MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Luke Lim

Going to kunmng with mas need help

Hi , guy i am going to kuming at 15-dec-2010 then flight number for KUL - kunming is MH352 return is MH353 Economy class

i am wondering is the sit nice ? what kind of food they have on board? do they have crew meal can i take the crew meal ?

No doubt they've crewmeals :pardon:

But, crewmeals are for, like it says, CREW... ;)

Hi , guy i am going to kuming at 15-dec-2010 then flight number for KUL - kunming is MH352 return is MH353 Economy class

i am wondering is the sit nice ? what kind of food they have on board? do they have crew meal can i take the crew meal ?

MH uses the leased B737-800 for this flight I think. Well, it was the case when I flew them to Kunming earlier this year. The seats are like LCC, not the typical economy seats you get on MAS, so they're narrow and pitch is very small. Get row 5 if you can because the pitch is enormous (more than in business class)! The food is pretty good. Usually you'll get a choice of 2 meals, one of which will be a Malaysian-style meal when you depart from KUL and one will be Chinese-style when you depart KMG. Don't get to the airport in KMG any earlier than 2 hours because the check-in counters won't be open until then (and you can't check-in online at KMG) and there's absolutely nothing to do at the airport. As for the crew meal, they eat the same things as the passengers.

Thanks for the info :D hmm .... i watch tv some airlines the Crew meal is special .

so all the 737-800 seat's are like airasia?

Thanks for the info :D hmm .... i watch tv some airlines the Crew meal is special .

so all the 737-800 seat's are like airasia?

Yes, unfortunately, but only the leased 737-800s, the ones with the registration starting with 9M-ML-. Try to get a seat in row 5 though.

First you want their food.

Then, you want their job.

Next, you'll want to take the plane home. :D

LOL! I was just thinking that. I doubt they'll let you visit the cockpit.

Anyway, to get a seat in row 5, check in early and request for it.

First you want their food.

Then, you want their job.

Next, you'll want to take the plane home. :D

haha how i wish i can have the plane :p and take it home :p

LOL! I was just thinking that. I doubt they'll let you visit the cockpit.

Anyway, to get a seat in row 5, check in early and request for it.

Thanks , i go early and try :D

Oh yes i forgot i am following a tour agent name " Reliance" so is it possible to change my seat?

i told my mum and dad to go early they said we are following tour la.... so i guess they don't want to change , oh well then i will change my seat.

enrich member can have more chance to change Seat's ?

and do mas B737-800 has entertainment Tv like the B777 and 747 ?

The leased 737-800 only has overhead screens but their new ones will have PTV. Being an Enrich member doesn't give you more chance to change seats. Just get there early or try to check-in online when you depart KUL 24 hours before. That is your best chance to get row 5.

You seem very excited so I really hope you have a good time. Take pictures and post them here after you've done the trip :)

Thank you for the info :D

yes , hope i will enjoy my flight .

Since you are travelling with a group, you could try asking the tour manager for the row 5 seat. I don't think that you will be checking in individually. Have a good holiday and hope that your flights are good! :)

e...mm...i think if you join group chances to seat in front is very rare lol.

if you are under individual booking then maybe you should call reservation and book seat in advance.

thank you!

Sign in to follow this