MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Adrian M

10 Years Anniversary of Great Circle Distance Without Landing record

As you all know that yesterday 2nd April marks the 10 years anniversary of MAS B772 (9M-MRA) Super Ranger flew across the globe with only fuel stopping at SZB (KUL back then). No need for me to get into details about it already :p

So for that, I have uploaded the documentary MALAYSIA Nonstop: The Boeing 777 Story on youtube for all MWingers viewing pleasure despite some of you may have seen or have it already.

Time flies isn't it? :rolleyes:

Enjoy :)

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 1 and Part 2 is up and cleared audio sync checking.

Part 3 is uploaded but still encoding on Youtube server side. So you'll have to wait a while until it is up. Not sure if the audio is in sync or not. I'll reupload later if it does occur.

Sharing is caring.

Thanks Adrian. Seen it some time ago, but it's still nice and worth watching again.

Happy 10th (Record) Birthday, Mike Romeo Alpha!!

Thanks for sharing.

Indeed an important milestone to be remembered.

Edited by kianhong

Happy birthday to Romeo Alpha, I must say! Yes, time flies, and that day I cut out the landing T7 from the newspaper and paste it on my exercise book for the viewing pleasure of my fellow classmates is a decade ago in history. Time really flies!

Thanks for sharing, bringing the memories back...

thanks for reminding and sharing... :clapping:

Great momemnt for Malaysia Airlines....and the Boeing 777. Time flies..hope that soon to be take off B787 will do another remarkable flight....well done...Boeing :clapping:

First time I heard about this 10 years ago, its unbeleiveable....now, its common...time really flies....

Thanks for sharing..

Wow...looks like some dude at flydamnit.com pandai-pandai (smarta$$) claim himself post up the video... Hmm.. <_>

So sad... Plagiarism :rolleyes:

http://forum.flydamnit.com/index.php?topic...msg7800#msg7800

Whether I should put up something like MW.com in the youtube video description...but I wonder why my 6th sense tells me not to... (maybe due to it would drag MW.com into copyright issues?)

Edited by Adrian M

Well don't be sad, lots more people are doing this kind of thing around the world. Just we all know that who put the effort and who claim to be their work.

This is for you, :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Chan

Sign in to follow this