MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

A day in a life of spotter(s) 23Mar06

I know that this topic has gone beyond Papa Romeo spotting session...

Would like to share some of mine during the papa romeo sessions..

I asked who would like to try my eightyfourhundred lens...the wise man was so fast to raise his hand.. :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Attan is also an avid spotter...he uses Nikon...wooohhooo...even though he uses the classic Nikon Film Camera, i bet it will give a good results...he had fun with us. :)

Chaity is looking at his results there and then...to Attan....I dont need to, sure Ok one!! :lol:

IPB Image

Trust Azahan to catch Jonathan at the best moments :lol: :lol: :lol: This topic brought me the most laughs...what a riot!

Attan is also an avid spotter...he uses Nikon...wooohhooo...even though he uses the classic Nikon Film Camera, i bet it will give a good results...he had fun with us. :)

Chaity is looking at his results there and then...to Attan....I dont need to, sure Ok one!! :lol:

My Tamron 70-300 lens (I'm not referring to anything else, ok?) is too short I think and my scanner not so sharp lah :angry: So forgive the quality but I'm happy with the practice I'm getting. Even if I wasn't shooting, it was fun to be around the masters.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Look Like Attan Will Change Hobby Like Norman Tooo :lol:

Wooa.. Love your MasKargo Lot Of SMoke Arr... And The CX Wooaaaaa :blink: Love the Petal Reverser.. :wub:

lovely Attan...

Its ok...we still an aviation enthusiasts.

Have fun...

i think 70-300mm is just nice there.

Attan.... 70-300 is ok already for KLIA spotting locations for film (full frame)

just like 50-200 for some on 1.5x crop factor.

So ... it's not the lens, its not the cam... scanner? What brand? :rolleyes:

Guys,

You really made my day !!! ;)

TK - nice shots of your ah-moi...ah-moi made a nice flowery shot of Papa Romeo: thumbs up !!!

Azahan & Emperor - thanks for remembering me when shooting Lily :wub: isn't she stunning ???

Attan - great smokey pictures: send in some more, please...

Norman - where are yours ? you share us our night-shots, lah ???

Again, terima kasih for these stunning pictures - keep up the excellent work :D

You guys really crack me up in this thread! With all the jokes and humour...it's the best thread yet! :lol:

Of course a big thanks to all you guys for sharing the photos taken on the day. :D

This thread really shows MW at its best! And....the power of the darkside. :o :p

Hey JonKong...i am not that short la...no need to take photo of me from the drain.. :angry:

IPB Image

we were all happily spotting....except AhMoi and Chaity....

IPB Image

Wow..some nice photos there!

TK..in that shots you posted with master using your 400 lens...whos that guy on the far right of hte picture...European ah? :p

Wow..some nice photos there!

TK..in that shots you posted with master using your 400 lens...whos that guy on the far right of hte picture...European ah? :p

which guy?

Guys,

You really made my day !!! ;)

TK - nice shots of your ah-moi...ah-moi made a nice flowery shot of Papa Romeo: thumbs up !!!

Azahan & Emperor - thanks for remembering me when shooting Lily :wub: isn't she stunning ???

Attan - great smokey pictures: send in some more, please...

Norman - where are yours ? you share us our night-shots, lah ???

Again, terima kasih for these stunning pictures - keep up the excellent work :D

huh?? thank you only aaa??? pieter.......please laaa tit for tat. i posted you lily, at least u let me have your "bravo quebec..." for one day....

huh?? thank you only aaa??? pieter.......please laaa tit for tat. i posted you lily, at least u let me have your "bravo quebec..." for one day....

Sorry lah, bro, just checked the Summer 2006 KLM 777 schedules for you, and they're only scheduled for the following cities:

NBO, GRU, DXB (2x), KIX, NRT, MNL, DEL and JFK, so the closest for you would be a long-weekend to "tha Pilipines" B)

attan,

my pleasure to see you that day. please join us again soon and if u fly tomorrow, please have a safe flight.

nothing wrong with your pictures. they are great!! :D :D

pieter,

special message for you from funky lily....

IPB Image

pieter,

special message for you from funky lily....

IPB Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: great, will wear my "oranje" Dutch football shirt for the occasion, and we'll drink "Oranjeboom" beer B) :rolleyes: :D

we were all happily spotting....except AhMoi and Chaity....

IPB Image

Chaity, what are u doing there? Gatal kah? :lol:

Edited by Min Chun

Aiyoh! I was away for a few days and lots of photos and laughter in this thread.

I am in Kuching and KK this week for work. No time to spot-lah and will try to meet up with some MW.

TK, my shots also all OK one except I got more time now as some airline I will not shoot.

Min Chun, the grass in Obs Hill needs some trimming. Those sharp little spiky thing stuck to my pants.

Of course I am not expected to walk into the office with those spiky thing after my lunch time. :p

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. To be with all the masters in one session is a humbling experience which I want to repeat.

Norman, apparently all scanners put in a lot of noise into the pics except those very expensive ones. To make matters worse most of the photo shops spoil the negatives with their unprofessional processing. So I'll live with it.

Norman, apparently all scanners put in a lot of noise into the pics except those very expensive ones. To make matters worse most of the photo shops spoil the negatives with their unprofessional processing. So I'll live with it.

Another reason to go digital.

Hahaha, really make my stomach pecah already you guys..:D

especially both three "mh crew" in the "autopilot flying 777"'s cockpit... :p :D :lol:

thanx so much to norman. it was his territory. so jonathan and i made maximum use of the opportunity....the air side tower...

cockpit lights off. romeo mike ready to rock!!

IPB Image

romeo delta AOG. TK had to jump ship to romeo hotel for his frankfurt sortie....

IPB Image

I had to work while they are playing with the 777 :angry:

My departure was so late almost 01:00....and we took off runway 14Left....!!??

Nice pics guys...more. please.

Sign in to follow this