MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Kong

Selamat Hari Raya!

AK rotate senget a bit. Lovely colours for the third picture. What a nice view while eating seafood snacks there by the beach. Those yummy ikan, sotong and ketam goreng tepung tongue.gif

AK rotate senget a bit.

13778[/snapback]

Yeah, by the look at the "lalang", there's some crosswind..

Azahan, nice shots ..

By the look of the lalang... shouldn't it be senget the other way huh.gif

ok..ok... she senget the other way in the 2nd pix... tongue.gif

And agreed... 3rd photo of belly veliii nice waannnn... biggrin.gif

Azahan, the 3rd pic with the belly behind the blue sky is nice.

Such a nice sky color and how nice if KLIA were like that everyday. laugh.gif

radzi...yes AK (alpha tango) took off towards south china sea. funny thing was that airport area was very cloudy but sky was crystal clear beyond the beach.

guys,

just to give an idea what u can see from the makcik's stall (but this image was taken months before).......

user posted image

My son and I taken by TK. First time wearing a songkok when spotting. hehehe

user posted image

Back view of Quebec Alpha (carrying pretty ah moi) ready to blow us away.......But captain was considerate, he saw us waving and after complete u -turn, he moved the aircraft further in before max throttling. after all it is light load so even short runway length was more than sufficient.

user posted image

correct me if i'm wrong..

by the look of the airport diagram charts,TGG got taxiway right?

Waoo.. Thank Azahan for the pic of TGG airport.. You the clear pic of the airport ??? laugh.gif

P.S: Why Your Anak Mata 'Sepet' ??? laugh.gif Cool Haa Raya Spotting like Jonathan Kong do back at KLIA... hahaha biggrin.gif

Azahan, the 3rd pic with the belly behind the blue sky is nice.

Such a nice sky color and how nice if KLIA were like that everyday.  laugh.gif

13847[/snapback]

Klang Valley and areas around it is so polluted, even when it rains there is always a coat of dark, oily soot on a freshly cleaned car! The only times when it is clear is after a heavy downpour, or during festivities like Hari Raya when most cars are out of town 'balik kampung'.

funny thing was that airport area was very cloudy but sky was crystal clear beyond the beach. 

[

I noticed on many flights that clouds tend to concentrate over land, and less over water. I don't know if there is a scientific explanation to this, maybe someone can explain. On a flight to BKI some time ago, there was a very 'tall' column of thick clouds concentrated only over the Indonesian island of Natuna (mid way in the South China Sea) , but thinner clouds everywhere else. Sometimes cloud formations can be amazing up there. Pic below

user posted image

My son and I taken by TK.  First time wearing a songkok when spotting. hehehe

user posted image

Back view of Quebec Alpha (carrying pretty ah moi) ready to blow us away.......But captain was considerate, he saw us waving and after complete u -turn, he moved the aircraft further  in before max throttling. after all it is light load so even short runway length was more than sufficient.

user posted image

13877[/snapback]

Azahan, howcome you look different from your avatar? You r a bit 'older' in your avatar laugh.gif or the guy inside avatar isn't u?

**your son is cutez cool.gif

the guy in avatar is of course me.

14126[/snapback]

howcome you look a bit older in avatar? laugh.gif (jangan marah saya) You are sitting inside cockpit of T7 inside your avatar? huh.gif Anymore shots?

Sign in to follow this