MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Radzi

KUL Apron 2009

Thanks you Liew for the ex-B-LFB who is waiting for her new ''clothes'',don't know what will be her feeling right now :yahoo:

Was suppose to take Jetstar to SIN , but this Value Air came to replace Jetstar. No reason was given.

Well. it seems common for jetstar to send their cheap value plane to kch instead of their silver jet :rolleyes: , not a surprise at all if that happened to Kul ;)

Edited by Ignatius

hahaha, nice way to put it Iggy. As you said the VF jets are regularly subbed on 3K runs, which is for better fleet utilisation. There is only 3 routes that the VF jets have to operate (SIN to- DPS/CGK/MES) for political reasons so to make sure they earn their keep and not just sit around collecting dust they are kept in the air as much as possible.

Well. it seems common for jetstar to send their cheap value plane to kch instead of their silver jet :rolleyes: , not a surprise at all if that happened to Kul ;)

Quite common in BKI actually. If not mistaken every Tuesday is VF equipment.

Those 2 Oasis are now at SAE hangar.

2oasisSAE.jpg

N465BB (ex B-LFB)

N240BA (ex B-LFA)

on monday afternoon (20/04) saw the 2nd Oasis in SAE hangar while the other one was park at MasKargo apron..

Saw the second Oasis too yesterday... :good:

caught this yesterday on my way back to Kuching kekekeke

My ride from Perth Xhiliration

1024edDSC_9762.jpg

Zooom zooom plane

1024edDSC_9824.jpg

and the second leased 738 9M-MLB

1024edDSC_9805.jpg

Edited by Ignatius

so it's true that the contract went to SAE! remember the last time the 737NGs were painted in SAE too? i believe it will be undergoing a "C" check there too? anyways those two/three 737s are awaiting re-delivery to its lessors.

so it's true that the contract went to SAE! remember the last time the 737NGs were painted in SAE too? i believe it will be undergoing a "C" check there too? anyways those two/three 737s are awaiting re-delivery to its lessors.
:p

Whr is SAE btw?? :p

From the KUL LCCT.

Some special liveries on show:

9M-AFA_720x640.jpg

9M-AFG:

9M-AFG_720x640.jpg

Multi-colours of AirAsia:

9M-AFD_720x640.jpg

Zooming off on Runway 32R:

9M-AFQ_720x640.jpg

Wow Flee, a lot of colorful AKs. Nice ! :good:

Going somewhere this morning ? :rolleyes:

Yes, it was interesting to see 3 special liveried A322's on the apron. I had to go for a short trip to KBR and saw this- I am not sure if it is a real aircraft, looks more like an abandoned fire and rescue training rig.

Flee, that is correct, they use that one for fire and rescue training.

I've shhot that rig before, and maybe it still inside my trip report on Flight Logbook subforum.

Colourful stuff there, always a pleasant to see unlike the dull red blue stripes with small titles airline :p