MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Mohd Azizul Ramli

When Airlines' CEOs Tweet on the Facebook Wall

XXC is scheduled to arrive today (1/10/09) ETA 1615.

Hope that someone got shots of the arrival. Many Malaysian Wingers chose to camp at SZB for the Thunderbirds!

Edited by flee

Thanks for the info :D.3 hours waiting for her arrival.Negative to me <_>

oh sorry, you should have been there earlier. my bad, STA was 1415 not 1615. btw, she landed at 1515.

Edited by Sri Ramani K.

Who's the fastest to turn current events such as natural disaster as some form of marketing? AirAsia of course!

AirAsia

Although we do not operate domestically from Jakarta to Padang, AirAsia is launching a charity flight frm Jakarta-Padang-Jakarta for the first 148 guests who book online at www.airasia.com this 4 Oct. Our hearts go out to the Padang community. We are... waiving all baggage charges for relief agencies such as Mercy Malaysia who will be going down to help. We believe in being the people's airline, an ASEAN airline and we want to do what we can for the victims.

2 hours ago · Comment · Like / Unlike · Share

Tony Fernandes

My heart goes out to Padang victims. AirAsia will have a charity flight frm jakart-padang-jakarta on 4th of Oct. book online.

about an hour ago · Comment · Like / Unlike

55 people like this. View all 35 comments

oh sorry, you should have been there earlier. my bad, STA was 1415 not 1615. btw, she landed at 1515.

Don't feel sorry bro.1415 is too early for me.zzzz :drinks:

Seems like they're doing it for publicity. Tak ikhlas...

ikhlas or non-ikhlas, I think credit is due where credit is due :)

In times of crisis, every bit of assistance is important

Just my take on things though

It is only 1 return flight - probably to facilitate transport of international relief workers. I agree that each drop of water will contribute to making an ocean...

It is only 1 return flight - probably to facilitate transport of international relief workers. I agree that each drop of water will contribute to making an ocean...

apparently, all tickets were snapped up within 20 minutes! reports say that most of those who booked were either families of the victims and also groups who are going to give a hand to the victims.

Azran Osman-Rani Congratulations to Nickee Chung, for winning the 'Name-a-Plane-and-Get-your-name-on-a-Plane' contest. 9M-XXC is named "Midnight Xcapade, by Nickee Chung". Need more names for planes, so please check out blog.airasia.com - Fri at 5:51pm

Wow...another has just been indicted into the AirAsia X Hall of Fame! Any special livery for this plane??

AirAsia is organizing a party in Phuket and all are invited.

AirAsia

AirAsia is delighted to announce our new hub in Phuket & our new route from Phuket to Hong Kong, commencing 15 November 2009! Everyone is invited to the Launch at Jungceylon, Phuket held from 13-15 October 2009. Be there & get a chance to win free tickets, super low fares, and packages!

10 hours ago · Comment · Like / Unlike ·

View Feedback (100)Hide Feedback (100)

63 people like this. View all 37 comments

Uncle Tony announced D7's new seats!

Tony Fernandes

Great day in airbus. Our relationship is awesome . The new seats for airasia x will blow the market away. Higest quality at the lowest fares

Yesterday at 3:30am · Comment · Like / Unlike ·

View Feedback (111)Hide Feedback (111)

53 people like this.View all 58 comments

Is it this seat as mentioned previously in another thread?

3923299508_560d095541_b.jpg

This is a funny one. Amidst the sensasional 'postponement' of Akak Beyonce kita punya concert, tiba-tiba Azran buat promotion pulak.

Azran Osman-Rani

Fly AirAsia X to Abu Dhabi, a vibrant, progressive Muslim country that welcomes concerts and performances by top international pop and rock music stars.

3 minutes ago via Mobile Web · Comment · Like

??? Beyonce's concert is rescheduled in Abu Dhabi? LOL.

D7 is cancelling TSN!

AirAsia

We regret we have to temporarily suspend our Tianjin services from 23 Nov to 31 January due to adverse winter conditions and very poor demand, making the flights unviable. We expect to resume services to Tianjin from 1 Feb 2010. Please proceed to our Discussion Board for further information - http://bit.ly/rH7PZ

2 hours ago

Is it true because of poor demand or to free the A343 doing the TSN run to AUH? Will they return back to TSN on 1 February 2010?

Don't think it is an aircraft issue - they will have new A333's (that was the original aircraft used on this route) to replace the A343.

Marketed by D7 as the gateway to Beijing (population encatchment of 17.5 million), it is hard to believe that the route is under performing. Tianjin itself is a large city (China's 6th largest) with 11.8 million people. The marketing people over there must have a tough time to explain to the management.

Following MH's massive 16 hours upgrade of its online booking engine,

Important Notice

Dear Valued Customer,

Our online booking will be closed from 8pm, 31 October 2009 to 12 noon, 1 November 2009 (GMT +8 ) for our reservation and ticketing systems upgrade. In the event of emergency travel, please call 1300 88 3000 or +603 7843 3000 for calls outside Malaysia for assistance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

... AK is throwing in yet another online offer.

AirAsia

This weekend, be assured that we are fully operational. Great fares such as Guangzhou from RM99 one way, Abu Dhabi & Gold Coast from RM199 one way! Book ANYTIME OF THE DAY :)Exclusively at http://www.airasia.com

How vicious LOL!

I wonder how will MH's new booking engine looks like. Will it be beyond expectation, so-so, or a crap? We will see soon.

Following MH's massive 16 hours upgrade of its online booking engine,

... AK is throwing in yet another online offer.

How vicious LOL!

I wonder how will MH's new booking engine looks like. Will it be beyond expectation, so-so, or a crap? We will see soon.

Would be great if the new online booking engine allows Multi City and Open Jaw bookings.

MH did asked about that in their FB page, and I was about to write an essay about it, before suddenly realising that why should I care LOL.

I mean, the majority who replied there were asking for more promotions and cheap stuffs this and that. My essay would make me stood up like a wierdo. I am not going to lower myself to their level. Hey, I am a very classy aviation enthusiast, sorry to dissappoint you! (Am I drugged or what tonight ROFLMAO!)

Edited by Mohd Azizul Ramli

MH did asked about that in their FB page, and I was about to write an essay about it, before suddenly realising that why should I care LOL.

Asked about what ?

I mean, the majority who replied there were asking for more promotions and cheap stuffs this and that. My essay would make me stood up like a wierdo. I am not going to lower myself to their level. Hey, I am a very classy aviation enthusiast, sorry to dissappoint you! (Am I drugged or what tonight ROFLMAO!)

:lol: Don't write it there, Zul. People will start calling you names. It is still like high school there. Writing it here is way more appropriate B)

OMG, the majority of the 'peeps' there are like bozos who suck up to everything that the administrator of the MH FB page posted. It's sickening! Surprisingly, some even seemed know what they are talking about, when at the same time they got their facts all wrong.