MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Seth K

86 MAS Aircrafts carry Visit Malaysia 07' logo

That is a very dissapointing 07' Visit Malaysia tile/livery. Celebration of 50 years should be big!!!!! But the plane look super clean thou..................

Edited by Seth K

In my opinion the logo does not bring much impact. It should incorporate elements that bring out the curiosity of viewers to pause and consider visiting Malaysia. Maybe scenes of Malaysian city and natural landscape, its people, festivals etc.

From my point of view,the VMY 2007 logo is simply too small....Thus making an interesting logo becomes uninteresting.Too sad to see this :(

Aeromalaysia....

www.aeromalaysia.com

Thanks for the URL :)

Indeed the logo is wayyyyyyyy too small. Expect passangers to see it when they board the plane, from the aerobridge.

Syamsuri,

What kind of aircraft is in ur pics? T7?

n'way, this is an awesome job.. I like the logo soooo much..!! simple yet creative.. :D nice job syamsuri.. :clapping:

Edited by mush

Thanx Symasuri!!! It's a sticker...................I hope it didn't peel off when the T7 speeding :p

Thanks Samsyuri, now spotters in KUL will have more reasons to shoot. :clapping:

Wonder when MRH will be back in service ? He He! Sorry, just saw the info in Samsyuri's sign.

Can I make a suggestion to Samsyuri, is it possible to have a pinned thread for maintenance in SZB ? If this is OK and not infringing any undisclosed info.

Edited by Chaity