Sign in to follow this  
simon T

Real-world pilots in this forum

There are a few here.. namely

1. Radzi - MAS 737 Captain

2. TK - MAS 777 SFO

3. LeeCH - SIA 777 FO

4. Collin Kok - SIA 744 - FO

There are few more pilots whom I'm not sure about their status.

Guys, need your help. Thanks.

2. TK - MAS 777 SFO

3. LeeCH - SIA 777 FO

5. Justin - AK 320 FO

2. TK - MAS 777 SFO

3. LeeCH - SIA 777 FO

5. Justin - AK 320 FO

6. Moana Ishak - AK - ??

7. Attan

8. Capt. Mohd Seth CO :good:

Edited by Seth K

just few nights ago over the scanner radio, i overheard a female pilot flying AK niner mike alpha foxtrot foxtrot. I'm not sure who she is but I'm sure she's a malaysian. Any idea?

ive heard from Moana last time..she's the daugther of a captain from air asia .. too... hav a search ?

just few nights ago over the scanner radio, i overheard a female pilot flying AK niner mike alpha foxtrot foxtrot. I'm not sure who she is but I'm sure she's a malaysian. Any idea?

PC Yuen i was on foxtrot foxtrot. got a cockpit visit. i think she's malaysian.

whats her name?

I think she was in the Star before... Try search the paper dating a few years back. Or you pilots can radio her the next time you hear her on the freq. and try to get her name and contacts, not forgetting to ask her to join MW! :D

Not to forget, Dante is also a pilot for MAS.

So is Khaled. He just barely have time to surf in MW and no internet connection. :lol:

Like the one on this recording?

http://www.4shared.com/file/2592479/7a3793f8/voc_005a.html

.ny

Nope..not her...your recording doesnt sound like a Malaysian. I think she's Thai. :pardon: The one I got her a Malaysian. :yahoo:

sorry yuen it was a quick visit didnt get both their names. got outta there as soon as possible cause they didnt seem too enthusiastic about cockpit visits. it was the 9 am flight out of sibu arrived in KL at 11. landing was atrocious foxtrot foxtrot just fell out of the sky onto the runway.

No worries mate! :drinks: Could be under line training..lots of paperwork need to do. ;)

Landing was atrocious? fell out of the sky onto the runway? hmm...sounds very familiar eh? :rolleyes: Could be ex-airforce trained captain did that kind of landing! :yahoo:

Edited by PC Yuen

aiya..fell out of the sky onto the runway? a hard landing is not neccesarily a bad landing..sometimes the runway pavement might be wet or contaminated..u want to land harder or flare just a little bit to get more friction and land spot on on your aiming point..on the other hand,if you flare too long and archieve a perfectly smooth landing,it's a bad landing,because u have 'eat' up too much of the runway..which renders the landing distance information acquired in the QRH pointless(those are test pilot distances which involve no flaring at all!)..and also having less runway left for u to stop the aircraft means brake energy is higher..which consequently lowers the brake's life..especially steel brakes..so,no matter what is the cabin crew's comment on your landing,you still did a bad landing!! :rolleyes:

aiya..fell out of the sky onto the runway? a hard landing is not neccesarily a bad landing..sometimes the runway pavement might be wet or contaminated..u want to land harder or flare just a little bit to get more friction and land spot on on your aiming point..on the other hand,if you flare too long and archieve a perfectly smooth landing,it's a bad landing,because u have 'eat' up too much of the runway..which renders the landing distance information acquired in the QRH pointless(those are test pilot distances which involve no flaring at all!)..and also having less runway left for u to stop the aircraft means brake energy is higher..which consequently lowers the brake's life..especially steel brakes..so,no matter what is the cabin crew's comment on your landing,you still did a bad landing!! :rolleyes:

Simon,

There are people who can fly (and land) a plane, and there are people who can (and always) complaint about the landing without ever being in a cockpit. Let them be.

More fun if you can do a good approach, actually. More satisfying. (He he he... I love doing approach into KUL. Challenging!)

Sign in to follow this