlines presently flies Boeing 777-200 aircraft twice daily departing Melbourne to Kuala with connections to more than 100 destinations.

Malaysia Airlines offers full 5-star service from our award winning World’s Best Cabin Crew.

These flights allow stopovers in both Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta and all passengers are required to take note of Visa requirements for Indonesia.

Sign in to follow this