MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Seth K

MyTravel A330 expected to be at BKI and Sandakan!

thanks a lot for ur information, Seth... :) lately Sabah so many 'pelancong'... :p

btw Seth, did u hav any info regarding the aircraft will park at BKI for few days or depart back to their home after transport them to KK? ;) em, should be a stupid question ho... :(

thanks a lot for ur information, Seth... :) lately Sabah so many 'pelancong'... :p

btw Seth, did u hav any info regarding the aircraft will park at BKI for few days or depart back to their home after transport them to KK? ;) em, should be a stupid question ho... :(

03 May: Sydney - Sandakan, Malaysia (arr 05:30, 4 May)

04 May: Sandakan - Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (arr 12:15)

06 May: Kota Kinabalu - Ho Chi Minh City (arr 11:00)

Arrive at Sandakan at 5:30AM on May 4th, then they depart to BKI after several hours later, arrive at BKI, 12:15PM. No idea were it's going to park, doubt they using aerobridge, maybe on open tarmac. It will be there 3 days, you can catch her :)

Edited by Seth K

King of Brunei use to do some touch and go's in Sandakan.

A330 wont have a problem.

777 landed in Bintulu once too..runway longer than Kuching. :D

777 landed in Bintulu once too..runway longer than Kuching. :D

King of Brunei? do u mean the sultan's A340??

777 landed in Bintulu once too..runway longer than Kuching

I hear it was a greser as well by the FO :p

I have a feeling, that the a/c will operate empty from Sandakan to KK, with the pax bussing it through the majestic east malaysian landscape.

..... the pax bussing it through the majestic east malaysian landscape

Uh-Oh !

"The tourists in the bus go bumpitty-bump, bumpitty-bump, bumpitty-bump ; the tourists in the bus go bumpitty-bump, ............. all day long !!" :p :p

Uh-Oh !

"The tourists in the bus go bumpitty-bump, bumpitty-bump, bumpitty-bump ; the tourists in the bus go bumpitty-bump, ............. all day long !!" :p :p

Is that from a song :p :lol:

Is that from a song :p :lol:

Yes it is. To be exact, some preschool level rhyming song which title completely eludes me for now.

Sorry, just occured to me that most around this forum are probably :

(1) well beyond preschool age

(2) do not have kids of preschool age

My children's playschool days are still 'within living memory' for me - those songs are designed to be hypnotic I belive !

Bad news. I'm now at Labuan. Got ordered to come back and take care of my brother while my mom went jolly journey to China for 2 weeks... Sigh...looks like I'm gonna miss Mytravel event. Darn.

BC, Issac... Looks like it just you guys left to cover... if you guys are able to lar.

Bad news. I'm now at Labuan. Got ordered to come back and take care of my brother while my mom went jolly journey to China for 2 weeks... Sigh...looks like I'm gonna miss Mytravel event. Darn.

BC, Issac... Looks like it just you guys left to cover... if you guys are able to lar.

Dang man, we can't miss this :( ~! Hope there are more out there, just 4 opinion, bring ur brother spotting :p

Dang man, we can't miss this :( ~! Hope there are more out there, just 4 opinion, bring ur brother spotting :p

Haha ^^ good idea Seth, just not practical coz I will be hands full by then. Require full time care for my bro coz he's disabled. Plus it's the only time my mom can travel on her own without tied down by my bro. So better to let her go relax and let her hair down for a while.

Haha ^^ good idea Seth, just not practical coz I will be hands full by then. Require full time care for my bro coz he's disabled. Plus it's the only time my mom can travel on her own without tied down by my bro. So better to let her go relax and let her hair down for a while.

good son you are :) There will be someone out there can snap mytravel :)

should i break my school law? so i can go spot it... :p :lol:

Adrian, bring ur brother come kk la... :p

Haha then u skip class for 2 days (4th and 6th) lar :p

good son you are :)

Well it's cause everyone bz with work, it's me left who still unemployed and knows how to take care of him. Cannot depend on my dad coz he only knows work. :lol:

OK people, MyTravel reg. OY-VKH already on her way around the world

Here some preview from A.net :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

It's foggy up there, sure she would love to see sunshine of Malaysia :)

Edited by Seth K

Wow Seth, I never seen fog this thick before... Must be extremely cold there.

Here it happens everyday last week, can't even see when driving...............................today too, :angry:

I'll try to get some pictures ...... if i can go on the 4th. Suppose to go to a farewell party that morning, some of mine friends will be leaving for LBU soon, to study in "Labuan Matriculation College" ...... :( :(

sometime Genting Highland also like that... and i remember last time (probably ten years ago), we sesat and can't find our car... due to the fog... :D

I'll try to get some pictures ...... if i can go on the 4th. Suppose to go to a farewell party that morning, some of mine friends will be leaving for LBU soon, to study in "Labuan Matriculation College" ...... :( :(

hehe... ask Adrian help u welcome he at Labuan... :lol:

Seth, thanks a lot for the preview pix... :) hope my planning can go on smoothly... :)

Edited by samuel chy

sounds like quite happening la at SDK n BKI. hmmm... wish I was there... adrian, better organise gathering at BKI. the 330 would look really cool in SDK. wish I was there... pictures please... good luck guys...

Danta,

Adrian out........Isaac in thou :lol:

sounds like quite happening la at SDK n BKI. hmmm... wish I was there... adrian, better organise gathering at BKI. the 330 would look really cool in SDK. wish I was there... pictures please... good luck guys...

Haha Dante I'm not around BKI at the dates. And Samuel is tied up with school. Our other member Issac is around maybe able to cover for us. Khaled also maybe working on that day too. I just ask him if he able to bring camera to work. So if others can't, at least we can have Khaled's pics. Hope he fly to SDK so we can have both SDK and BKI coverage since SDK has no one to cover.

oh, ok. probably Isaac could cover the BKI scene then.... maybe Khaled could cover the airside as well. As long as there's someone there, should be ok. moments not to be missed!

Wish I would be able to cover this for you, guys, in my beloved city BKI, however, I'll be here that date in friggin' cold AMS :angry:

I'm pretty sure Sandakan controller will get pixs cuz this is happen once in a life time event.......................so, anybody know Sandakan tower?

Edited by Seth K

I'm pretty sure Sandakan controller will get pixs cuz this is happen once in a life time event.......................so, anybody know Sandakan tower?

not once in a blue moon? :p