IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

B)

Dude Edwin, all are amazing, Star Alliance, PIA, especially those crowded AK with FedEx!

IPB Image

Love the crowded AK with FedEx~!

IPB Image

And very BZ MH.......... :blink:

Keep it coming :p

Edwin, come alone again?

Edited by Seth K

Maybe not as sharp as the darkside pros but no matter Edwin. I still enjoyed every single one of them, especially the widebodies. :D

I remember you mention in some other thread that you're using Canon S2 or something?

Thanks for sharing bro. B)

Raining?? :unsure:

Snowing.. :lol:

Saw that FeDexflew over my head for Rwy22 Visual Approach while on the Penang Bridge.. :D

Nice shots Edwin..Especially SRE!

i like your shots edwin. they are different that the one we usually take. the one with so many 747s is nice! and lucky you to get romeo echo.

Waaaah SO Lucky Got that SQ Star Alliance. Waaah Morning is realy busy at KLIA.. But it realy raining kaa ???

Waaaah SO Lucky Got that SQ Star Alliance. Waaah Morning is realy busy at KLIA.. But it realy raining kaa ???

hi guys..it one weird rain lol..sunny at 14L and Raining at 14R....:( well im really glad y'all like my grainy shots at departure due to low light.. hhehehe and around 7+ is the busiest i reckon..with aircrafts lining up to land.. and a heli actually waited for like 15 mins to cross runway 14L ... due to heavies coming in...:) i've saw at least 7's A330 landing in a row...

Edited by Edwin Yii

I really love the one with so many B744, then spot the single lone B734 hehe.. :D

hi guys..it one weird rain lol..sunny at 14L and Raining at 14R....:( well im really glad y'all like my grainy shots at departure due to low light.. hhehehe and around 7+ is the busiest i reckon..with aircrafts lining up to land.. and a heli actually waited for like 15 mins to cross runway 14L ... due to heavies coming in...:) i've saw at least 7's A330 landing in a row...

Buses back from where in the morning? :o

More, Edwin.. B)

hhehehe and around 7+ is the busiest i reckon..with aircrafts lining up to land..

Really nice shots, Edwin, enjoyed them all: really nice lighting effect(s), so early in the morning...

Guess, it will be an early rise next month for me also in KUL, in order to shoot similar shots, like you did :mellow:

Sign in to follow this