MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Edwin Yii

MalaysianWings Official Celebration Video

Excellent video, Edwin, and thanks for showing me during the lovely 1st Anniversary dinner :good:

awesome video :) . Thank you for sharing..

1 question:

how did you create the "camera shake effect" for the spot views?

Can active camera do that?

Edited by mohariz

Edwin ,Excellent 3D works, the aircraft that you bring was the sign and the proud of Malaysia!!!U are truly 'Anak Malaysia' :good: MALAYSIA BOLEH!!! MALAYSIANWINGS ALSO BOLEH :drinks:

Edited by Andrew Yong

Excellent work :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

However, to me, I would prefer more shots taken from the real live. :D

very true Sneeze but bear in mind..u can pan like tat in real life... very strict on the angles.. :help:

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday dear MalaysianWings,

Happy Birthday to you :yahoo:

STILL unable to view it....is there anyway i can watch it..coz the link doesnt seem to work when i click it...

Edwiin, I want that download one...on the first page one cannot download anymore...

link had been taken down ... :(

hi all,

just I joined your forum and checking your topics. I would like to watch this video but I think it's not available on host server. Do you think to upload again?

regards

hakan

Welcome to MW, Hakan, hope you enjoy it here; wow, 1st member of Turkey :clapping:

hi all,

just I joined your forum and checking your topics. I would like to watch this video but I think it's not available on host server. Do you think to upload again?

regards

hakan

Welcome Hakan, But you are suggestted to use your real name here as required by the forum rule.

We may try to get help from Gavin by email/PM him for the name change.

hi all,

regards

hakan

the video kinda gone..at the server but ive managed to upload it at youtube..view it here

Hi,nice to meet you all...I'm new and don't really know how to use this forum,don't know how to put image...Actually I know this website through that video...I've watched that video last two days...it's really nice to watch.. :good:

Hi,nice to meet you all...I'm new and don't really know how to use this forum,don't know how to put image...Actually I know this website through that video...I've watched that video last two days...it's really nice to watch.. :good:

Hello and Welcome :) hehehe we have an Isaac and now we have 2 Isaacs!

For images there is a topic here that would help you out, do browse it to find out :)

Enjoy your time here!