MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Andrew David

Tiger Airways @ WSSS

Bro Gavin,

Why don't you not try www.flugzeugbilder.de ???

They don't seem to be too strickt and just love to publish as many pictures as possible (and NOT many pictures from Asia there as yet wink.gif )

Gavin, just posts your photos here. All of us here are only too happy to see more photos taken by anyone.

Maybe one day we could even start a photo gallery to complement MW where anyone in the forums can add photos to share. And no rejections.

Hey Gavin, relax la bro. Rejection is the way of life for those who choose to upload to airliners or jetphotos. My acceptance rate is between 50 to 60 percent only. I don't know about our sifu Jonathan but I'm quite sure he got a lot of rejection too. So don't worry, keep on trying. Most important, have fun.

Anyway you got 7 accepted, okay what!!!!

Edited by radzi

gavin, dont take it so hard gavin. as long as our viewers in mwings enjoy your pictures, that is good enough. most important thing, you yourself must enjoy your pictures because you go spotting because it is your hobby and not because of jetphotos or a.net.

go laa cuddle cuddle with your girlfriend and u get over it in lightning speed. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Hai Gavin, nice series of Tiger Airways. You photos are OK even the weather wasn't so good. I like the one showing the tail. biggrin.gif

Rejections in those aviation photo sites are common. I got tons of rejects too. Most importantly, share with all the MW members and that's good enough. smile.gif

MalaysianWings Photo Gallery.

I'd pay membership fee for that (really!) tongue.gif

Gav...

You're not alone there... tongue.gif

To me... all those reasons for rejection are just pick-ups from

standard phrases....

All those meant "Get A DSLR...."... laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

13241[/snapback]

Agree with you Norman. May I add a bit more : "Get a DSLR + Canon 'L' teleglass / Sigma 'EX' Telephoto lens" biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Gavin,

What bus is that, Aeroliner? Transtar?

I know of some Raffle Class frequent flyer passengers preferring these Aeroliner bus over SQ when coming over to KL city. These buses do give the airlines some competition. Although not recomended during festive season where the 3 hour 30 minutes SIN-KUL on PLUS highway becomes 6 hours where 2 hour itself is getting stuck in the highway near Seremban! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Edited by Fitri Shukri

I was kidding regarding the DSLR thingy.. laugh.gif laugh.gif

That what I felt when i received rejection emails....

Seriously... there're some great shots using consumer/prosumer

non-dslr digicams in those 2 galleries...

In fact as Radzi mentioned, Gavin's 7 in JP.. biggrin.gif

Some people said, it's the guy behind the camera that count

not the thing in-front of the guy...

Altho' to certain extent... the gadgets do give some extra edge wink.gif

But from my "very limited" experience, some screeners are more strict than the others

Eg are my first 5 set (the only set ... eheheh) in a.net

I felt my other rejected pixs were much better than those

but just happened that day that particular screener in a good mood

or he forgot he's glasses... so mine got thru'....

So... Gavin, as the members voiced above... share with us

'cos we can appreciate them better... wink.gif

But still.... send some to them... and spread MW worldwide biggrin.gif

Agree with you Norman. May I add a bit more : "Get a DSLR + Canon 'L' teleglass / Sigma 'EX' Telephoto lens" biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Gavin,

What bus is that, Aeroliner? Transtar?

I know of some Raffle Class frequent flyer passengers preferring these Aeroliner bus over SQ when coming over to KL city. These buses do give the airlines some competition. Although not recomended during festive season where the 3 hour 30 minutes SIN-KUL on PLUS highway becomes 6 hours where 2 hour itself is getting stuck in the highway near Seremban! mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

13481[/snapback]

Fitri .

That bus is Park May's Nice ++ . Departs the Old KL train station . I reached singapore in approx 4 and a half hours . Aeroline is quite nice too . They depart from Menara Axis in PJ ( opposite Armada ) and Somewhere in KL . I dont know where they stop in singapore though , but Nice ++ stops in the Copthorne Orchid hotel . Somewhere near Steven's rd . Nice ++ costs RM79.10 One way if purchased here . If you purchase from Singapore , it costs SGD55

And norman , how come you don't upload to a.net and jp.net anymore . Fed up already ah

And norman , how come you don't upload to a.net and jp.net anymore . Fed up already ah

13530[/snapback]

I did sent some.... but the screeners always wear their glasses nowadays tongue.gif laugh.gif

--

Edited by Norman

Well jetphotos give standard rejection reasons ..

Most of the time . Soft

and look at the blurry . omg .. motion blur for the background . and BLURRY ?  Idiots .

13251[/snapback]

Feel free to use the "Appeal" link if you are unhappy with what we do. I do have to admit that the JAL744 & 773 landing looks pretty ok while the 2 SIA B772s & JAL773 taxying are quite "dont know what you are trying to show - want to show front half of plane but keep 2/3 of plane in the picture".

Sign in to follow this